Steam Group

Regional Atlas
News Broadcasts
Out of Character

Executive Offices
Delegate: Yuno
Provost: Asendavia
Viceroy: Aelitia

Welcome to The East Pacific. We hope you enjoy your visit.

How to register an account
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you may register an account here!

I'm registered. How can I post?
When you sign up on our forums, your account is classified under the "visa" group. Individuals who are in this group will only be able to post in certain areas of the forum. To gain the ability to post on all public sections of these forums, read this post and follow the directions to make a post in that forum. An administrator will review your account and if there are no problems you'll be able to post in no time!

Username:   Password:
Multiquote ON Multiquote off
Add Reply
Notice of Forum Ban
Topic Started: Mar 12 2018, 03:30:04 PM (89 Views)
Todd McCloud
Member Avatar
Planet Telox
In an effort to keep these statements in one location, I have constructed a forum ban notice thread, which will be updated for each case moving forward. Each ban should have a user, type of account, reason, and address any further action to be conducted. These instances are generally rare (I expect this to mostly have spammers) and are often thoroughly investigated by administration prior to reaching any type of conclusion.

User: Malayan Singapura
Type of Account: Member
Reason: Based on substantial evidence presented through multiple users regarding the behavior of this user toward other members of the community, administration is in agreement with a forumside ban for this account (and any attempts to evade said ban with multiple accounts) on grounds of repeated harassment toward citizens and nations of TEP. Forum bans such as this are independent of any governmental issues / dealings and are consistent with the forum Terms of Service.
Further action: None to be taken at this time.

"Your uniform doesn't seem to fit. You're much too alive in it."

"You must be the change you want to see in the world" - Gandhi
"The worst prison would be a closed heart." - Pope John Paul II
Vekaiyu's Wiki Page | Ikrisia Levinile's Wiki Page | Listonia's Wiki Page
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Administrative Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Infinite is a customized version of Simple ZB created by Protego of Outline & Zetaboards Theme Zone
Icons by Paomedia and hosted by imgur

The East Pacific 2003-2017