Out of Character

Government
Executive Offices
Delegate: Yuno
Magisterium
Provost: Asendavia
Conclave
Viceroy: Aelitia

Welcome to The East Pacific. We hope you enjoy your visit.

How to register an account
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you may register an account here!

I'm registered. How can I post?
When you sign up on our forums, your account is classified under the "visa" group. Individuals who are in this group will only be able to post in certain areas of the forum. To gain the ability to post on all public sections of these forums, read this post and follow the directions to make a post in that forum. An administrator will review your account and if there are no problems you'll be able to post in no time!

Username:   Password:
Multiquote ON Multiquote off
Add Reply
Time to go
Topic Started: Feb 3 2018, 09:54:44 AM (99 Views)
Zoe
Member Avatar
Ashurbanipal
Hey guys,

It's been quite a while since I posted anything on here, or even logged into NationStates. Since being elected in the Real World, time has been scarce and it's painfully obvious that I'm not going to be able to keep playing NationStates.

I've loved the interactions I've had with you guys over the years, and I've loved running Kohlandia. It's been a fun time, but I've not had all that much time for several years now and I'm kidding myself when I think that this will change.

Sorry to everyone I was trying to work out some RP with, it's not going to happen now. I wish you all the best of luck, especially to those of you who wanted to try to invade my nice, equatorial nation.

Cya around,

ZoŽ
Kohlandia on NationStates
Kohlandia on NSWiki
Want to make a national map? Or your own language? Here's some help

Posted Image

None at present
Former Roles

Kohlandia on NSWiki
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Furnifold
Member Avatar
Nom Nom Nom
Thanks for sticking around as you have! Real life of comes first of course, and best wishes on your future endeavors!
"Impress your friends in your obscure knowledge! Read the Real-Life Factbook of Furnifold!

View the Royal Republic of Furnifold's Website here

Full Factbook of Furnifold
Forum Factbook Posted Image
I lasted 4.5 hours in nuclear apocalypse, my people have become irradiated, but I got this ballin' ribbon!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

"I wanna hang a map of the world in my house. Then I'm gonna put pins into all the locations that I've traveled to. But first, I'm gonna have to travel to the top two corners of the map so it won't fall down."
-Mitch Hedberg
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bachtendekuppen
Member Avatar
The Puffin
I wish you the best, and thanks for everything :)
Posted Image
Bach for TEP

Main Nation

Motto

"No matter how hard your day, no matter how tough your choices, how complex your ethical decisions, you always get to choose what you want for lunch." - Denny Crane
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Lounge · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Infinite is a customized version of Simple ZB created by Protego of Outline & Zetaboards Theme Zone
Icons by Paomedia and hosted by imgur

© The East Pacific 2003-2017