Out of Character

Government
Executive Offices
Delegate: Yuno
Magisterium
Provost: Asendavia
Conclave
Viceroy: Aelitia

Welcome to The East Pacific. We hope you enjoy your visit.

How to register an account
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you may register an account here!

I'm registered. How can I post?
When you sign up on our forums, your account is classified under the "visa" group. Individuals who are in this group will only be able to post in certain areas of the forum. To gain the ability to post on all public sections of these forums, read this post and follow the directions to make a post in that forum. An administrator will review your account and if there are no problems you'll be able to post in no time!

Username:   Password:
Multiquote ON Multiquote off
Add Reply
I demand a legal reason of banjection !
Topic Started: Feb 11 2018, 10:05:30 PM (529 Views)
Malayan Singapura
No Avatar
You got blood on my Suit.
I am the Country of Malayan Singapura and I was recently banjected solely for the following shown here

https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_east_pacific/page=display_region_rmb?postid=29349303#p29349303

I might not be a native, but I have studied inter-regional law and by the Concordat, I demand an explanation why I was banjected in a manner that breaches the Freedom of speech guaranteed by residents in the East Pacific with the exception of charges placed by the Conclave & the due process of a fair and impartial trial before said conclave, which hasnít charged me for any crimes whatsoever !

This is inexcusable even if the person who did this is the delegate. Such an action cannot be done simply by the influence of a Friend.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rogueparagon
Member Avatar
Your Dad
Malayan Singapura
Feb 11 2018, 10:05:30 PM
I am the Country of Malayan Singapura and I was recently banjected solely for the following shown here

https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_east_pacific/page=display_region_rmb?postid=29349303#p29349303

I might not be a native, but I have studied inter-regional law and by the Concordat, I demand an explanation why I was banjected in a manner that breaches the Freedom of speech guaranteed by residents in the East Pacific with the exception of charges placed by the Conclave & the due process of a fair and impartial trial before said conclave, which hasnít charged me for any crimes whatsoever !

This is inexcusable even if the person who did this is the delegate. Such an action cannot be done simply by the influence of a Friend.
Please edit your "Nation in TEP" field, as it is a falsehood. Failure to do so may result in your removal from this site.

NSWiki: Free Syllvin on NsWiki
Nationstates: Free Syllvin on Nationstates
Embassy: Embassy of Free Syllvin
Map Claims: Map Claims Thread
Map Rules: Cartographer's Guide

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Malayan Singapura
No Avatar
Of course my good man, I am still banjected after all. Here we go, itís now Non-Applicable. But I still left the link to my NS homepage in the profile. May we proceed the legal process now ? In fair sense, what driven me to post was totally random and uncouth for

Malayan Singapura
No Avatar
Let me set the record straight... the post I made was not racist.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat
My ancestors has raised domesticated wolves and dogs for human consumption since 500 BC

And since dogs are a taboo in Muslim culture, I added ďIf anyone is bringing dog meat, make sure it is safe for human consumption and add a sign that says ďThis dish is haramĒ in Arabic

This has been all a misundertsanding as a result between lack of information between cultures. Iím sorry if this has offended you.

As for quoting The Sanada Clan, I meant no harm. I literally said please do not come as it is supposed to be a time of deal brokering and joy. How on earth is that offensive

Malayan Singapura
No Avatar
Is there anyone here that can help me resolve this matter ?

Atlae
Member Avatar
Whaddya mean, there's no caek delivery down here?
This is not the place to complain about what TEP did to you. The Conclave is the proper place for that.
"Gloria in Terra"

"The pronunciation of "Atlae" is /śtleɪ/. Don't you forget it." AND NOT ALTAE

Maintainer of the "game streak," or posting on the whole first page of the game room.

It's dark and lonely down here in TEP's server.
All these banners
TEP Positions
Other Positions

Malayan Singapura
No Avatar
I cannot do so if I tried. I have literally no authority to post anything but here.

Perhaps I'll telegram Aelitia, Viceroy of the Conclave.

I assume that means permanent Justice of the Eastern Pacifican Courts ?

Aeneas
Member Avatar
Apple Pi
Hello.

While I am an Arbiter of this region let it be known that I am not here officially, just as a citizen of this community, member of the Executive, and regional officer. So, let me help address this as such.

Quote:

Gonna have to stop you right there, chief.

Article E: Citizenship

Section 1) A Citizen of the East Pacific is a resident of the East Pacific that has ratified this Concordat.

This is where this becomes a problem. As far as I can tell you were never a citizen of The East Pacific. You have an application on record, located here however this was seemingly never sent to administration to be processed as verified by zero following up confirmation posts by any members of Citicom. Checking with the most recent citizenship audit as well for our recent Delegation elections - your name is not present either. I cannot personally say as to why this happened, but that is the case. Normally, when people actually use the forums they tend to notice these issues and point them out - and they get fixed but this is not a case of that. Which leads directly into why this is a problem for your question/demand above.

Article F: Rights of Citizens

Section 1) Each nation shall have the right to free speech and the government shall take no action to limit this except when a nation is determined to be acting deliberately to cause a public nuisance by the Conclave.

The right you mentioned is exclusive to citizens. Of which you are not, and have not, been a member of. Further, even if you were, I find that after a quick / cursory /
search it becomes relatively apparent that in the event of a case (if you were an applicable citizen) as described by Article F, Section 1 a prosecutor could make a rather compelling case against you with substantial history that does not work in your favor. This is before actually going to any of these individuals officially and requesting relevant records that I am sure they would provide if asked nicely.

--

So, I hope that settles that part for you. Moving on as to why you were banned from TEP, I cannot speak for Yuno but if I had to guess, she saw the following:

• Random noob

• Non-WA (and thus likely a puppet)

• Death threats

• Being banned from several other GCRs

• Lying

and decided that you honestly have no reason to be here. After all, this is your narrative. That is what you have been trying so hard to establish. You can stop wasting our time any day now. Thanks.

Posted Image

"We must speak our minds openly, debate our disagreements honestly, but always pursue solidarity."
"With stout hearts, and with enthusiasm for the contest, let us go forward to victory."
"An army of principles can penetrate where an army of soldiers cannot."
"Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions."
"Pacifism will remain an ideal, war a fact."

Malayan Singapura
No Avatar
I find these five possible reasons inapplicable in my case.

I haven't lied about anything since coming here.

I am obviously not a noob player.

I haven't made a single death threat here.

And despite the fact that I do not have WA membership, I am not a puppet.

I've been banned from the north and south, but it has never been an issue till now

Check my entire RMB history. It's entirely clean.

Why on earth was I kicked now after several weeks of living in the region as a foreigner without any risquť action ? This is something I cannot fang him to understand.

And don't even try to add in "For the good of regional security" as I haven't targetted the integrity of Eastern Pacifican municipal power whatsoever. I'm not a citizen yes. But this action is still baseless. Entirely baseless. She could've banjected me for the sake of the North and South Pacific banjections already placed on me.

Aeneas
Member Avatar
Apple Pi
Quote:

I find these five possible reasons inapplicable in my case.

As of right now you do not have a case.

Quote:

I haven't lied about anything since coming here.

I haven't made a single death threat here.

The operative word used is here and up until now we honestly had no reason to investigate this. Now that it is a public matter and since you have quite the history building up in sister GCRs it may be worthwhile to really pin down, especially with death threats potentially on the table and your willingness to reach out to other GCRs such as The West Pacific and the sinkers.

Quote:

I am obviously not a noob player.

I was being gratuitous by saying that. I am sorry, but anyone who has been banned from numerous GCRs for the reasons that you have is, by the vastly agreed upon definition, noobish. I am assuming as well that you believe that this has some reflection or bearing on your actual playtime in-game. It does not.

Quote:

And despite the fact that I do not have WA membership, I am not a puppet.

Fair. Though you need to take into consideration the volume of individuals we deal with on a daily basis in the GCRs. WA membership takes priority over non-members because of in-game vetting processes that ensure that 1 human player = 1 World Assembly vote/nation. Of course, you know all of this I imagine.

Quote:

I've been banned from the north and south, but it has never been an issue till now

Despite how you wish to label and paint us all as "lead-lined heart[ed]" individuals, we tend to leave residents and citizens to their own devices unless something is awry or develops. Namely, the encounter that spawned all of this on our regional message board. We are not omniscient, so do not take our immediate inaction to address you as condonement of your alleged actions.

Quote:

Check my entire RMB history. It's entirely clean.

Sure. You want me to go through your RMB history like they did in TSP so that you can continue to try and refute what I am saying and turn this into a spectacle. Unfortunately for you I don't have that kind of time to waste. I would however invite everyone reading this to take a look for themselves and make their own judgement in this regard. https://www.nationstates.net/page=activity/view=nation.malayan_singapura

Quote:

And don't even try to add in "For the good of regional security" as I haven't targetted the integrity of Eastern Pacifican municipal power whatsoever. I'm not a citizen yes. But this action is still baseless. Entirely baseless. She could've banjected me for the sake of the North and South Pacific banjections already placed on me.

I am just going to throw this out there, but you sound incredibly entitled. As a non-citizen you have essentially zero rights within this region. There are no provisions that protect you. You could honestly be banned from TEP because we dislike the colors in your flag. Yuno did not even need a reason to ban you in truth. Though, I do admit that you ending this criticizing how she did not just cite your TSP or TNP ban is hilarious. That is pretty good.
Edited by Aeneas, Feb 12 2018, 11:54:08 PM.

Posted Image

"We must speak our minds openly, debate our disagreements honestly, but always pursue solidarity."
"With stout hearts, and with enthusiasm for the contest, let us go forward to victory."
"An army of principles can penetrate where an army of soldiers cannot."
"Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions."
"Pacifism will remain an ideal, war a fact."

Aelitia
Member Avatar
The Fluffy Horde
Your complaint is determined to be without merit and yourself without standing. You are accorded no legal reasoning for your ban in specific but in in general, the ban is allowed. Refer to this thread http://forum.theeastpacific.com/topic/7018376/1/#new for my reasoning.

Further, you will cease the insistent badgering on the matter or you will be dealt with as a Public Nuisance and further actions will be taken.

Former Delegate
Posted Image

"Viceroy Aelitia, whatever pills he might use, sure has ushered in a new era of TEP law"-EPNS 18/09/14

Civillian Missile Commander, Nuclear Apocalypse, April 2017
Posted Image
Past Positions

Delegate
Viceroy of The East Pacific 05-25-14 to 09-08-16
Arbiter of Conclave 05-06-14 to 09-08-16
Vizier 07-30-15 to 11-24-16
Magister
Vice Chancellor TEP University

Aelitia on NS
Aelitia RP Embassy

Malayan Singapura
No Avatar
So in theory this could be a banjections on top of the other two banjections places on me ?

That seems like the only logical reason I can phantom so far...

Applying this same theory, wouldnít that mean these sanctions would be lifted if the other two are lifted... or is it from an independent point of view ?

Malayan Singapura
No Avatar
Itís the last question to ask, I swear on it.

Mecovy
Member Avatar
One of Us
I mean I don't tend to get too involved with these things but as Aeneas said, you come to the 4th pacific and instantly get caught up in a spout of drama from the other three regions your banned from for various serious offences. You then come here, get into an argument on our RMB and get slapped over to the TRR. You then make a forum account whilst not being a citizen or anything and demand to know why we don't want you here. Now if Yuno had done that to Aelitia or Aeneas then they'd have a right to ask what they've done and request an unban as they actually contribute to the upkeep of this region. However as the case for yourself its just coming here swinging your voice around trying to make everyone back down and let you stay.

That's just my twocents here. A third way to phrase the exact same thing Aeneas said in a hope you'll understand it.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Deputy minister of the news and all that jazz.

Malayan Singapura
No Avatar
First of all, I had this account while I was in TEP and never bother to apply for citizenship.

Second of all, youíre right Mecovy... if I came back... there wonít be much benefits to add strength to the local Municipality here. It wouldnít do much.

Fair enough, Iíll back down on this. But eventually there will be a time when this will be lifted when there are more benefits to do so either diplomatically or directly. Someday I hope that will come.

I will keep this account however, to access the Eastern Pacifican University archives so as to educate myself better on how to play nice here. Is there a visa I need to apply for this purpose or is it fine ? Or is it illegal for aliens to study at TEPU ?

Atlae
Member Avatar
Whaddya mean, there's no caek delivery down here?
Malayan Singapura
Feb 13 2018, 05:10:01 AM
I will keep this account however, to access the Eastern Pacifican University archives so as to educate myself better on how to play nice here. Is there a visa I need to apply for this purpose or is it fine ? Or is it illegal for aliens to study at TEPU ?
Anyone may study at UTEP. You donít have to be a resident.
"Gloria in Terra"

"The pronunciation of "Atlae" is /śtleɪ/. Don't you forget it." AND NOT ALTAE

Maintainer of the "game streak," or posting on the whole first page of the game room.

It's dark and lonely down here in TEP's server.
All these banners
TEP Positions
Other Positions

Malayan Singapura
No Avatar
Alright. Knowing the fact that my banjection could be lifted if it suits TEP interest and the ability to study at UTEP. Iíd like some guy to put this to a close

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Inside The East Pacific · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Infinite is a customized version of Simple ZB created by Protego of Outline & Zetaboards Theme Zone
Icons by Paomedia and hosted by imgur

© The East Pacific 2003-2017