Out of Character

Government
Executive Offices
Delegate: Yuno
Magisterium
Provost: Drachen
Conclave
Viceroy: Aelitia

Welcome to The East Pacific. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you may register an account here!

I'm registered. Where do I start?
When you sign up on our forums, your account may be limited to certain forums, and unable to make requests in our roleplay section. We recommend that you Apply for Citizenship to gain all the benefits of being part of our roleplay community!

Username:   Password:
Multiquote ON Multiquote off
Add Reply
Quotes R Us
Topic Started: Nov 21 2016, 07:18:23 PM (5,179 Views)
Mex
Member Avatar
Collector of posts.
As the name of the topic suggests, this is a place of quotes. Some may be interesting. Some not. Let's just hope they stay relatively appropriate.
Quotes, old and new, are allowed.
Just remember to separate quotes and jeers, unless your quote is a jeer.
Also, to make sure all of these wonderful statement-thingies have their own spotlight, keep them in their own posts. Favoritism in the quote world doesn't help with friendships.
Why have this topic? you may ask.
" 'Cuz why not."
A BRIEF HISTORY OF MEX
**Official Pax Post Award 7/27/2017**
2016: February 19th: [nation]Mexregiona[/nation] Founded in [region]The East Pacific[/region]; February 28th: Joined WA; July 1st: Joined TEP Forums; July 15th: Became Citizen of TEP; August 9th: Became Magister of TEP; September 9th: Changed Forum Name from United States of Mexregiona to US Mexregiona; October 17th: Founded the Meme Department; November 12th: Accepted Delegate Nominations; November 24th: "Lost Miserably"
2017: February 1st: Appointed Deputy Provost (YAY); February 11th: Changed Forum Name from US Mexregiona to Mex ; February 17th: Altered National Flag; February 27th: Disheartenedly Resigned From All Governmental Institutions; June 3rd: Officially Adopted Dovahofkiin; June 10th: Rejoined the Magisterium; June 15th: Took a Strange Interest in the Regional Calendar; June 29th: Took Up the "Directory of East Pacific Nations"; July 2nd: Took Up the "Sovereigns of the East Pacific"; I Was Delegate Once
FRUITION UNDER ORIENTATION
NSwiki - Mexregiona --- NSwiki - Dovahofkiin --- NSwiki - Marpa

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mex
Member Avatar
Collector of posts.
Infinite Loop: "If you have fridges, you have Owls."
A BRIEF HISTORY OF MEX
2016: February 19th: [nation]Mexregiona[/nation] Founded in [region]The East Pacific[/region]; February 28th: Joined WA; July 1st: Joined TEP Forums; July 15th: Became Citizen of TEP; August 9th: Became Magister of TEP; September 9th: Changed Forum Name from United States of Mexregiona to US Mexregiona; October 17th: Founded the Meme Department; November 12th: Accepted Delegate Nominations; November 24th: "Lost Miserably"
2017: February 1st: Appointed Deputy Provost (YAY); February 11th: Changed Forum Name from US Mexregiona to Mex ; February 17th: Altered National Flag; February 27th: Disheartenedly Resigned From All Governmental Institutions; June 3rd: Officially Adopted Dovahofkiin; June 10th: Rejoined the Magisterium; June 15th: Took a Strange Interest in the Regional Calendar; June 29th: Took Up the "Directory of East Pacific Nations"; July 2nd: Took Up the "Sovereigns of the East Pacific"; I Was Delegate Once

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Mex
Member Avatar
Collector of posts.
Nimona: "Anyone can be a part of this, that's why it's good"
A BRIEF HISTORY OF MEX

Strat
Member Avatar
SEPC Founding Nation
During the zombie apocalypse, Paladinius said: "Sending positive vibes and cure missiles your way."

Government

Executive Staff

Posted Image

Ministry of the World Assembly

Posted Image

Magisterium

Posted Image

Ivlya
"Blessed Be Ivlya"

Nationstates - Nation
NSwiki - General
NSwiki - Military
NSwiki - Royal Families
TEP RP - Embassy
TEP RP - News Broadcast
Posted Image

General

TEP RP - Minor Retcons
Stratarin
"Glory to the workers"

Nationstates - Nation
NSwiki - General
NSwiki - Military
TEP RP - Embassy
TEP RP - News Broadcast
TEP RP - Character Database
Personal

The Stratfather

Posted Image

Greyson

Posted Image

Purveyor of Kitsune

Posted Image

Mex
Member Avatar
Collector of posts.
Asendavia: "No."

That was interesting.
A BRIEF HISTORY OF MEX

Tuva
Member Avatar
Startled
In Detention Island OOC, concerning the height of prisoner Lurin Vorolov, Stratarin asked: "Had Lurin considered a career in basketball?"
NsWiki: Former Kostuvastan
NsWiki: Lapimuhyo
NsWiki: Kothalria
NsWiki: Rijelv
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Ember
Member Avatar
Doin You A H*ckin Frighten
Tuvaltastan: "I guess the Meme Department is still open"
Loh: "Be different! Make no sense at all! Change the world!
"What is not, can be; What once was, could be again."

Coraline Poole
First lady, [nation]Emberwood Coast[/nation]
I.C. Resources
LGBT+
TEP Positions

Tretrid
Member Avatar
Partly Cloudy
Loop: "Man i love this $1 copy of photoshop, found it at the local thrift store."
MY ACTIVITY IS ON AND OFF AT BEST. I STILL PLAN TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MAGISTERIUM AND ROLEPLAY.

All my characters' names are randomly generated. Any resemblance or match in name with a person in real life is purely coincidental.

"Potentia est ad populum suum"

My name is not "Tetrid."

My forum badges
My current government positions

Tuva
Member Avatar
Startled
Todd, numerous instances: "KING OF THE BEES"
Posted Image

PunnyShadow
Member Avatar
I SEE YOU
Supreme Leader: "A life without meaning is a life wasted."

NS Factbooks: Celannica's Factbooks
NationStates: Celannica on NationStates
FPA Application: FPA Application Form
Embassy: Celannica's Embassy

The Empire of Celannica
Posted Image

"Forward Into Unity!"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mex
Member Avatar
Collector of posts.
Strat: "Because negativity is generally more logical than positivity."
A BRIEF HISTORY OF MEX

Mex
Member Avatar
Collector of posts.
Oan: "Africa has been fighting since the ocean farted out fish."
A BRIEF HISTORY OF MEX

The Oan Isles
Member Avatar
Magister
Queen Padmé Amidala -- "This is how democracy dies: with thunderous applause". Holla at me #Donald![edit_reason]Edited courtesy of Furnifold[/edit_reason]
Edited by The Oan Isles, Feb 21 2017, 12:48:54 PM.
Roleplay
Hama

Embassy program
News broadcast
Factbook
NSWiki article

Roleplay
The Oan Isles

Embassy program
News broadcast
Factbook
NSWiki article
Positions
Roleplay Moderator
Magister
Member of the Executive Staff

Asendavia
Member Avatar
Official FPA Recruiter
King Jon Harstad: "We were old when the world was young and we have seen countless nations rise and fall."
The Flags of My Nations:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
My Nations:
Asendavia
Kaeliv
Kostoria-Obertonia
Talusi
Hausberg
Aseveth
Random Banners:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Furnifold
Member Avatar
DO NOT WANT!!!!!!
I love quoting G.K. Chesterton, he has almost as many quotable lines as Richard Saunders (aka Benjamin Franklin):

“To have a right to do a thing is not at all the same as to be right in doing it.”
Edited by Furnifold, Feb 21 2017, 03:53:16 PM.
"Impress your friends in your obscure knowledge! Read the Real-Life Factbook of Furnifold!

View the Royal Republic of Furnifold's Website here

Full Factbook of Furnifold
Forum Factbook
I lasted 4.5 hours in nuclear apocalypse, my people have become irradiated, but I got this ballin' ribbon!

"I wanna hang a map of the world in my house. Then I'm gonna put pins into all the locations that I've traveled to. But first, I'm gonna have to travel to the top two corners of the map so it won't fall down."
-Mitch Hedberg

Tretrid
Member Avatar
Partly Cloudy
Atlae (IRL): "Loop is senile."
:lies:
MY ACTIVITY IS ON AND OFF AT BEST. I STILL PLAN TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MAGISTERIUM AND ROLEPLAY.

All my characters' names are randomly generated. Any resemblance or match in name with a person in real life is purely coincidental.

My name is not "Tetrid."

My forum badges

Atlae
Member Avatar
Whaddya mean, there's no caek delivery down here?
-deleted-
Edited by Atlae, Jul 31 2017, 01:40:52 PM.
"Gloria in Terra"

"The pronunciation of "Atlae" is /ætleɪ/. Don't you forget it." AND NOT ALTAE

Maintainer of the "game streak," or posting on the whole first page of the game room.

It's dark and lonely down here in TEP's server.
All these banners
TEP Positions
Other Positions

Tretrid
Member Avatar
Partly Cloudy
[DELETED]
Edited by Tretrid, Dec 30 2017, 11:56:10 PM.

My name is not "Tetrid."

My forum badges

Atlae
Member Avatar
-deleted-
Edited by Atlae, Jul 31 2017, 01:41:16 PM.
"Gloria in Terra"

Maintainer of the "game streak," or posting on the whole first page of the game room.

All these banners
TEP Positions
Other Positions

Tretrid
Member Avatar
Partly Cloudy
[DELETED]
Edited by Tretrid, Dec 30 2017, 11:56:35 PM.

My name is not "Tetrid."

My forum badges

Atlae
Member Avatar
-deleted-
Edited by Atlae, Jul 31 2017, 01:41:41 PM.
"Gloria in Terra"

All these banners
TEP Positions
Other Positions

Tretrid
Member Avatar
Partly Cloudy
[DELETED]
Edited by Tretrid, Dec 30 2017, 11:57:11 PM.

My name is not "Tetrid."

My forum badges

Atlae
Member Avatar
-deleted-
Edited by Atlae, Jul 31 2017, 01:42:24 PM.
"Gloria in Terra"

All these banners
TEP Positions
Other Positions

Tretrid
Member Avatar
Partly Cloudy
[DELETED]
Edited by Tretrid, Dec 30 2017, 11:56:50 PM.

My name is not "Tetrid."

My forum badges

Atlae
Member Avatar
"Ya like jazz?" -Todd
"Gloria in Terra"

All these banners
TEP Positions
Other Positions

Atlae
Member Avatar
Todd: "As always, RL > Roleplay >> NS "
"Gloria in Terra"

All these banners
TEP Positions
Other Positions

Strat
Member Avatar
SEPC Founding Nation
"My two-knuts worth :zen: " - Dragonia

Since it's practically Dragonia's catchphrase, zen emoji included, it was high time someone posted it here.
Edited by Strat, Mar 9 2017, 05:52:57 AM.

Government

Executive Staff

Posted Image

Ministry of the World Assembly

Posted Image

Magisterium

Posted Image

Ivlya
"Blessed Be Ivlya"

Nationstates - Nation
NSwiki - General
NSwiki - Military
NSwiki - Royal Families
TEP RP - Embassy
TEP RP - News Broadcast
Posted Image

General

TEP RP - Minor Retcons
Stratarin
"Glory to the workers"

Nationstates - Nation
NSwiki - General
NSwiki - Military
TEP RP - Embassy
TEP RP - News Broadcast
TEP RP - Character Database
Personal

The Stratfather

Posted Image

Greyson

Posted Image

Purveyor of Kitsune

Posted Image

Tuva
Member Avatar
Startled
"why downsize when you can upsize"-Ember
Posted Image

Tuva
Member Avatar
Startled
"Ahm jayst brayken bahls!"-Todd playing character of Stapen Evesuni
Posted Image

Atlae
Member Avatar
"Gorsh dang it [, Atlae]."

-Strat, on Skype repeatedly
Edited by Atlae, Mar 18 2017, 05:07:01 PM.
"Gloria in Terra"

All these banners
TEP Positions
Other Positions

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Lounge · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Infinite is a customized version of Simple ZB created by Protego of Outline & Zetaboards Theme Zone
Icons by Paomedia and hosted by imgur

© The East Pacific 2003-2018