Out of Character

Government
Executive Offices
Delegate: Yuno
Magisterium
Provost: Drachen
Conclave
Viceroy: Aelitia

Welcome to The East Pacific. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you may register an account here!

I'm registered. Where do I start?
When you sign up on our forums, your account may be limited to certain forums, and unable to make requests in our roleplay section. We recommend that you Apply for Citizenship to gain all the benefits of being part of our roleplay community!

Username:   Password:
Multiquote ON Multiquote off
Add Reply
Department: Meme; A Division of the Forum Appearance/Organization Committee
Topic Started: Oct 17 2016, 06:16:43 PM (3,090 Views)
Mex
Member Avatar
Collector of posts.

WELCOME TO THEPosted Image
This topic is for the betterment of the region, amusingly speaking. Everybody knows that it's a dark world out there; that's why there are memes! 'What is a meme?' you may ask.
Well, lucky for you, I looked up the definition!

meme - a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc. that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users.
So, now that you know the meaning of the word, you can put it to good use!
Ever thought of something funny? ((Well, that may be a stupid question to you, but you'd be surprised.)) If you have, you've come to the right place! Spread your funny remarks about the region and its people through this topic and this other one!
If you have any questions about this department, please feel free to ask!
I officially pronounce the beginning of this luxurious topic. In other words:
TIME FOR MEMES.

DISCLAIMER: TRY TO KEEP THESE PUNS AND IMAGES CLEAN, WE DON'T HAVE THE FUNDING FOR THE LEGAL WORK IF SOMEONE IS FRUSTRATED.
[edit_reason]Added to staff note. [/edit_reason]
Edited by East Malaysia, Oct 18 2016, 01:27:12 PM.
A BRIEF HISTORY OF MEX
**Official Pax Post Award 7/27/2017**
2016: February 19th: [nation]Mexregiona[/nation] Founded in [region]The East Pacific[/region]; February 28th: Joined WA; July 1st: Joined TEP Forums; July 15th: Became Citizen of TEP; August 9th: Became Magister of TEP; September 9th: Changed Forum Name from United States of Mexregiona to US Mexregiona; October 17th: Founded the Meme Department; November 12th: Accepted Delegate Nominations; November 24th: "Lost Miserably"
2017: February 1st: Appointed Deputy Provost (YAY); February 11th: Changed Forum Name from US Mexregiona to Mex ; February 17th: Altered National Flag; February 27th: Disheartenedly Resigned From All Governmental Institutions; June 3rd: Officially Adopted Dovahofkiin; June 10th: Rejoined the Magisterium; June 15th: Took a Strange Interest in the Regional Calendar; June 29th: Took Up the "Directory of East Pacific Nations"; July 2nd: Took Up the "Sovereigns of the East Pacific"; I Was Delegate Once
FRUITION UNDER ORIENTATION
NSwiki - Mexregiona --- NSwiki - Dovahofkiin --- NSwiki - Marpa

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daddywags
Member Avatar
Red hairdeded rapscallion
I second the creation of the Department of Meme

Gradea
Member Avatar
Kilroy was here
Thirded. :P
Posted Image
Proud Citizen of the East Pacific

The Democratic Republic of Gradea
New Gradean News Agency

Mex
Member Avatar
Collector of posts.
Whenever you guys are ready, you guys can start memeing it up.
Unless your like me. It takes a while for my juices to build up in my "dry sense of humor."
Remember: One Does Not Simply Make Good Memes.
A BRIEF HISTORY OF MEX
2016: February 19th: [nation]Mexregiona[/nation] Founded in [region]The East Pacific[/region]; February 28th: Joined WA; July 1st: Joined TEP Forums; July 15th: Became Citizen of TEP; August 9th: Became Magister of TEP; September 9th: Changed Forum Name from United States of Mexregiona to US Mexregiona; October 17th: Founded the Meme Department; November 12th: Accepted Delegate Nominations; November 24th: "Lost Miserably"
2017: February 1st: Appointed Deputy Provost (YAY); February 11th: Changed Forum Name from US Mexregiona to Mex ; February 17th: Altered National Flag; February 27th: Disheartenedly Resigned From All Governmental Institutions; June 3rd: Officially Adopted Dovahofkiin; June 10th: Rejoined the Magisterium; June 15th: Took a Strange Interest in the Regional Calendar; June 29th: Took Up the "Directory of East Pacific Nations"; July 2nd: Took Up the "Sovereigns of the East Pacific"; I Was Delegate Once

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Tretrid
Member Avatar
Partly Cloudy
I am willing to join. I really want to make caek memes.
All my characters' names are randomly generated. Any resemblance or match in name with a person in real life is purely coincidental.

"Potentia est ad populum suum"

My name is not "Tetrid."

My forum badges
My current government positions

Mex
Member Avatar
Collector of posts.
Tretrid
Oct 17 2016, 09:49:57 PM
I really want to make caek memes.
Don't we all?
Oh, by the way, unless you really want to have the title, you don't necessarily have to be part of the organization to post in it. Perhaps there can be Honored Comedians in the future. Everybody looks up to comedians, right?
A BRIEF HISTORY OF MEX

Tuva
Member Avatar
Startled
Nation-Based Memes need to be made as well. Once a nation has been on the forum for a year, I feel they deserve some memes in honor of their persistence.
NsWiki: Former Kostuvastan
NsWiki: Lapimuhyo
NsWiki: Kothalria
NsWiki: Rijelv
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Gradea
Member Avatar
Kilroy was here
Will there be a Minister of Memes? :P
Posted Image
Proud Citizen of the East Pacific

The Democratic Republic of Gradea
New Gradean News Agency

Tuva
Member Avatar
Startled
I gots a meme for ya. Don't know if it's a good one

Posted Image
Edited by Tuva, Oct 18 2016, 04:12:17 PM.
Posted Image

Tuva
Member Avatar
Startled
I don't think a minister of memes is needed, but more of a manager of memes.
Posted Image

Mex
Member Avatar
Collector of posts.
Tuvaltastan
Oct 17 2016, 11:35:45 PM
Nation-Based Memes need to be made as well. Once a nation has been on the forum for a year, I feel they deserve some memes in honor of their persistence.
Amen to that.
Quote:

Will there be a Minister of Memes? :P
Quite possibly. Could have an election. Could not.
I just want to make it clear, however, that, even though I'm the founder of this Department, I shouldn't be considered the Pax-Draconica of the topic.
A BRIEF HISTORY OF MEX

Tretrid
Member Avatar
Partly Cloudy
Tuvaltastan
Oct 18 2016, 09:57:48 AM
I gots a meme for ya. Don't know if it's a good one

Posted Image

The fridge owls will take all our caek.
All my characters' names are randomly generated. Any resemblance or match in name with a person in real life is purely coincidental.

My name is not "Tetrid."

My forum badges

Tretrid
Member Avatar
Partly Cloudy
Also, here is my suggestion.
Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by Tretrid, Oct 21 2016, 12:49:39 AM.

My name is not "Tetrid."

My forum badges

daddywags
Member Avatar
Red hairdeded rapscallion
Here is my first submission Herr Memer

Posted Image
Edited by daddywags, Oct 21 2016, 04:17:50 AM.

Mex
Member Avatar
Collector of posts.
These are pretty good so far; I, personally, am planning on creating a meme soon. I think it will be too long for a regional ad, but it's all 4 da lulz, anyway.
A BRIEF HISTORY OF MEX

BonBon
Member Avatar
hello, Again
I'm terrible at memes, but very pleased to see the TEP recognize the need for a specialized Department to contain and distribute them.

Mex
Member Avatar
Collector of posts.
US Mexregiona
Oct 21 2016, 07:58:30 PM
These are pretty good so far; I, personally, am planning on creating a meme soon. I think it will be too long for a regional ad, but it's all 4 da lulz, anyway.
Consider the word "soon" to be, rather than its usual definition, as soon as I have time for it.
A BRIEF HISTORY OF MEX

Mex
Member Avatar
Collector of posts.
Finally getting something out there:
Posted Image
A BRIEF HISTORY OF MEX

Almonaster
Member Avatar
The wit to woo.
Posted Image

Image credit: Felfriast
Former ambassador from CanadaMarblecaek, also the game!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Kashinko
Member Avatar
Velhanz Verlhan | Local Siscon
Memes pls

Velhaus Kranz, Secretary of Defense

Posted Image

"You want a fight? I'll give you one." -Velhaus Kranz

William Verlhan, President of the Republic of Setzna

Posted Image

"War is like playing one big game of chess. Except, once you lose, you're done. No rematches here at our table." -William Verlhan

Velhanz Verlhan, Midshipman 3rd Class

Posted Image

"You brag about hitting a static target, really?" -Velhanz Verlhan

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Infinite Loop
Member Avatar
Take Off, Eh?
The East pacifying has a Meme
8'9" tall 463#
Edited by Infinite Loop, Dec 5 2016, 11:07:43 AM.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Endorsements recieved ( 69 ) : Cupertino, 1 Infinite Loop, 2 Infinite Loop, Infinite Loop, Bob Mckenzie, Shinagami, Shortbus, Magic Emperor Ghaelon, Ghaelon, SLAK, Prarie squid, Alys Whitill, The Cabin Grrrrl, The Cabin Girl, hax0rstan, Black Wolf Furries, Mr OWL, Vladimir Harkonnen, Uncle Duke, McTropolis, Avignon, Caesar Calligula, Max Zorin, Deus Ex Fiat, Walter Koenig, The True Reich, Atlanta Constitution, Fark Propaganda Corps, The Knights of Colombus, Fertile Sputniks, Jude Streicher,Otto Skorzeny, Nicholas der Kirchwass, Megalocyathus, Lil Megalocyathus, Uncle Toms Nation, Simon Legree, Yatta_, Lowtax, Patriotute, Doctor Zaius, General Ursus, Corneluis the ape, Nova the wild human, Bright eyes taylor, Dr Zira, Alex Chiu, Honkey the Goose, StandartenFuerher, Neko Mimi, The NS Invaders, Free n Accepted Masons.Miss Tessmacher, Hurricane Jezebel ,Rbt E Lee ,Dead Yankee ,U S Grant ,General Mead, Baron Karza, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Col Sanders, Aunt Jemimas witnesses, of the people Q, Le French Stereotypes, Qfdsdiozbnf, Alan Scott, Baltar the Traitor, Mok Mok the Jawa, space kraken,

Infinite Loop
Member Avatar
Take Off, Eh?
redone
Man i love this $1 copy of photoshop, found it at the local thrift store.
Attached to this post:
Attachments: possee.jpg (89.77 KB)

Endorsements recieved ( 69 ) : Cupertino, 1 Infinite Loop, 2 Infinite Loop, Infinite Loop, Bob Mckenzie, Shinagami, Shortbus, Magic Emperor Ghaelon, Ghaelon, SLAK, Prarie squid, Alys Whitill, The Cabin Grrrrl, The Cabin Girl, hax0rstan, Black Wolf Furries, Mr OWL, Vladimir Harkonnen, Uncle Duke, McTropolis, Avignon, Caesar Calligula, Max Zorin, Deus Ex Fiat, Walter Koenig, The True Reich, Atlanta Constitution, Fark Propaganda Corps, The Knights of Colombus, Fertile Sputniks, Jude Streicher,Otto Skorzeny, Nicholas der Kirchwass, Megalocyathus, Lil Megalocyathus, Uncle Toms Nation, Simon Legree, Yatta_, Lowtax, Patriotute, Doctor Zaius, General Ursus, Corneluis the ape, Nova the wild human, Bright eyes taylor, Dr Zira, Alex Chiu, Honkey the Goose, StandartenFuerher, Neko Mimi, The NS Invaders, Free n Accepted Masons.Miss Tessmacher, Hurricane Jezebel ,Rbt E Lee ,Dead Yankee ,U S Grant ,General Mead, Baron Karza, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Col Sanders, Aunt Jemimas witnesses, of the people Q, Le French Stereotypes, Qfdsdiozbnf, Alan Scott, Baltar the Traitor, Mok Mok the Jawa, space kraken,

Infinite Loop
Member Avatar
Take Off, Eh?
The East Pacific, where you can GET your Caek and EET it too.

Asendavia
Member Avatar
Official FPA Recruiter
I want my MEMES and I want it NOW.
The Flags of My Nations:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
My Nations:
Asendavia
Kaeliv
Kostoria-Obertonia
Talusi
Hausberg
Aseveth
Random Banners:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Mex
Member Avatar
Collector of posts.
Asendavia
Dec 7 2016, 09:02:06 PM
I want my MEMES and I want it NOW.
A men m8
Translation: I know your pain.
A BRIEF HISTORY OF MEX

Mex
Member Avatar
Collector of posts.
I'm just now thinking of this: I light of the relatively new Poland Ball Topic in the Game Room, perhaps we could have a few of them for ads. Or maybe all of them in a group. Or maybe the best of the best end up in the ad. Or maybe I can't think of anything else right now.
Thoughts? Any?
A BRIEF HISTORY OF MEX

Atlae
Member Avatar
Whaddya mean, there's no caek delivery down here?
Sure. I uploaded mine. Since I have two, maybe you could have a Mac vs. PC ad.
"Gloria in Terra"

"The pronunciation of "Atlae" is /ętleɪ/. Don't you forget it." AND NOT ALTAE

Maintainer of the "game streak," or posting on the whole first page of the game room.

It's dark and lonely down here in TEP's server.
All these banners
TEP Positions
Other Positions

Mex
Member Avatar
Collector of posts.
Posted Image
A BRIEF HISTORY OF MEX

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · TEP Improvement Drive · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Infinite is a customized version of Simple ZB created by Protego of Outline & Zetaboards Theme Zone
Icons by Paomedia and hosted by imgur

© The East Pacific 2003-2018