Out of Character

Government
Executive Offices
Delegate: Yuno
Magisterium
Provost: Drachen
Conclave
Viceroy: Aelitia

Welcome to The East Pacific. We hope you enjoy your visit.

How to register an account
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you may register an account here!

I'm registered. How can I post?
When you sign up on our forums, your account is classified under the "visa" group. Individuals who are in this group will only be able to post in certain areas of the forum. To gain the ability to post on all public sections of these forums, read this post and follow the directions to make a post in that forum. An administrator will review your account and if there are no problems you'll be able to post in no time!

Username:   Password:
Multiquote ON Multiquote off
Locked Topic
[CLOSED] Citizenship Application and Welcome Thread
Topic Started: Nov 10 2017, 03:18:54 PM (2,616 Views)
Aelitia
Member Avatar
The Fluffy Horde
Posted Image

Citizenship Application and Welcome Thread

Hello and welcome to The East Pacific! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to telegram the Delegate of our region in-game or ask in our Discord chat. This thread is patrolled by the Citizenship Commission so follow their directions, and we will do everything to help you get settled within The East Pacific and in NationStates overall. That said, make sure that you have done all of the following before applying or attempting to apply for citizenship:

• Validate the email pertaining to your account. This will change your forum account from "Email Validating" to "Member".

• Please ensure that you have a NationStates nation located within The East Pacific. Link it in your forum profile .

• Read our Concordat, our regional constitution, located here.

• It is recommended to join The World Assembly (WA) and endorse the Delegate (Queen Yuno) and all Viziers. This will help speed up the process of accepting applications and strengthen the region. If you do decide to join the WA, you will need to provide NationStates with an email on your nation's settings page located here . After that, joining the WA is but a few clicks away. Make sure to check your spam folder before sending out an SOS to one of us.

• Do you have Discord? Join us here. If you happen to be here mostly for roleplaying, or would like to get involved within our expansively vivid selection of on-going rps, make sure to tell us in the chat!

What you need to do:

Copy this form and paste your response in this thread. Make sure to answer each question faithfully.
Code: Citizenship Application; Copy the contents of this box

I, (nation name here), hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

[b]1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is:[/b]
[b]2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:[/b]
[b]3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates:[/b]
[b]4. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates:[/b]
[b]5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates:[/b]
[b]6. I like to be contacted by a recruiter from the following internal organizations-[/b] [sup][i]Say YES to all that apply[/i][/sup]
[list]
[*][i]The East Pacific Sovereign Army[/i] -
[*][i]East Pacific Police Service[/i] -
[*][i]East Pacific News Service[/i] -
[*][i]Ministry of Foreign Affairs[/i] -
[*][i]Ministry of Immigration[/i] -
[*][i]Ministry of Culture and Education[/i] -
[*][i]Ministry of Design[/i] -
[*][i]Ministry of the World Assembly[/i] -
[*][i]A Forum Mentor[/i]-
[*][i]None, thank you[/i] -
[/list]
I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within [i]The East Pacific[/i] and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

Processing Status: OPEN

The previous Citizenship Application thread can be found here, but is now closed!
Edited by Aelitia, Dec 14 2017, 07:47:45 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yuno
Member Avatar
Lolita Goddess
Here's what an example reply looks like:

I, Queen Yuno, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Queen Yuno
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Queen Yuno
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Yuno Owl, Yuno1, Yuno2, Yuno3, Yuno4 (up to 1000), Yuno-1, Yuno-2 (up to 2000), Yun, Elerivyn(1-100)
4. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: Delegate of The East Pacific, founder of Yuno, citizen+legislator of Rukotian Empire and all GCRs. I am also the Matriarch with 1000 children and a daughter of the Meow + Montresor + Rahl families.
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: HYDRA Command, The Black Hawks, Game of Thrones, DEN, Europeia, and North Pacific Army
6. I like to be contacted by a recruiter from the following internal organizations- Say YES to all that apply

• The East Pacific Sovereign Army - YES
  • East Pacific Police Service - YES
  • East Pacific News Service - YES
  • Ministry of Foreign Affairs - YES
  • Ministry of Immigration - YES
  • Ministry of Culture and Education - YES
  • Ministry of Design - YES
  • Ministry of the World Assembly - YES
  • None, thank you -

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.
Edited by Yuno, Nov 10 2017, 03:36:33 PM.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

Trukya
Member Avatar
Charles Atlas Seal of Approval
I,PeoplesRepublicOfTrukya, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is:PeoplesRepublicOfTrukya
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:PeoplesRepublicOfTrukya
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates:PeoplesRepublicOfTrukya
4. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates:none
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates:none
6. I like to be contacted by a recruiter from the following internal organizations- Say YES to all that apply

• The East Pacific Sovereign Army -YES
  • East Pacific Police Service -YES
  • East Pacific News Service -YES
  • Ministry of Foreign Affairs -YES
  • Ministry of Immigration -YES
  • Ministry of Culture and Education -YES
  • Ministry of Design -YES
  • Ministry of the World Assembly -YES
  • A Forum Mentor-YES
  • None, thank you -

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.
I was gonna put the B emoji here but it didn't work

My favourite words that start with u are as follows, Uruguay, Umbrella, Uast Uacific
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yuno
Member Avatar
Lolita Goddess
Trukya

Trukya, your Citizenship application is Accepted. Welcome to TEP.
Edited by Yuno, Nov 10 2017, 06:51:37 PM.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

Yuno
Member Avatar
Lolita Goddess
x
Edited by Yuno, Nov 10 2017, 06:50:28 PM.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

Phrussian12
Member Avatar
Hive Drone
I,The Kingdom of HextechGunblade, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is:The Kingdom of HextechGunblade
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:The Kingdom of HextechGunblade
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates:The Kingdom of HextechGunblade
4. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates:none
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates:none
The East Pacific Sovereign Army -YES
East Pacific Police Service -no
East Pacific News Service -no
Ministry of Foreign Affairs -no
Ministry of Immigration -no
Ministry of Culture and Education -no
Ministry of Design -no
Ministry of the World Assembly -no
A Forum Mentor-no
None, thank you -

Offline Profile Goto Top

Yuno
Member Avatar
Lolita Goddess
Phrussian12
Nov 10 2017, 08:21:49 PM
I,The Kingdom of HextechGunblade, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is:The Kingdom of HextechGunblade
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:The Kingdom of HextechGunblade
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates:The Kingdom of HextechGunblade
The East Pacific Sovereign Army -YES
East Pacific Police Service -no
East Pacific News Service -no
Ministry of Foreign Affairs -no
Ministry of Immigration -no
Ministry of Culture and Education -no
Ministry of Design -no
Ministry of the World Assembly -no
A Forum Mentor-no
None, thank you -

Accepted
Wait a day or two to get forum access granted
Edited by Yuno, Nov 10 2017, 08:51:49 PM.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

Airrajul
Member Avatar
Hive Drone
I, Alrrajul, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Alrrajul
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Alrrajul
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Alrrajul
4. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: None
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: None

• East Pacific Police Service -
  • East Pacific News Service -
  • Ministry of Foreign Affairs -
  • Ministry of Immigration -
  • Ministry of Culture and Education -
  • Ministry of Design -
  • Ministry of the World Assembly -
  • A Forum Mentor-
  • None, thank you -

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

Posted Image
Head of State of the Lifyathanic Imperium
[nation]Airrajul[/nation]
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yuno
Member Avatar
Lolita Goddess
Alrrajul
Nov 12 2017, 11:52:57 AM
I, Alrrajul, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Alrrajul
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Alrrajul
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Alrrajul
4. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: None
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: None

• Ministry of Design -
  • A Forum Mentor-
  • None, thank you -

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.
Alrrajul: Accepted!
Wait a day or two to get forum access granted
Posted ImagePosted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

Red Stripeia
Member Avatar
Hive Drone
I, Red Stripeia, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Red Stripeia
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Red Stripeia
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Red Stripeia
4. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: TEP
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: TEP

• The East Pacific Sovereign Army - Yes
  • East Pacific Police Service -Yes
  • Ministry of Design - Yes
  • Ministry of the World Assembly - Yes
  • A Forum Mentor-
  • None, thank you -

Offline Profile Goto Top

Yuno
Member Avatar
Lolita Goddess
Red Stripeia
Nov 12 2017, 01:56:08 PM
I, Red Stripeia, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Red Stripeia
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Red Stripeia
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Red Stripeia
4. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: TEP
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: TEP

• East Pacific Police Service -Yes
  • Ministry of Design - Yes
  • A Forum Mentor-
  • None, thank you -

Accepted! Welcome to TEP

:chubbs:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

New Lacambia
Member Avatar
Hive Drone
I, Francis DeTeuto of New Lacambia, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: New Lacambia
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Souten Sheld (based in The Commonwealth Federation)
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Souten Sheld, The Sheldanian Bureau of Vexillology, New Lacambia, HRH Alexander Monroe, William Morris and Francis DeTeuto
4. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: The East Pacific, The Commonwealth Federation
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: The Allied Federation of Nations

• The East Pacific Sovereign Army -
  • A Forum Mentor-
  • None, thank you -

Offline Profile Goto Top

Rothchester Islands
Member Avatar
Hive Drone
I, Rothchester Island's, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Rothchester Islands

2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Rothchester Islands

3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Rothchester, M

5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: Black Hawks

6. I like to be contacted by a recruiter from the following internal organizations- Say YES to all that apply.

East Pacific Police Service - YES
East Pacific News Service - YES
Ministry of Foreign Affairs - YES
Ministry of Immigration - YES
Ministry of the World Assembly - YES

Royal Advisor
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yuno
Member Avatar
Lolita Goddess
Rothchester Islands
Nov 14 2017, 12:30:08 AM
I, Rothchester Island's, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Rothchester Islands

2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Rothchester Islands

3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Rothchester, M

5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: Black Hawks

6. I like to be contacted by a recruiter from the following internal organizations- Say YES to all that apply.

Accepted
Wait 1-2 days to get your forum role changed :)

Welcome to TEP
Posted ImagePosted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

Yuno
Member Avatar
Lolita Goddess
New Lacambia
Nov 13 2017, 06:08:20 PM
I, Francis DeTeuto of New Lacambia, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Souten Sheld (based in The Commonwealth Federation)
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Souten Sheld, The Sheldanian Bureau of Vexillology, New Lacambia, HRH Alexander Monroe, William Morris and Francis DeTeuto
4. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: The East Pacific, The Commonwealth Federation
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: The Allied Federation of Nations

• A Forum Mentor-
  • None, thank you -

nooo, you need to repost this on the main cit app thread!

I can accept you there.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

New Lacambia
Member Avatar
Hive Drone
"I, Francis DeTeuto of New Lacambia, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.
The East Pacific Sovereign Army -
East Pacific Police Service -
East Pacific News Service -
Ministry of Foreign Affairs -
Ministry of Immigration -
Ministry of Culture and Education -
Ministry of Design - YES
Ministry of the World Assembly -
A Forum Mentor-
None, thank you -
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aeneas
Member Avatar
Jeremy Hillary Boob Phd.
New Lacambia
Nov 16 2017, 02:16:10 AM
"I, Francis DeTeuto of New Lacambia, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.
The East Pacific Sovereign Army -
East Pacific Police Service -
East Pacific News Service -
Ministry of Foreign Affairs -
Ministry of Immigration -
Ministry of Culture and Education -
Ministry of Design - YES
Ministry of the World Assembly -
A Forum Mentor-
None, thank you -
Accepted!

Please wait 1-2 days for your application to be processed.

Thanks!

Posted Image

"With stout hearts, and with enthusiasm for the contest, let us go forward to victory."

Posted ImagePosted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Ikania
Member Avatar
Hive Drone
I, Ikania, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Ikania
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: None as of yet.
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Ike, formerly known also as Casimir/Simon Vasentius.
4. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: The Order of the Grey Wardens, the Celestial Union of Lazarus (exiled)
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: Every other feeder except the Pacific, every sinker, Nesapo, Firehelm, HYDRA.

• East Pacific News Service - Yes
  • Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Yes
  • Ministry of Immigration - Yes
  • Ministry of Culture and Education - Yes
  • Ministry of Design -
  • A Forum Mentor-
  • None, thank you -

Give me enough of the rare old stuff that's made near Galway Bay...

Ike, of Lazarus. Belonging to no family and beholden to no King. Now Minister of Design.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aeneas
Member Avatar
Jeremy Hillary Boob Phd.
Ikania
Nov 17 2017, 08:55:34 PM
I, Ikania, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Ikania
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: None as of yet.
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Ike, formerly known also as Casimir/Simon Vasentius.
4. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: The Order of the Grey Wardens, the Celestial Union of Lazarus (exiled)
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: Every other feeder except the Pacific, every sinker, Nesapo, Firehelm, HYDRA.

• Ministry of Immigration - Yes
  • Ministry of Culture and Education - Yes
  • Ministry of Design -
  • A Forum Mentor-
  • None, thank you -

Application accepted!

Please wait 1-2 days for processing.

Thanks and welcome to TEP! ^^

Posted Image

"With stout hearts, and with enthusiasm for the contest, let us go forward to victory."

Posted ImagePosted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Aelitia
Member Avatar
The Fluffy Horde
In recognition of the ongoing Referenda to amend the Concordat,
and pursuant to the Citizenship Naturalization and Suspension Act, Citizenship Applications are hereby

CLOSED
by Order of the Viceroy.

Former Delegate
Posted Image

"Viceroy Aelitia, whatever pills he might use, sure has ushered in a new era of TEP law"-EPNS 18/09/14

Civillian Missile Commander, Nuclear Apocalypse, April 2017
Posted Image
Past Positions

Delegate
Viceroy of The East Pacific 05-25-14 to 09-08-16
Arbiter of Conclave 05-06-14 to 09-08-16
Vizier 07-30-15 to 11-24-16
Magister
Vice Chancellor TEP University

Aelitia on NS
Aelitia RP Embassy
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ronianin
No Avatar
Hive Drone
I,Republic of Ronia, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Republic of Ronia
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Republic of Ronia
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: only this one
4. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: none
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: none

• A Forum Mentor-
  • None, thank you -

Offline Profile Goto Top

Yuno
Member Avatar
Lolita Goddess
Ronianin
Nov 18 2017, 03:47:32 PM

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Republic of Ronia
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Republic of Ronia
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: only this one
4. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: none
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: none

• A Forum Mentor-
  • None, thank you -

Hello Ronia. We're not going to accept your citizenship yet until our Concordat amendment voting is completed, but I wanted to point out that your nation is dead (I tried various spelling variations but still unable to find it.) You need to either revive it or create a new one.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

New Dumnezeu
Member Avatar
Hive Drone
I, New Dumnezeu, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: New Dumnezeu
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: New Dumnezeu
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: New Dumnezeu
4. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: The East Pacific
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: The Pacific, Europe, The East Pacific

• A Forum Mentor-
  • None, thank you -

Offline Profile Goto Top

TheEmpireOfJohannland
Member Avatar
Hive Drone
I, The Empire of Johannland, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: The Empire of Johannland
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: The Empire of Johannland
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: The Empire of Johannland

• The East Pacific Sovereign Army - yes
  • East Pacific Police Service -yes
  • East Pacific News Service -yes
  • Ministry of Foreign Affairs -yes
  • Ministry of Immigration - yes
  • Ministry of Culture and Education - yes
  • Ministry of Design - yes
  • Ministry of the World Assembly -yes
  • A Forum Mentor- yes
  • None, thank you -

Offline Profile Goto Top

Ronianin
No Avatar
Hive Drone
Yuno
Nov 18 2017, 07:00:04 PM
Ronianin
Nov 18 2017, 03:47:32 PM

• A Forum Mentor-
  • None, thank you -

Hello Ronia. We're not going to accept your citizenship yet until our Concordat amendment voting is completed, but I wanted to point out that your nation is dead (I tried various spelling variations but still unable to find it.) You need to either revive it or create a new one.
I'm dumb ;-;. Try Rebublic istead of Republic
Offline Profile Goto Top

Orare
No Avatar
Hive Drone
I, Orare, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Orare

2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Orare

3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Orare

5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: old regions from 2010 and up that have since cte'd

Offline Profile Goto Top

Orare
No Avatar
Hive Drone
I, Orare, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Orare
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Orare
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Orare
4. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: Orare
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: old regions that have since cte'd, nothing serious.

• Ministry of Design -
  • A Forum Mentor-
  • None, thank you -

Offline Profile Goto Top

Aeneas
Member Avatar
Jeremy Hillary Boob Phd.
Applications for citizenship will be looked over and processed after the citizenship application is re-opened by the Viceroy.

Citizenship Naturalization and Suspension Act

Section VII- Against Voter Fraud and Inactivity

...7.1- No citizenship or naturalization should be granted or reinstated during Delegate Nomination and Voting periods, nor regional referenda to amend the Concordat.
.......7.1.1- The East Pacific shall not recognize any Section IV Ratification posted during those periods.
.......7.1.2- The East Pacific shall not recognize any Section VI Notification of Restored Citizenship during those periods.

Feel free to post your application, but please be aware of this fact. In addition, processing normally takes 1-2 days.

Thanks <3

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Spaffordonia
Member Avatar
Hive Drone
I, Spaffordonia, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Spaffordonia
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Spaffordonia
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Spaffordonia
4. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: N/A
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: N/A

• East Pacific Police Service - No
  • Ministry of Immigration - No
  • Ministry of Culture and Education - No
  • Ministry of Design - No
  • Ministry of the World Assembly - No
  • A Forum Mentor- No
  • None, thank you -

Offline Profile Goto Top

Centauris
Member Avatar
Hive Drone
I, Sapphique, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Sapphique
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Sapphique
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Centauris, Bridgett, Red October, el Rojo Octubre
4. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: World Assembly, LeBron, Brasil, the Rejected Realms
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: The Black Hawks

• East Pacific Police Service - Yes
  • Ministry of Foreign Affairs - No
  • Ministry of Immigration - No
  • Ministry of Culture and Education - No
  • Ministry of Design - No
  • A Forum Mentor- No
  • None, thank you -

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Newcomers Start here · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Infinite is a customized version of Simple ZB created by Protego of Outline & Zetaboards Theme Zone
Icons by Paomedia and hosted by imgur

The East Pacific 2003-2017