Out of Character

Government
Executive Offices
Delegate: Yuno
Magisterium
Provost: Asendavia
Conclave
Viceroy: Aelitia

Welcome to The East Pacific. We hope you enjoy your visit.

How to register an account
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you may register an account here!

I'm registered. How can I post?
When you sign up on our forums, your account is classified under the "visa" group. Individuals who are in this group will only be able to post in certain areas of the forum. To gain the ability to post on all public sections of these forums, read this post and follow the directions to make a post in that forum. An administrator will review your account and if there are no problems you'll be able to post in no time!

Username:   Password:
Multiquote ON Multiquote off
Add Reply
Apply to the Magisterium!; Updated 29 Sep 2016
Topic Started: May 12 2015, 08:57:46 PM (17,362 Views)
Prussia
Member Avatar
Secret Cylon Agent
Welcome all applicants to the new official application thread of the Magisterium. Below are the steps you must take in order to apply. Once your application is processed, it will go to vote for 7 days where current Magisters will have a simple majority vote on whether to admit you, the candidate. For more information, please read Section I of the Standing Orders. At the bottom will be the coding for all of the steps so you do not have to copy/paste from multiple parts of this post.

(Please note: As of 29 Sep 2016, some of the requirements have changed.)

Step One
Please recite the Magisters Pledge:
Code:

[i]I, (forum name), solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.[/i]

Step Two
Please list the following:
Code:

Name of TEP Nation:
Name of WA Nation:
Link to Public Disclosure Post:

Step Three
Please indicate which of the following three (more than three is okay) you have completed:
Code:

1.2- Citizens wishing to become Magisters must have accomplished at least 3 of the following:
.......1.2.1- Move their WA Nation to The East Pacific;
.......1.2.2- Endorse the Delegate and all Viziers;
.......1.2.3- Comment on, or debate legislation in the Magisterium as a citizen three times;
.......1.2.4- Complete a Civics course in The East Pacific University;
.......1.2.5- Contribute to 'TEP Evolved' or 'Game Room' subforum three times;
.......1.2.6- Join or contribute to the: Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army, Eastern Pacific News Service, or Eastern Pacific Police Service.

As promised above, here is the coding for all three of these steps.

Application Code

An example of a completed application would be:
Quote:

I, Prussia, solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Name of TEP nation: PrussianEmpire
Name of WA nation: PrussianEmpire
Link to Public Disclosure Form: http://theeastpacific.com/topic/5184134/1/

1.2- Citizens wishing to become Magisters must have accomplished at least 3 of the following:
.......1.2.1- Move their WA Nation to The East Pacific; Yes
.......1.2.2- Endorse the Delegate and all Viziers; Yes
.......1.2.3- Comment on, or debate legislation in the Magisterium as a citizen three times; No
.......1.2.4- Complete a Civics course in The East Pacific University; No
.......1.2.5- Contribute to 'TEP Evolved' or 'Game Room' subforum three times; Yes
.......1.2.6- Join or contribute to the: Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army, Eastern Pacific News Service, or Eastern Pacific Police Service. No

Thank you and may the odds be ever in your favor![edit_reason]Update to requirements[/edit_reason]
Edited by A Slanted Black Stripe, Sep 29 2016, 12:01:47 PM.
"Can you go back to not winning elections in TEP so that people with actual contributions can actually contribute?" [nation]Neirr[/nation]
"EPSA: doing what we decided is best for everyone else, regardless of their opinions on the matter!"-[nation]Frisbeeteria[/nation]

(23:29:30)<mcmasterdonia>Prussia will have a great Delegacy career ahead of him, if he seeks it, I'm sure of that

(21:46:03)<BGP>Prussism: by conquest!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Elegarth
Member Avatar
Simple Latinamerican Menace
I, Elegarth, solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Name of TEP nation: Raegarth the Conqueror
Name of WA nation: Elegarth (in TWP)
Link to Public Disclosure Form: http://theeastpacific.com/topic/5224180/1/#new

.......1.2.1- Move their WA Nation to TEP.
.......1.2.2- Join the Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army.
.......1.2.3- Join the the Eastern Pacific News Service. Aye
.......1.2.4- Join the Eastern Pacific Police Service.
.......1.2.5- Enroll in the The East Pacific University. Technically aye, wanna help to jump-start it
.......1.2.6- Contribute to a TEP roleplay or create a new roleplay.
.......1.2.7- Contribute to TEP's "Game Room". Aye
You are just a puppet... You have no soul!
Posted Image

Prussia
Member Avatar
Secret Cylon Agent
Looks good!
"Can you go back to not winning elections in TEP so that people with actual contributions can actually contribute?" [nation]Neirr[/nation]
"EPSA: doing what we decided is best for everyone else, regardless of their opinions on the matter!"-[nation]Frisbeeteria[/nation]

(23:29:30)<mcmasterdonia>Prussia will have a great Delegacy career ahead of him, if he seeks it, I'm sure of that

Estavokia
Member Avatar
Timex Sinclair
I, Estavokia, solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Name of TEP Nation: The People's Republic of Estavokia
Name of WA Nation: Estavokia
Link to Public Disclosure Post: http://theeastpacific.com/topic/5224404/1/#new

.......1.2.1- Move their WA Nation to TEP. Aye
.......1.2.2- Join the Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army. Nay
.......1.2.4- Join the Eastern Pacific Police Service. Nay
.......1.2.5- Enroll in the The East Pacific University. Aye? I've applied and expressed an interest, but I guess waiting its the situation to change?
.......1.2.6- Contribute to a TEP roleplay or create a new roleplay. Nay
"Behind closed doors they had what were legendary battles I hear but when the doors opened there was absolute unity. Not a crack could be found. No separation whatsoever. They were locked together for the good of the community." - Maynard Jackson

Prussia
Member Avatar
Secret Cylon Agent
Opening your vote now!

Cortarelli
Member Avatar
hello, Again
I, Cortarelli, solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Name of TEP nation: Cortarelli
Name of WA nation: Cortarelli
Link to Public Disclosure Form: http://theeastpacific.com/topic/5225348/1/

.......1.2.2- Join the Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army. Aye
.......1.2.3- Join the the Eastern Pacific News Service. Nay
.......1.2.5- Enroll in the The East Pacific University. Nay
.......1.2.7- Contribute to TEP's "Game Room". Aye[edit_reason]Forgot a space[/edit_reason]
Edited by Cortarelli, Jun 15 2015, 08:13:46 AM.
Cortarelli
TEP Citizen
EPSA Recruit

Ridersyl
Member Avatar
You got blood on my Suit.
I, Ridersyl, solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Name of TEP nation: Ridersyl
Name of WA nation: Au-ra
Link to Public Disclosure Form: http://theeastpacific.com/topic/5225358/1/

.......1.2.1- Move their WA Nation to TEP. Aye.
.......1.2.2- Join the Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army. Aye.
.......1.2.3- Join the the Eastern Pacific News Service. Nay.
.......1.2.4- Join the Eastern Pacific Police Service. Nay.
.......1.2.5- Enroll in the The East Pacific University. Nay.
.......1.2.6- Contribute to a TEP roleplay or create a new roleplay. Nay.
.......1.2.7- Contribute to TEP's "Game Room". Aye.

~The fire of a dragon is the fire of its soul~

A mean old man
Member Avatar
Curmudgeon
I, Forum Name of Forumnamia, son of Board Name and father of Thread Name the Kek, also known as Topdop the obscure and AMOM the somewhat notorious, who has returned to this plane of existence to bring both things and stuff into motion as well as erect a dispenser right here, do solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Name of TEP Nation: A mean old man
Name of WA Nation: A mean old man
Link to Public Disclosure Post: I tried to coup Lazarus

.......1.2.1- Move their WA Nation to TEP. Duh
.......1.2.2- Join the Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army. I made it
.......1.2.3- Join the the Eastern Pacific News Service. lol news no thx
.......1.2.4- Join the Eastern Pacific Police Service. What is this?
.......1.2.5- Enroll in the The East Pacific University. Idk maybe
.......1.2.6- Contribute to a TEP roleplay or create a new roleplay. Possibly...
.......1.2.7- Contribute to TEP's "Game Room". Been there, done that
Edited by A mean old man, Jul 30 2015, 01:29:44 PM.
The Weed-Choked Lawn of A mean old man
Always fighting crime -- especially youth-related.

Posted Image

A mean old man
Member Avatar
Curmudgeon
I made an oops!
Edited by A mean old man, Jul 30 2015, 01:29:08 PM.

Posted Image

A mean old man
Member Avatar
Curmudgeon
What the fuck has happened to this board?

Posted Image

Prussia
Member Avatar
Secret Cylon Agent
A mean old man
Jul 30 2015, 01:27:26 PM
I, Forum Name of Forumnamia, son of Board Name and father of Thread Name the Kek, also known as Topdop the obscure and AMOM the somewhat notorious, who has returned to this plane of existence to bring both things and stuff into motion as well as erect a dispenser right here, do solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Name of TEP Nation: A mean old man
Name of WA Nation: A mean old man
Link to Public Disclosure Post: I tried to coup Lazarus

.......1.2.1- Move their WA Nation to TEP. Duh
.......1.2.2- Join the Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army. I made it
.......1.2.3- Join the the Eastern Pacific News Service. lol news no thx
.......1.2.4- Join the Eastern Pacific Police Service. What is this?
.......1.2.5- Enroll in the The East Pacific University. Idk maybe
.......1.2.6- Contribute to a TEP roleplay or create a new roleplay. Possibly...
.......1.2.7- Contribute to TEP's "Game Room". Been there, done that
Link your disclosure post and I'll open your vote!

A mean old man
Member Avatar
Curmudgeon
NEED A DISPENSER HERE! NEED A DISPENSER HERE! NEED A DISPENSER HERE! NEED A DISPENSER HERE! NEED A DISPENSER HERE!

Posted Image

Ben
Member Avatar
NES w/8-track expansion
I, Dremaur, do solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Name of TEP Nation: Dremaur
Name of WA Nation: Dremaur
Link to Public Disclosure Post: http://theeastpacific.com/topic/5226788/1/#new

.......1.2.2- Join the Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army.
.......1.2.3- Join the the Eastern Pacific News Service.
.......1.2.4- Join the Eastern Pacific Police Service.
.......1.2.5- Enroll in the The East Pacific University. Iv'e Applied :P
.......1.2.6- Contribute to a TEP roleplay or create a new roleplay.
Edited by Ben, Jul 31 2015, 12:53:07 PM.

McStooley
Member Avatar
NES w/8-track expansion
I, McStooley, solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Name of TEP nation: McStooley
Name of WA nation: McStooley
Link to Public Disclosure Form: http://theeastpacific.com/topic/5227152/1/

.......1.2.1- Move their WA Nation to TEP. AYE!
.......1.2.2- Join the Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army. AYE!
.......1.2.3- Join the the Eastern Pacific News Service. Nay?
.......1.2.5- Enroll in the The East Pacific University. Ummm.... Seems to be on hold?
.......1.2.6- Contribute to a TEP roleplay or create a new roleplay. Aye?
.......1.2.7- Contribute to TEP's "Game Room". Aye?
Proud owner of a 1956 Les Paul Air Guitar MKIII

"Fortune favors the bold. Alcohol is liquid courage. Therefore, we drink our own luck." -Syberis

Tano
Member Avatar
It's all good man.
Sorry for the delay Stool.
Lt. Tano Majster Zlodej Holland
Feeling Sad? ---->Clickie <---- You're welcome.
Posted Image
EPSA Badges

Bass players are people too.
Ideology: Who the hell knows
Quote:

*Xoriet coups Dali in the darkness

<Dali> ohbaby

[5:55:49 PM] Prussia: UVULA IS IN VAGINA

Quote:

[9:51:01 PM] Ram the Ham: Lt Tano is a man of the people o/

[6:11:42 PM] Prushmeister: Its not gay if you say no homo
[6:11:46 PM] Prushmeister: wait
[6:11:48 PM] Prushmeister: wrong chat

Dark Rider Lady
Member Avatar
Obvious Raider Puppet
I, Dark Rider Lady , solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Name of TEP nation: Dark Rider Lady
Name of WA nation: Dark Rider Lady
Link to Public Disclosure Form: http://theeastpacific.com/topic/5228695/1/

.......1.2.1- Move their WA Nation to TEP: Done.
.......1.2.2- Join the Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army: Formerly done.
.......1.2.3- Join the the Eastern Pacific News Service: Done. I need to get down to work pretty soon!
.......1.2.4- Join the Eastern Pacific Police Service: Not done. Actions did lead to Govindia being banjected from The East Pacific twice after he tried to bypass his regional ban. Also found a bit over a dozen of puppets belonging to Govindia and led to one of them being banjected from British Isles.
.......1.2.5- Enroll in the The East Pacific University: Not done.
.......1.2.6- Contribute to a TEP roleplay or create a new roleplay: Not done.
.......1.2.7- Contribute to TEP's "Game Room": Done. Most of my posts are in that subforum.

Plagentine
Member Avatar
NES w/8-track expansion
I, Klethulhu AKA Marselesk, solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Name of TEP nation: Klethulhu
Name of WA nation: Klethulhu
Link to Public Disclosure Form: http://theeastpacific.com/topic/5232726/1/

.......1.2.4- Join the Eastern Pacific Police Service. Pending
.......1.2.6- Contribute to a TEP roleplay or create a new roleplay. Not currently, most likely in the future
Posted Image
Major of TBH, Field Marshal of the Council of the Hawks

Lavince
Member Avatar
I, Lavince, solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Name of TEP nation: Isle of Farore
Name of WA nation: Isle of Farore
Link to Public Disclosure Form: http://theeastpacific.com/topic/5234907/1/

.......1.2.6- Contribute to a TEP roleplay or create a new roleplay. Aye
May the three virtues be present within you and your future,
- Lavince Rex,
Executor of Impirium over the Commonwealth of the Isle of Farore

Lavince
Member Avatar
Posted twice by mistake :exterminate:
Edited by Lavince, Apr 14 2016, 10:22:57 PM.
May the three virtues be present within you and your future,
- Lavince Rex,
Executor of Impirium over the Commonwealth of the Isle of Farore

Celeste Holland
Member Avatar
Face Plant!
I, Celeste, solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Name of TEP nation: Celestine Faye
Name of WA nation: Celeste Holland
Link to Public Disclosure Form: http://theeastpacific.com/topic/5235057/1/

Mex
Member Avatar
Collector of posts.
I, United States of Mexregiona ---A.K.A. Mexregiona; Mex---, solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Name of TEP Nation: Mexregiona
Name of WA Nation: Mexregiona
Link to Public Disclosure Post: http://theeastpacific.com/topic/5237903/1/#new

.......1.2.1- Move their WA Nation to TEP. Aye.
.......1.2.2- Join the Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army. Nay. (Although I am considering applying.)
.......1.2.3- Join the the Eastern Pacific News Service. Nay. (Mexregiona does have a weekly national newspaper, however.)
.......1.2.4- Join the Eastern Pacific Police Service. Nay.
.......1.2.5- Enroll in the The East Pacific University. If that means being part of the Shiro Academy, then Aye.
.......1.2.6- Contribute to a TEP roleplay or create a new roleplay. Aye.
.......1.2.7- Contribute to TEP's "Game Room". Aye.

((I can and will edit this post if needed.))[edit_reason]Added Link[/edit_reason]
Edited by Mex, Jul 28 2016, 10:44:29 AM.
A BRIEF HISTORY OF MEX
**Official Pax Post Award 7/27/2017**
2016: February 19th: [nation]Mexregiona[/nation] Founded in [region]The East Pacific[/region]; February 28th: Joined WA; July 1st: Joined TEP Forums; July 15th: Became Citizen of TEP; August 9th: Became Magister of TEP; September 9th: Changed Forum Name from United States of Mexregiona to US Mexregiona; October 17th: Founded the Meme Department; November 12th: Accepted Delegate Nominations; November 24th: "Lost Miserably"
2017: February 1st: Appointed Deputy Provost (YAY); February 11th: Changed Forum Name from US Mexregiona to Mex ; February 17th: Altered National Flag; February 27th: Disheartenedly Resigned From All Governmental Institutions; June 3rd: Officially Adopted Dovahofkiin; June 10th: Rejoined the Magisterium; June 15th: Took a Strange Interest in the Regional Calendar; June 29th: Took Up the "Directory of East Pacific Nations"; July 2nd: Took Up the "Sovereigns of the East Pacific"; I Was Delegate Once
FRUITION UNDER ORIENTATION
NSwiki - Mexregiona --- NSwiki - Dovahofkiin --- NSwiki - Marpa

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Respublika Bielarus
Member Avatar
The Candy Man
i]I, Respublika Bielarus, solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.[/i]

Name of TEP nation: Respublika Bielarus
Name of WA nation: Respublika Bielarus
Link to Public Disclosure Form: http://theeastpacific.com/topic/5237587/1/#new

.......1.2.2- Join the Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army. (Have applied but heard nothing back yet)
.......1.2.3- Join the the Eastern Pacific News Service. (I have applied to this but once again like the others have heard nothing back) (But i do have an RP Newspaper, that can go from daily to weekly post) (
.......1.2.4- Join the Eastern Pacific Police Service. (I have Applied if that counts for anything)

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
I have just been elected Provost. I will begin to work on these applications within the next couple of days.

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
Respublika Bielarus, I have contacted the delegate and the individuals who were the last confirmed as leader of EPSA, the last editor of EPNS, and the last Commissioner of EPPS. No response thus far.

Having an RP newspaper is not sufficient, but you could contribute to a TEP roleplay to meet your third contribution to the region.

Loh
Member Avatar
Saoshyant
I, Loh, solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Name of TEP Nation: Aenglaland
Name of WA Nation: Aenglaland
Link to Public Disclosure Post: click for sauce

Proud electric-guitar player & the one true Cat God
EPSA!
Posted Image
Quotes

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
Loh: Welcome back. We'll start your confirmation vote as soon as we complete the vote for Mexregiona.

Respublika Bielarus: Please let me know if there is a change in your status. I need three "Ayes" before I can put you up for a vote.

Respublika Bielarus
Member Avatar
The Candy Man
A Slanted Black Stripe, I have began taking part in the RP and I have been accepted into the East Pacific Army. So here is what it looks like now

i]I, Respublika Bielarus, solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.[/i]

Name of TEP nation: Respublika Bielarus
Name of WA nation: Respublika Bielarus
Link to Public Disclosure Form: http://theeastpacific.com/topic/5237587/1/#new

.......1.2.4- Join the Eastern Pacific Police Service. (I have Applied if that counts for anything)

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
You're in the queue. As soon as the current vote ends, I'll set you up.

Aelitia
Member Avatar
The Fluffy Horde
I, Aelitia, solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Name of TEP nation: Aelitia
Name of WA nation: Aelitia
Link to Public Disclosure Form: http://theeastpacific.com/topic/5183680/1/#new

.......1.2.1- Move their WA Nation to TEP. yes
.......1.2.2- Join the Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army. previously completed
.......1.2.3- Join the the Eastern Pacific News Service.
.......1.2.4- Join the Eastern Pacific Police Service. previously completed
.......1.2.5- Enroll in the The East Pacific University. previously completed
.......1.2.6- Contribute to a TEP roleplay or create a new roleplay. yes
.......1.2.7- Contribute to TEP's "Game Room". yes

Former Delegate
Posted Image

"Viceroy Aelitia, whatever pills he might use, sure has ushered in a new era of TEP law"-EPNS 18/09/14

Civillian Missile Commander, Nuclear Apocalypse, April 2017
Posted Image
Past Positions

Delegate
Viceroy of The East Pacific 05-25-14 to 09-08-16
Arbiter of Conclave 05-06-14 to 09-08-16
Vizier 07-30-15 to 11-24-16
Magister
Vice Chancellor TEP University

Aelitia on NS
Aelitia RP Embassy

Cormac
Member Avatar
Kilroy was here
I, Cormac, solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Name of TEP Nation: [nation]Cormactopia III[/nation]
Name of WA Nation: [nation]Cormactopia II[/nation]
Link to Public Disclosure Post: http://theeastpacific.com/topic/7001800/

.......1.2.1- Move their WA Nation to The East Pacific; No
.......1.2.2- Endorse the Delegate and all Viziers; No
.......1.2.3- Comment on, or debate legislation in the Magisterium as a citizen three times; Yes
.......1.2.4- Complete a Civics course in The East Pacific University; No
.......1.2.5- Contribute to 'TEP Evolved' or 'Game Room' subforum three times; Yes
.......1.2.6- Join or contribute to the: Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army, Eastern Pacific News Service, or Eastern Pacific Police Service. Yes
Cormac Skollvaldr
Citizen of [region]The East Pacific[/region]

Vincit qui patitur (He conquers who endures)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Magisterium · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Infinite is a customized version of Simple ZB created by Protego of Outline & Zetaboards Theme Zone
Icons by Paomedia and hosted by imgur

The East Pacific 2003-2017