Out of Character

Government
Executive Offices
Delegate: Yuno
Magisterium
Provost: Drachen
Conclave
Viceroy: Aelitia

Welcome to The East Pacific. We hope you enjoy your visit.

How to register an account
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you may register an account here!

I'm registered. How can I post?
When you sign up on our forums, your account is classified under the "visa" group. Individuals who are in this group will only be able to post in certain areas of the forum. To gain the ability to post on all public sections of these forums, read this post and follow the directions to make a post in that forum. An administrator will review your account and if there are no problems you'll be able to post in no time!

Username:   Password:
Multiquote ON Multiquote off
Add Reply
Citizenship Application and Welcome Thread; Submit Citizenship and Naturalization Applications Here!
Topic Started: Dec 14 2017, 07:50:59 AM (12,488 Views)
Aelitia
Member Avatar
The Fluffy Horde
Posted Image

Citizenship Application and Welcome Thread

Hello and welcome to The East Pacific! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to telegram the Delegate of our region in-game or ask in our Discord chat. This thread is patrolled by the Citizenship Commission so follow their directions, and we will do everything to help you get settled within The East Pacific and in NationStates overall. That said, make sure that you have done all of the following before applying or attempting to apply for citizenship:

• Validate the email pertaining to your account. This will change your forum account from "Email Validating" to "Member".

• Please ensure that you have a NationStates nation located within The East Pacific. Link it in your forum profile .

• Read our Concordat, our regional constitution, located here.

• It is recommended to join The World Assembly (WA) and endorse the Delegate (Queen Yuno) and all Viziers. This will help speed up the process of accepting applications and strengthen the region. If you do decide to join the WA, you will need to provide NationStates with an email on your nation's settings page located here . After that, joining the WA is but a few clicks away. Make sure to check your spam folder before sending out an SOS to one of us.

• Do you have Discord? Join us here. If you happen to be here mostly for roleplaying, or would like to get involved within our expansively vivid selection of on-going rps, make sure to tell us in the chat!

What you need to do:

Copy this form and paste your response in this thread. Make sure to answer each question faithfully.
Code: Citizenship Application; Copy the contents of this box

I, (nation name here), hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

[b]1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is:[/b]
[b]2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:[/b]
[b]3. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates:[/b]
[b]4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is:[/b]
[b]5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates:[/b]
[b]6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates:[/b]
[b]7. I like to be contacted by a recruiter from the following internal organizations-[/b] [sup][i]Say YES to all that apply[/i][/sup]
[list]
[*][i]The East Pacific Sovereign Army[/i] -
[*][i]East Pacific Police Service[/i] -
[*][i]East Pacific News Service[/i] -
[*][i]Ministry of Foreign Affairs[/i] -
[*][i]Ministry of Immigration[/i] -
[*][i]Ministry of Culture and Education[/i] -
[*][i]Ministry of Design[/i] -
[*][i]Ministry of the World Assembly[/i] -
[*][i]A Forum Mentor[/i]-
[*][i]None, thank you[/i] -
[/list]
I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within [i]The East Pacific[/i] and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

Processing Status: OPEN
NOTE- You must post your citizen app using a private IP address. NOT a school/work computer or a VPN/proxy. The Admin team will not accept your application. This is to ensure that no one is votestacking and that any citizen is not holding multiple citizen accounts.

The previous Citizenship Application thread can be found here, but is now closed!
Edited by Yuno, Mar 31 2018, 12:19:19 PM.

Former Delegate
Posted Image

"Viceroy Aelitia, whatever pills he might use, sure has ushered in a new era of TEP law"-EPNS 18/09/14

Civillian Missile Commander, Nuclear Apocalypse, April 2017
Posted Image
Past Positions

Delegate
Viceroy of The East Pacific 05-25-14 to 09-08-16
Arbiter of Conclave 05-06-14 to 09-08-16
Vizier 07-30-15 to 11-24-16
Magister
Vice Chancellor TEP University

Aelitia on NS
Aelitia RP Embassy
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reichsprasident Brunner
Member Avatar
Red hairdeded rapscallion
I, Neueburg, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Neueburg
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Neueburg
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: N/A
4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: N/A
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: N/A
6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: N/A
7. I like to be contacted by a recruiter from the following internal organizations- Say YES to all that apply

• The East Pacific Sovereign Army No
  • East Pacific Police Service No
  • East Pacific News Service No
  • Ministry of Foreign Affairs Yes
  • Ministry of Immigration No
  • Ministry of Culture and Education No
  • Ministry of Design No
  • Ministry of the World Assembly No
  • A Forum Mentor No
  • None, thank you N/A

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.
Posted Image

The Reichsprasident of the Volksrepublik Neueburg,

Posted Image

Aeneas
Member Avatar
Jeremy Hillary Boob Phd.
Reichsprasident Brunner
Dec 14 2017, 04:10:56 PM
I, Neueburg, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Neueburg
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Neueburg
4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: N/A
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: N/A
6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: N/A
7. I like to be contacted by a recruiter from the following internal organizations- Say YES to all that apply

• The East Pacific Sovereign Army No
  • East Pacific Police Service No
  • East Pacific News Service No
  • Ministry of Foreign Affairs Yes
  • Ministry of Immigration No
  • Ministry of Culture and Education No
  • Ministry of Design No
  • Ministry of the World Assembly No
  • A Forum Mentor No
  • None, thank you N/A

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.
Application approved!

Please wait 1-3 days for processing. Welcome to The East Pacific ^^

Posted Image

"With stout hearts, and with enthusiasm for the contest, let us go forward to victory."

Posted ImagePosted Image

The Gospel of Pug
Member Avatar
Baby Face Hugger

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: The Gospel of Pug
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: United Massachusetts
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: United Massachusetts
4. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: Right to Life
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: The Rejected Realms (for, like, a week :P)
6. I like to be contacted by a recruiter from the following internal organizations- Say YES to all that apply

• The East Pacific Sovereign Army -
  • East Pacific Police Service - YES
  • East Pacific News Service - YES
  • Ministry of Foreign Affairs - YES
  • Ministry of Immigration - YES
  • Ministry of Culture and Education - YES
  • Ministry of Design - YES
  • Ministry of the World Assembly - YES!!!
  • A Forum Mentor- YES
  • None, thank you -

The Gospel of Pug
Member Avatar
Baby Face Hugger
The Gospel of Pug
Dec 16 2017, 12:02:10 PM

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: The Gospel of Pug
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: United Massachusetts
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: United Massachusetts
4. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: Right to Life
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: The Rejected Realms (for, like, a week :P)
6. I like to be contacted by a recruiter from the following internal organizations- Say YES to all that apply

• A Forum Mentor- YES
  • None, thank you -

My Discord ID is United Massachusetts#0034, I think?

Greyghost
Member Avatar
You got blood on my Suit.
The Gospel of Pug
Dec 16 2017, 12:02:10 PM

• A Forum Mentor- YES
  • None, thank you -

Approved! Welcome to TEP, your forum processing will take 1-3 days ^_^

Daxter
Member Avatar
Baby Face Hugger
I, Jakker, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: [nation]Daxter[/nation]
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: N/A
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Jakker
4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Jakker #3472
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: The Black Hawks (retired)-Council Advisor
6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: The Black Hawks and Osiris primarily although I've had periods of involvement in TP, TEP, and TWP

• East Pacific News Service -
  • Ministry of Design -
  • Ministry of the World Assembly -
  • A Forum Mentor-
  • None, thank you -

The Gospel of Pug
Member Avatar
Baby Face Hugger
I, United Massachusetts/The Gospel of Pug, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

lol. I forgot to put my name

Drachen
Member Avatar
Yare yare dawa...
The Gospel of Pug
Dec 16 2017, 05:17:10 PM
I, United Massachusetts/The Gospel of Pug, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

You're more than welcome to edit your original post with any information you might have left out.
Badges

Actual Dragon
Posted Image

Loli Protector
Posted Image

Marine Biologist
Posted Image

Queen of the Fairies
Posted Image

Yuri Enthusiast
Posted Image
Shan'alah bandu ni Verdrassil

Posted Image

"Fal andu'balah nei il'amare."
"Through love, the nation is preserved."
- Lady Al'Ameth
Posted Image
Roles

Vizier
Posted Image

Minister of Culture
Posted Image

Minister of World Assembly Affairs
Posted Image

Provost of the Magisterium
Posted Image

Pollster
Posted Image

The Gospel of Pug
Member Avatar
Baby Face Hugger
I don't see how.

Durfia
No Avatar
Hive Drone
I, Durfia, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Durfia
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Durfia
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Durfia
4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Sonic49#0530

• East Pacific Police Service -
  • Ministry of Foreign Affairs -
  • Ministry of Immigration -
  • Ministry of Culture and Education -
  • Ministry of Design -
  • A Forum Mentor-
  • None, thank you - Yes

Buck
No Avatar
Hive Drone
I, The House of Sovia Buck, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: The House of Sovia Buck
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Concordaia
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Neo, Oly, Buck
4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: AmerikanaMana#
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates:
6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates:

• Ministry of Design -
  • A Forum Mentor-
  • None, thank you -

Buck
No Avatar
Hive Drone

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: The House of Sovia Buck
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Neo, Oly, Buck
4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: AmerikanaMana#7012
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: Elparia (its complicated), Domus Novus, The Yukki Treaty
6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: rossferry

• The East Pacific Sovereign Army - Yes
  • Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Yes
  • Ministry of Design -
  • A Forum Mentor-
  • None, thank you -

Asendavia
Member Avatar
Official FPA Recruiter
Verdrassil
Dec 16 2017, 05:50:24 PM
The Gospel of Pug

You're more than welcome to edit your original post with any information you might have left out.
Members can't edit posts.
The Flags of My Nations:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
My Nations:
Asendavia
Kaeliv
Kostoria-Obertonia
Talusi
Hausberg
Aseveth
Random Banners:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Drachen
Member Avatar
Yare yare dawa...
Asendavia
Dec 16 2017, 09:58:27 PM
Verdrassil
Dec 16 2017, 05:50:24 PM
The Gospel of Pug

Members can't edit posts.
Yes, I know. Aeneas cleared this up for me.
Badges

Actual Dragon
Posted Image

Loli Protector
Posted Image

Marine Biologist
Posted Image

Queen of the Fairies
Posted Image

Yuri Enthusiast
Posted Image

Posted Image

- Lady Al'Ameth
Posted Image
Roles

Vizier
Posted Image

Minister of Culture
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pollster
Posted Image

Greyghost
Member Avatar
Jakker
Dec 16 2017, 05:00:43 PM
I, Jakker, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: [nation]Daxter[/nation]
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: N/A
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Jakker
4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Jakker #3472
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: The Black Hawks (retired)-Council Advisor
6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: The Black Hawks and Osiris primarily although I've had periods of involvement in TP, TEP, and TWP

• Ministry of Design -
  • A Forum Mentor-
  • None, thank you -

Durfia
Dec 16 2017, 08:56:49 PM
I, Durfia, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Durfia
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Durfia
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Durfia
4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Sonic49#0530

• Ministry of Design -
  • A Forum Mentor-
  • None, thank you - Yes

Buck
Dec 16 2017, 09:39:51 PM

4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: AmerikanaMana#7012
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: Elparia (its complicated), Domus Novus, The Yukki Treaty
6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: rossferry

• The East Pacific Sovereign Army - Yes
  • Ministry of Design -
  • A Forum Mentor-
  • None, thank you -

All accepted! Please wait a few days for forum processing. Welcome to TEP o/

YugiBearz
No Avatar
Hive Drone
I, Natersbubliny, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Natersbubliny
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Natersbubliny
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Yugi, YugiBearz
4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: YugiBearz#1481

• The East Pacific Sovereign Army - YES
  • Ministry of Design -
  • A Forum Mentor-
  • None, thank you -

Tanzowind
No Avatar
Hive Drone
I, (Knightsoftime), hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Knightsoftime
If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:Knightsoftime
List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates:n/a
My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is:maykowind#3419
List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates:n/a
List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates:N/A
I like to be contacted by a recruiter from the following internal organizations- Say YES to all that apply

The East Pacific Sovereign Army -
East Pacific Police Service -
[*]East Pacific News Service -
Ministry of Foreign Affairs -
Ministry of Immigration -
Ministry of Culture and Education-
Ministry of Design-
Ministry of the World Assembly-
A Forum Mentor-
None, thank you- yes

Drachen
Member Avatar
Yare yare dawa...
YugiBearz
Dec 18 2017, 06:01:31 AM
I, Natersbubliny, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

Tanzowind
Dec 18 2017, 01:09:21 PM
I, (Knightsoftime), hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific. [/i]

Welcome to The East Pacific! Your citizenship applications have been approved and masking should be applied.

[edit_reason]Approved applications[/edit_reason]
Edited by Drachen, Dec 18 2017, 02:55:24 PM.
Badges

Actual Dragon
Posted Image

Loli Protector
Posted Image

Marine Biologist
Posted Image

Queen of the Fairies
Posted Image

Yuri Enthusiast
Posted Image

Posted Image

- Lady Al'Ameth
Posted Image
Roles

Vizier
Posted Image

Minister of Culture
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pollster
Posted Image

Dancraft41
No Avatar
Hive Drone
I, Wilansky, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Wilansky
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Wilansky
4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Dancraft41#1892

• Ministry of the World Assembly - YES
  • A Forum Mentor-
  • None, thank you -

Drachen
Member Avatar
Yare yare dawa...
Dancraft41
Dec 19 2017, 05:27:39 PM
I, Wilansky, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.
Your citizenship application has been accepted, and you should now be masked as a citizen of The East Pacific. Welcome![edit_reason]Approved application[/edit_reason]
Edited by Drachen, Dec 19 2017, 06:46:48 PM.
Badges

Actual Dragon
Posted Image

Loli Protector
Posted Image

Marine Biologist
Posted Image

Queen of the Fairies
Posted Image

Yuri Enthusiast
Posted Image

Posted Image

- Lady Al'Ameth
Posted Image
Roles

Vizier
Posted Image

Minister of Culture
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pollster
Posted Image

La Navasse
Member Avatar
I, La Navasse, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: La Navasse
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: La Navasse
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: -The Vanu Sovereignty-, (formerly) Aimdar-Goomdar, Ala-Guorkar, Anti Slavikia, AlonI, Caspian Settlement, Kalinin K-7, Kalinin K-8, Lalaq, Nay-O-Bi, Swarshengaggen, The Rejected Realms [nation], Vuon, Vuori, Vuori Kunin-Grrs, Worshenia, Youseff. [Other identities may exist, but are unused puppets]
4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Vuon#1900
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: Coalition Against Authoritarianism (mostly defunct), Coastalia, Oroqus, The Anti Slavikian Alliance, The Caspian Settlement, The Rejected Realms [as a resident], The Resistance Against the [New Pacific] Order (mostly defunct)
6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: DEN, Brotherhood of the Shadows, HYDRA Command, Mbret, Dank Memes, IDank MemesI, DankMemes, KillerDiller Kalinin K7 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, KillerDiller Kalinin K7 XVI, Kalinin K7 XVI, the Pacific [infiltrated], the South Pacific [Cit. App. denied], the North Pacific [mostly inactive], Balder [was Non-Voting Citizen until Cit. Revo.], The Grey Wardens [collaborated very briefly with], USSD
Additionally, I negotiated with several unsavory regions in my early NS career in the invasion of Dank Memes, which I deeply regret. I prefer not to list these regions publicly, but rather release them privately if necessary.

• Ministry of Design -
  • A Forum Mentor-
  • None, thank you -

Drachen
Member Avatar
Yare yare dawa...
La Navasse
Dec 21 2017, 02:07:15 AM
I, La Navasse, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.
Your application has been approved, and your masking is pending admin approval. Will edit when a response is received.

**Pax Edit-Approved and masked.
Edited by packilvania, Dec 21 2017, 09:52:36 AM.
Badges

Actual Dragon
Posted Image

Loli Protector
Posted Image

Marine Biologist
Posted Image

Queen of the Fairies
Posted Image

Yuri Enthusiast
Posted Image

Posted Image

- Lady Al'Ameth
Posted Image
Roles

Vizier
Posted Image

Minister of Culture
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pollster
Posted Image

Kulyo
No Avatar
Hive Drone
I, ( The Republic of KULYOTIA ), hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is:[The Republic of KULYOTIA ]
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:[Queen Yuno]
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates:[Kulyo & Great President Mactor Gradius 1 for (Isla Mac nation)]
4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is:[Kulyo #3280]
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates:[Isla Mac in Canada and Kulyotia in The East Pacific]
6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates:[Canada and The East Pacific]

• []The East Pacific Sovereign Army -
    []East Pacific Police Service -
    []East Pacific News Service -
    []Ministry of Foreign Affairs - yes
    []Ministry of Immigration - yes
    []Ministry of Culture and Education - yes
    []Ministry of Design -
    []Ministry of the World Assembly - yes
    []A Forum Mentor-
    []None, thank you -

Masuicca
Member Avatar
Kilroy was here
I, Masuicca, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Masuicca
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Masuicca
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Masuicca now, used to be Azura.
4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: n/a
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: The East Pacific, The World Assembly
6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: Astyria, Azhukali, Ellorea, Greater Dienstad, Gholgoth, Tetrakon, Tyrrhenia, more RPing groups than I can remember off the top of my head. Used to be super-big into roleplaying, but my schedule kept getting in the way so I eventually gave up trying.

• A Forum Mentor- YES

A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN, MAGISTER AND PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE EAST PACIFIC

Posted Image

Official Roles

Roleplay Information

Important Links

Drachen
Member Avatar
Yare yare dawa...
Masuicca
Dec 21 2017, 08:07:36 PM
I, Masuicca, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.
Approved! Awaiting admin approval for masking; will update when a response is received.

**Pax Edit - Approved
Edited by packilvania, Dec 22 2017, 07:09:58 AM.
Badges

Actual Dragon
Posted Image

Loli Protector
Posted Image

Marine Biologist
Posted Image

Queen of the Fairies
Posted Image

Yuri Enthusiast
Posted Image

Posted Image

- Lady Al'Ameth
Posted Image
Roles

Vizier
Posted Image

Minister of Culture
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pollster
Posted Image

Rach
Member Avatar
Fridge Owl
I, Icecream Princess, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Icecream Princess
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Solorni
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Solorni, Kate, Rach, Fiona Somerset
4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Solorni#5630
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: Balder, Europeia, The West Pacific, Lazarus
6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: Empires of Earth, The United Kingdom, The East Pacific, The North Pacific, The South Pacific, Osiris, United Kingdom, Oyashima

• East Pacific News Service - Yes
  • Ministry of Culture and Education - Yes
  • Ministry of Design -
  • A Forum Mentor- Yes (but only if Yuno)
  • None, thank you -

♥ Love and Kindness are never wasted ♥

Yuno
Member Avatar
Lolita Goddess
Fiona Somerset
Dec 22 2017, 01:46:40 AM

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Icecream Princess
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Solorni
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Solorni, Kate, Rach, Fiona Somerset
4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Solorni#5630
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: Balder, Europeia, The West Pacific, Lazarus
6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: Empires of Earth, The United Kingdom, The East Pacific, The North Pacific, The South Pacific, Osiris, United Kingdom, Oyashima

• East Pacific News Service - Yes
  • Ministry of Culture and Education - Yes
  • Ministry of Design -
  • A Forum Mentor- Yes (but only if Yuno)
  • None, thank you -

WHOA
yay you're here ^.^

*yun hugs aunt rach*
Posted ImagePosted Image

Drachen
Member Avatar
Yare yare dawa...
Fiona Somerset
Dec 22 2017, 01:46:40 AM
Accepted! Please wait for approved by an admin for masking. I'll update this post as soon as a response is received.

**Pax Edit - Approved
Edited by packilvania, Dec 22 2017, 07:10:21 AM.
Badges

Actual Dragon
Posted Image

Loli Protector
Posted Image

Marine Biologist
Posted Image

Queen of the Fairies
Posted Image

Yuri Enthusiast
Posted Image

Posted Image

- Lady Al'Ameth
Posted Image
Roles

Vizier
Posted Image

Minister of Culture
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pollster
Posted Image

Izon
Member Avatar
I, (Izonno), hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Izonno
2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Nation stated above
3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Izon, Chris Mikaelson (that was ages ago)
4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: IzOn
5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: Renegade Island Alliance
6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: Canada, United Kingdom, Fedelia, Lazarus, TGW, Fort Triumph, Spiritus

• Ministry of Design -
  • A Forum Mentor-
  • None, thank you - Yes

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Newcomers Start here · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The East Pacific 2003-2018