Out of Character

Government
Executive Offices
Delegate: Yuno
Magisterium
Provost: Drachen
Conclave
Viceroy: Aelitia

Welcome to The East Pacific. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you may register an account here!

I'm registered. Where do I start?
When you sign up on our forums, your account may be limited to certain forums, and unable to make requests in our roleplay section. We recommend that you Apply for Citizenship to gain all the benefits of being part of our roleplay community!

Username:   Password:
Multiquote ON Multiquote off
Add Reply
Best Weather
Topic Started: Oct 27 2009, 08:46:07 PM (3,923 Views)
Kurdazistan
Member Avatar
Presently 2x Awesome
Kurdazistan is ranked 22nd in the region and 1,698th in the world for Best Weather.
National Rankings, Post Yours Today

Posted Image
Posted Image

“Trickery and treachery are the practices of fools that have not the wits enough to be honest”
Benjamin Franklin
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Caffeinetopia
Member Avatar
Face Plant!
Caffeinetopia is ranked 455th in the region and 12,098th in the world for Best Weather.

And in my description, I'm supposed to have a "barren, inhospitable landscape."

I would like someone to enlighten me as to how I'm supposed to answer issues in order to attain a higher rank.
TEP Mafia Game

WA Resolution - Free Tacos Act

The Caffeinetopia Observer

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 2336th in the region and 53,889th in the world for Best Weather.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."
The Free Republic of Bai Lung
Visit my official NSWiki page on Bai Lung

Quote:

"They whine about discrimination. Do you know who is being discriminated against? The Hal'vonnist people of Dannistaan, the ones who created this nation... I am talking about the Dannistrian Hal'vonnist people of the North as well as the East...Communism is racial! A racial minority seized control in Bai Lung and in all her satellite states such as Kelssek, Dovakhan and the Free Pacific States, and many other countries I could name."

-Kelly Minn'ow-Jones, former leader of the Dannistrian National Party

Reziel
Member Avatar
Eternal Delegate
Reziel is ranked 2183rd in the region and 39,823rd in the world for Best Weather.

... from now on, all my IC posts will open with the following lines:

The Grand Duchy of Reziel - New Irem
Rainy for 10 consecutive days

:lol:

EDIT: my second post nr. 1000! Woot!! :lol:
Armis Exposcere Pacem
They demanded peace by force of arms

Posted ImagePosted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

British Grand Pacific is ranked 2341st in the region and 49,438th in the world for Best Weather.

WTF do you expect with 20 feet of annual snowfall!
Quote Post Goto Top

Reziel
Member Avatar
Eternal Delegate
Reziel is ranked 2026th in the region and 38,615th in the world for Best Weather.
Armis Exposcere Pacem

Posted ImagePosted Image

Kangarawa
Member Avatar
Maker of Coffee
It's those demons of yours, Rez! :P

Kangarawa is ranked 67th in the region and 3,176th in the world for Best Weather.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around.

Reziel
Member Avatar
Eternal Delegate
... now you understand why the Iremian main god is nicknamed Lord of Thunder! :lol:
Armis Exposcere Pacem

Posted ImagePosted Image

Kurogasa
Member Avatar
Viceroy
Kurogasa is ranked 2409th in the region and 52,910th in the world for Best Weather.

"The East Pacific contains 2,436 nations, the 3rd most in the world"

:lol: aparently my nation is located inside a volcano
I don't want to conquer the world, I want the people to put me as their leader for themselves (or I will have to conquer it, anyways it will be mine soon).

"What is a rebel? A man who says no" -Albert Camus-

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms." -Genghis Khan-

Kurogasa
Member Avatar
Viceroy
Kurogasa is ranked 4401st in The East Pacific and 88,910th in the world for Best Weather.

"Kurogasa, come for the sulfur and acid rain, stay for the poisonous gases"
I don't want to conquer the world, I want the people to put me as their leader for themselves (or I will have to conquer it, anyways it will be mine soon).

"What is a rebel? A man who says no" -Albert Camus-

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms." -Genghis Khan-

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,464th in The East Pacific and 95,748th in the world for Best Weather.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

"They whine about discrimination. Do you know who is being discriminated against? The Hal'vonnist people of Dannistaan, the ones who created this nation... I am talking about the Dannistrian Hal'vonnist people of the North as well as the East...Communism is racial! A racial minority seized control in Bai Lung and in all her satellite states such as Kelssek, Dovakhan and the Free Pacific States, and many other countries I could name."

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,417th in The East Pacific and 104,163rd in the world for Best Weather.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Reziel
Member Avatar
Eternal Delegate
... better getting an umbrella before visiting your island, lol. a bullet-proof one, perhaps! ;)

Quote:

Reziel is ranked 695th in The East Pacific and 19,463rd in the world for Best Weather, with 18 Metres of Sunlight Above Expected
Armis Exposcere Pacem

Posted ImagePosted Image

Almonaster
Member Avatar
The wit to woo.
Cultural bias I say. Just 'cos the judges don't a appreciate a good hailstorm...
Quote:

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 156th in Canada and 109,107th in the world for Best Weather, with -98 Metres of Sunlight Above Expected.
Former ambassador from CanadaMarblecaek, also the game!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 5,244th in The East Pacific and 118,180th in the world for Best Weather.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 32nd in The East Pacific and 1,162nd in the world for Best Weather, with 321 Metres of Sunlight Above Expected.

Come to our beautiful islands. Enjoy our beautiful climate. Spend all of your money.

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,795th in The East Pacific and 126,067th in the world for Best Weather.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Bachtendekuppen
Member Avatar
The Puffin
Bachtendekuppen is ranked 245th in The East Pacific and 10,275th in the world for Best Weather, with 70 Metres of Sunlight Above Expected.
Posted Image
Bach for TEP

Main Nation

Motto

"No matter how hard your day, no matter how tough your choices, how complex your ethical decisions, you always get to choose what you want for lunch." - Denny Crane

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 30th in The East Pacific and 1,149th in the world for Best Weather, with 330 Metres of Sunlight Above Expected.

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 3,893rd in The East Pacific and 113,949th in the world for Best Weather.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 3,789th in The East Pacific and 110,550th in the world for Best Weather.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Bachtendekuppen
Member Avatar
The Puffin
Bachtendekuppen is ranked 326th in The East Pacific and 12,371st in the world for Best Weather, with 63 Metres of Sunlight Above Expected.
Posted Image
Bach for TEP

Main Nation

Motto

"No matter how hard your day, no matter how tough your choices, how complex your ethical decisions, you always get to choose what you want for lunch." - Denny Crane

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 30th in The East Pacific and 1,062nd in the world for Best Weather, with 350 Metres of Sunlight Above Expected.

20 more Metres of Sunlight Above Expected since Jul 21!

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 25th in The East Pacific and 936th in the world for Best Weather, with 396 Metres of Sunlight Above Expected.

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 3,908th in The East Pacific and 106,541st in the world for Best Weather.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Bachtendekuppen
Member Avatar
The Puffin
Bachtendekuppen is ranked 321st in The East Pacific and 13,030th in the world for Best Weather, with 66 Metres of Sunlight Above Expected.
Posted Image
Bach for TEP

Main Nation

Motto

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 25th in The East Pacific and 898th in the world for Best Weather, with 409 Metres of Sunlight Above Expected.

Bachtendekuppen
Member Avatar
The Puffin
Bachtendekuppen is ranked 345th in The East Pacific and 13,932nd in the world for Best Weather, with 63 Metres of Sunlight Above Expected.
Posted Image
Bach for TEP

Main Nation

Motto

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 25th in The East Pacific and 881st in the world for Best Weather, with 414 Metres of Sunlight Above Expected.

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,416th in The East Pacific and 116,006th in the world for Best Weather,
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · National Rankings · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Infinite is a customized version of Simple ZB created by Protego of Outline & Zetaboards Theme Zone
Icons by Paomedia and hosted by imgur

© The East Pacific 2003-2018