Out of Character

Government
Executive Offices
Delegate: Yuno
Magisterium
Provost: Drachen
Conclave
Viceroy: Aelitia

Welcome to The East Pacific. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you may register an account here!

I'm registered. Where do I start?
When you sign up on our forums, your account may be limited to certain forums, and unable to make requests in our roleplay section. We recommend that you Apply for Citizenship to gain all the benefits of being part of our roleplay community!

Username:   Password:
Multiquote ON Multiquote off
Add Reply
Most Advanced Public Transport
Topic Started: Oct 9 2009, 12:07:52 AM (3,504 Views)
Kurdazistan
Member Avatar
Presently 2x Awesome
Kurdazistan is ranked 17th in the region and 878th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
National Rankings, Post Yours Today

Posted Image
Posted Image

“Trickery and treachery are the practices of fools that have not the wits enough to be honest”
Benjamin Franklin
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

January 7, 2010

British Grand Pacific is ranked 2222nd in the region and 48,291st in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

British Grand Pacific
Jan 7 2010, 11:39 AM
British Grand Pacific is ranked 2222nd in the region and 48,291st in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.

British Grand Pacific is ranked 635th in the region and 19,809th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
Quote Post Goto Top

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,359th in The East Pacific and 91,936th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."
The Free Republic of Bai Lung
Visit my official NSWiki page on Bai Lung

Quote:

"They whine about discrimination. Do you know who is being discriminated against? The Hal'vonnist people of Dannistaan, the ones who created this nation... I am talking about the Dannistrian Hal'vonnist people of the North as well as the East...Communism is racial! A racial minority seized control in Bai Lung and in all her satellite states such as Kelssek, Dovakhan and the Free Pacific States, and many other countries I could name."

-Kelly Minn'ow-Jones, former leader of the Dannistrian National Party

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,430th in The East Pacific and 93,421st in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

"They whine about discrimination. Do you know who is being discriminated against? The Hal'vonnist people of Dannistaan, the ones who created this nation... I am talking about the Dannistrian Hal'vonnist people of the North as well as the East...Communism is racial! A racial minority seized control in Bai Lung and in all her satellite states such as Kelssek, Dovakhan and the Free Pacific States, and many other countries I could name."

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,326th in The East Pacific and 94,517th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,402nd in The East Pacific and 101,791st in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

God-Emperor
Member Avatar
Mool-Tee-Pass
The Third Imperium is ranked 3,679th in the South Pacific and 83,766th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department, scoring 3 on the Societal Mobility Rating.
Posted ImageThe Fourth Imperium

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 154th in The East Pacific and 6,300th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department, scoring 71 on the Societal Mobility Rating.

Top 5% in the region and the world. Leave your car at home when you come to visit us.

Bachtendekuppen
Member Avatar
The Puffin
Bachtendekuppen is ranked 4,103rd in The East Pacific and 102,810th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department, scoring 2 on the Societal Mobility Rating.
Posted Image
Bach for TEP

Main Nation

Motto

"No matter how hard your day, no matter how tough your choices, how complex your ethical decisions, you always get to choose what you want for lunch." - Denny Crane

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,243rd in The East Pacific and 117,969th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 160th in The East Pacific and 6,737th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department, scoring 69 on the Societal Mobility Rating.

We've slipped a bit since May.

Bachtendekuppen
Member Avatar
The Puffin
Bachtendekuppen is ranked 3,202nd in The East Pacific and 86,751st in the world for Largest Public Transport Department, scoring 6 on the Societal Mobility Rating.
Posted Image
Bach for TEP

Main Nation

Motto

"No matter how hard your day, no matter how tough your choices, how complex your ethical decisions, you always get to choose what you want for lunch." - Denny Crane

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 3,865th in The East Pacific and 112,126th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 168th in The East Pacific and 6,933rd in the world for Largest Public Transport Department, scoring 68 on the Societal Mobility Rating.

Still slipping lower.

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 3,637th in The East Pacific and 105,794th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 159th in The East Pacific and 6,819th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department, scoring 69 on the Societal Mobility Rating.

Reversed the trend and now moving up.

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 157th in The East Pacific and 6,815th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department, scoring 69 on the Societal Mobility Rating.

Not much of a change in 3 days.

Bachtendekuppen
Member Avatar
The Puffin
Bachtendekuppen is ranked 2,976th in The East Pacific and 81,653rd in the world for Largest Public Transport Department, scoring 5 on the Societal Mobility Rating.
Posted Image
Bach for TEP

Main Nation

Motto

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 158th in The East Pacific and 6,844th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department, scoring 69 on the Societal Mobility Rating.

Wow! This is back again. Another 69 for the ASBS transportation workers. Every time this happens, I have to deal with a lot of sexual harassment lawsuits.

Bachtendekuppen
Member Avatar
The Puffin
Bachtendekuppen is ranked 3,021st in The East Pacific and 81,879th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department, scoring 5 on the Societal Mobility Rating.
Posted Image
Bach for TEP

Main Nation

Motto

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 3,658th in The East Pacific and 105,577th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 3,651st in The East Pacific and 105,571st in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Bachtendekuppen
Member Avatar
The Puffin
Bachtendekuppen is ranked 3,000th in The East Pacific and 81,893rd in the world for Largest Public Transport Department, scoring 5 on the Societal Mobility Rating.
Posted Image
Bach for TEP

Main Nation

Motto

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,066th in The East Pacific and 111,029th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 159th in The East Pacific and 7,194th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department, scoring 69 on the Societal Mobility Rating.

69, 69, 69, ...

Bachtendekuppen
Member Avatar
The Puffin
Bachtendekuppen is ranked 4,488th in The East Pacific and 113,928th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department, scoring -5 on the Societal Mobility Rating.
Posted Image
Bach for TEP

Main Nation

Motto

God-Emperor
Member Avatar
Mool-Tee-Pass
The Fourth Imperium is ranked 1,432nd in The East Pacific and 46,399th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department, scoring 17 on the Societal Mobility Rating.
Posted ImageThe Fourth Imperium

Xoriet
Member Avatar
Deviously Adorable
Xoriet is ranked 530th in The East Pacific and 21,614th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department, scoring 34 on the Societal Mobility Rating.

Aw, I was doing better on this last time I looked.
Order of the Golden Ocelot
EPSA
Current Involvement in TEP
Past Involvement in TEP
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
-Mark Twain

Babiana, if you need her for it, don't hesitate to order Xoriet to help. She'll make a protest-puppet towards me, I'll feel a bit guilty, and the world will move on.
- Bach
I hate to advise against my own gender, but we're idiots.
-Also Bach

<+Bachtendekuppen> I'm going to Puffin you out.
[6:30:41 PM] Loh: You can trust me Stoo. After all I'm a guy who loves to wear pink panties and everyone knows that guys who wear pink panties can be trusted

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,581st in The East Pacific and 119,349th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · National Rankings · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Infinite is a customized version of Simple ZB created by Protego of Outline & Zetaboards Theme Zone
Icons by Paomedia and hosted by imgur

© The East Pacific 2003-2018