Out of Character

Government
Executive Offices
Delegate: Yuno
Magisterium
Provost: Drachen
Conclave
Viceroy: Aelitia

Welcome to The East Pacific. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you may register an account here!

I'm registered. Where do I start?
When you sign up on our forums, your account may be limited to certain forums, and unable to make requests in our roleplay section. We recommend that you Apply for Citizenship to gain all the benefits of being part of our roleplay community!

Username:   Password:
Multiquote ON Multiquote off
Add Reply
Highest Unexpected Death Rate
Topic Started: Mar 9 2016, 05:26:42 AM (1,751 Views)
Dragonia
Member Avatar
The Grand Duchy of Dragonia
Dragonia is ranked 155,608th in the world and 6,744th in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, scoring 18.51 on the Bus Surprisal Index.
Grand Duchy of Dragonia"Life is a great big cosmic joke. You are either the butt of this joke, or you choose to laugh at life. I have been laughing at life since birth!" * Posted Image * Posted Image * Posted Image *
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 69th in the world and 4th in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."
The Free Republic of Bai Lung
Visit my official NSWiki page on Bai Lung

Quote:

"They whine about discrimination. Do you know who is being discriminated against? The Hal'vonnist people of Dannistaan, the ones who created this nation... I am talking about the Dannistrian Hal'vonnist people of the North as well as the East...Communism is racial! A racial minority seized control in Bai Lung and in all her satellite states such as Kelssek, Dovakhan and the Free Pacific States, and many other countries I could name."

-Kelly Minn'ow-Jones, former leader of the Dannistrian National Party

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 155,736th in the world and 6,773rd in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, scoring 19.79 on the Bus Surprisal Index.

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 78th in the world and 4th in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

"They whine about discrimination. Do you know who is being discriminated against? The Hal'vonnist people of Dannistaan, the ones who created this nation... I am talking about the Dannistrian Hal'vonnist people of the North as well as the East...Communism is racial! A racial minority seized control in Bai Lung and in all her satellite states such as Kelssek, Dovakhan and the Free Pacific States, and many other countries I could name."

Dragonia
Member Avatar
Dragonia is ranked 171,137th in the world and 7,768th in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, scoring 18.56 on the Bus Surprisal Index.
Grand Duchy of Dragonia"Life is a great big cosmic joke. You are either the butt of this joke, or you choose to laugh at life. I have been laughing at life since birth!" * Posted Image * Posted Image * Posted Image *

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 171,259th in the world and 7,796th in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, scoring 19.16 on the Bus Surprisal Index.

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 81st in the world and 4th in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Dragonia
Member Avatar
Dragonia
Jun 7 2016, 04:22:43 AM
Dragonia is ranked 171,137th in the world and 7,768th in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, scoring 18.56 on the Bus Surprisal Index.
Dragonia is ranked 171,047th in the world and 9,718th in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, scoring 18 on the Bus Surprisal Index.

Mex
Member Avatar
Collector of posts.
The United States of Mexregiona is ranked 5,587th in the world and 84th in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, scoring 197.36 on the Bus Surprisal Index.
A BRIEF HISTORY OF MEX
**Official Pax Post Award 7/27/2017**
2016: February 19th: [nation]Mexregiona[/nation] Founded in [region]The East Pacific[/region]; February 28th: Joined WA; July 1st: Joined TEP Forums; July 15th: Became Citizen of TEP; August 9th: Became Magister of TEP; September 9th: Changed Forum Name from United States of Mexregiona to US Mexregiona; October 17th: Founded the Meme Department; November 12th: Accepted Delegate Nominations; November 24th: "Lost Miserably"
2017: February 1st: Appointed Deputy Provost (YAY); February 11th: Changed Forum Name from US Mexregiona to Mex ; February 17th: Altered National Flag; February 27th: Disheartenedly Resigned From All Governmental Institutions; June 3rd: Officially Adopted Dovahofkiin; June 10th: Rejoined the Magisterium; June 15th: Took a Strange Interest in the Regional Calendar; June 29th: Took Up the "Directory of East Pacific Nations"; July 2nd: Took Up the "Sovereigns of the East Pacific"; I Was Delegate Once
FRUITION UNDER ORIENTATION
NSwiki - Mexregiona --- NSwiki - Dovahofkiin --- NSwiki - Marpa

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 86th in the world and 5th in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Dragonia
Member Avatar
Dragonia
Aug 8 2016, 04:29:28 AM
Dragonia
Dragonia is ranked 171,047th in the world and 9,718th in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, scoring 18 on the Bus Surprisal Index.
Dragonia is ranked 156,619th in the world and 7,761st in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, scoring 17.94 on the Bus Surprisal Index.

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 164,066th in the world and 8,830th in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, scoring 18.93 on the Bus Surprisal Index.

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 90th in the world and 5th in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 188,970th in the world and 12,545th in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, scoring 18.9 on the Bus Surprisal Index.

Dragonia
Member Avatar
Dragonia
Sep 28 2016, 04:31:27 AM
Dragonia
Aug 8 2016, 04:29:28 AM
Dragonia
Dragonia is ranked 156,619th in the world and 7,761st in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, scoring 17.94 on the Bus Surprisal Index.
Dragonia is ranked 188,726th in the world and 12,511th in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, scoring 19.14 on the Bus Surprisal Index.

Dragonia
Member Avatar
Dragonia is ranked 177,158th in the world and 9,271st in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, scoring 19.18 on the Bus Surprisal Index.

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 91st in the world and 6th in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Dragonia
Member Avatar
Dragonia
Nov 20 2016, 05:21:04 AM
Dragonia is ranked 177,158th in the world and 9,271st in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, scoring 19.18 on the Bus Surprisal Index.
Dragonia is ranked 179,414th in the world and 9,492nd in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, scoring 18.93 on the Bus Surprisal Index.

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 94th in the world and 6th in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 93rd in the world and 6th in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Almonaster
Member Avatar
The wit to woo.
And near the other end of the scale...

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 174,319th in the world and 152nd in Canada for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, scoring 18.75 on the Bus Surprisal Index.
Former ambassador from CanadaMarblecaek, also the game!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Dragonia
Member Avatar
Dragonia
Dec 10 2016, 06:00:43 AM
Dragonia
Dragonia is ranked 179,414th in the world and 9,492nd in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, scoring 18.93 on the Bus Surprisal Index.
Dragonia is ranked 174,396th in the world and 8,647th in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, scoring 18.73 on the Bus Surprisal Index.

Atlae
Member Avatar
Whaddya mean, there's no caek delivery down here?
The Atlae Isles is ranked 167,438th in the world and 8,451st in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, scoring 23.76 on the Bus Surprisal Index.
"Gloria in Terra"

"The pronunciation of "Atlae" is /ętleɪ/. Don't you forget it." AND NOT ALTAE

Maintainer of the "game streak," or posting on the whole first page of the game room.

It's dark and lonely down here in TEP's server.
All these banners
TEP Positions
Other Positions
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 93rd in the world and 6th in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Dragonia
Member Avatar
Dragonia
Dec 29 2016, 08:59:40 AM
Dragonia
Dec 10 2016, 06:00:43 AM
Dragonia
Dragonia is ranked 174,396th in the world and 8,647th in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, scoring 18.73 on the Bus Surprisal Index.
Dragonia is ranked 170,806th in the world and 7,855th in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, scoring 18.58 on the Bus Surprisal Index.

Almonaster
Member Avatar
The wit to woo.

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 171,024th in the world and 141st in Canada for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, scoring 18.24 on the Bus Surprisal Index.
Former ambassador from CanadaMarblecaek, also the game!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Atlae
Member Avatar
Whaddya mean, there's no caek delivery down here?
The Atlae Isles is ranked 167,906th in the world and 7,822nd in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, scoring 22.62 on the Bus Surprisal Index.
"Gloria in Terra"

"The pronunciation of "Atlae" is /ętleɪ/. Don't you forget it." AND NOT ALTAE

Maintainer of the "game streak," or posting on the whole first page of the game room.

It's dark and lonely down here in TEP's server.
All these banners
TEP Positions
Other Positions
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 95th in the world and 6th in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Rogueparagon
Member Avatar
Lord of the Idiots
Free Syllvin is ranked 165,731st in the world and 7,561st in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, scoring 25.52 on the Bus Surprisal Index.

NSWiki: Free Syllvin on NsWiki
Nationstates: Free Syllvin on Nationstates
Embassy: Embassy of Free Syllvin
Map Rules: Cartographer's Guide

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Dragonia
Member Avatar
Dragonia is ranked 176,474th in the world and 7,886th in The East Pacific for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, scoring 18.52 on the Bus Surprisal Index.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · National Rankings · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Infinite is a customized version of Simple ZB created by Protego of Outline & Zetaboards Theme Zone
Icons by Paomedia and hosted by imgur

© The East Pacific 2003-2018