Out of Character

Government
Executive Offices
Delegate: Yuno
Magisterium
Provost: Drachen
Conclave
Viceroy: Aelitia

Welcome to The East Pacific. We hope you enjoy your visit.

How to register an account
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you may register an account here!

I'm registered. How can I post?
When you sign up on our forums, your account is classified under the "visa" group. Individuals who are in this group will only be able to post in certain areas of the forum. To gain the ability to post on all public sections of these forums, read this post and follow the directions to make a post in that forum. An administrator will review your account and if there are no problems you'll be able to post in no time!

Username:   Password:
Multiquote ON Multiquote off
Add Reply
Magister Candidate: Rand Al'Thor
Topic Started: Jan 1 2018, 03:27:29 PM (302 Views)
Respublika Bielarus
Member Avatar
The Candy Man
Rand Al'Thor has taken the Magister's Oath Here and has posted his/her Public disclosure Here.

Please ask all relevant and necessary questions here.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drachen
Member Avatar
Yare yare dawa...
Given how new you are to the region, like, really new, what sort of response would you have to a fair offering of criticism that you may not be learned enough of TEP culture, government, and politics to fulfill your role as Magister?
Badges

Actual Dragon
Posted Image

Loli Protector
Posted Image

Marine Biologist
Posted Image

Queen of the Fairies
Posted Image

Yuri Enthusiast
Posted Image
Shan'alah bandu ni Verdrassil

Posted Image

"Fal andu'balah nei il'amare."
"Through love, the nation is preserved."
- Lady Al'Ameth
Posted Image
Roles

Vizier
Posted Image

Minister of Culture
Posted Image

Minister of World Assembly Affairs
Posted Image

Provost of the Magisterium
Posted Image

Pollster
Posted Image

Rand Al'Thor
Member Avatar
Face Plant!
Drachen
Jan 1 2018, 03:37:09 PM
Given how new you are to the region, like, really new, what sort of response would you have to a fair offering of criticism that you may not be learned enough of TEP culture, government, and politics to fulfill your role as Magister?
I would say that that criticism is fair, but would have a response to that. My favorite thing above all else is the pursuit of knowledge, knowledge that's easily obtainable and knowledge that you need to dig and claw for. What I don't know I dig to read, dig to find and learn. I started reading TEP stuff as soon as I applied for citizenship, and I've learned things from friends I've already made.
Dragon Reborn
High King of Illian
Car'a'carn of the Aiel
Soldier of EPSA since January 1st, 2018

The EPSA Badges

Posted Image

Bachtendekuppen
Member Avatar
The Puffin
If you had to pick a TEP law to ameliorate, which one would you pick?
Posted Image
Bach for TEP

Main Nation

Motto

"No matter how hard your day, no matter how tough your choices, how complex your ethical decisions, you always get to choose what you want for lunch." - Denny Crane

Rand Al'Thor
Member Avatar
Face Plant!
Bachtendekuppen
Jan 3 2018, 01:39:33 PM
If I had to pick a TEP law to ameliorate, it would be the Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army Act. As its written, it is too constrictive, not allowing us to train properly and reach our full potential. Not only that, but it restricts applications to citizens only, meaning that a *huge* potential recruit base lies unused without allowing Residents to participate as well.
Dragon Reborn
High King of Illian
Car'a'carn of the Aiel
Soldier of EPSA since January 1st, 2018

The EPSA Badges

Posted Image

Bachtendekuppen
Member Avatar
The Puffin
Rand Al'Thor
Jan 3 2018, 03:53:17 PM
Bachtendekuppen
Jan 3 2018, 01:39:33 PM
If I had to pick a TEP law to ameliorate, it would be the Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army Act. As its written, it is too constrictive, not allowing us to train properly and reach our full potential. Not only that, but it restricts applications to citizens only, meaning that a *huge* potential recruit base lies unused without allowing Residents to participate as well.
How does it not allow you to train properly? Also, since it's a TEP army, I believe the Citizenship requirement is rather basic. Why do you think we should include Residents? Residents have not accepted the Concordat and laws of TEP. I believe that would be a first step to enroll in it's army?
Posted Image
Bach for TEP

Main Nation

Motto

"No matter how hard your day, no matter how tough your choices, how complex your ethical decisions, you always get to choose what you want for lunch." - Denny Crane

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Plaza · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The East Pacific 2003-2018