Out of Character

Government
Executive Offices
Delegate: Yuno
Magisterium
Provost: Drachen
Conclave
Viceroy: Aelitia

Welcome to The East Pacific. We hope you enjoy your visit.

How to register an account
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you may register an account here!

I'm registered. How can I post?
When you sign up on our forums, your account is classified under the "visa" group. Individuals who are in this group will only be able to post in certain areas of the forum. To gain the ability to post on all public sections of these forums, read this post and follow the directions to make a post in that forum. An administrator will review your account and if there are no problems you'll be able to post in no time!

Username:   Password:
Multiquote ON Multiquote off
Add Reply
Largest Gambling Industry
Topic Started: Nov 15 2009, 07:49:41 PM (3,616 Views)
drakkengard
Member Avatar
WA Liaison
Drakkengard is ranked 5th in the region and 393rd in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

But the first among forum members :Todd:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

packilvania
Member Avatar
Caliph
Packilvania is ranked 6th in the region and 665th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

Lol
Posted Image
"The Cybernets shall overrun every thing you hold dear. Assimilate."

Loop: Well that rules out my Atomic Metroid Spy Toilet I had planned.
DFD: WAAAAH, you butt hurt me. Cry cry cry.
Todd My foreign officer ended up pushing her wiener (gl@sses) further up the bridge of her nose.

Kurdazistan
Member Avatar
Presently 2x Awesome
Kurdazistan is ranked 28th in the region and ___th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
National Rankings, Post Yours Today

Posted Image
Posted Image

“Trickery and treachery are the practices of fools that have not the wits enough to be honest”
Benjamin Franklin

Caffeinetopia
Member Avatar
Face Plant!
Caffeinetopia is ranked 622nd in the region and 17,059th in the world for Largest Gambling Industries.

OK, could be better.
TEP Mafia Game

WA Resolution - Free Tacos Act

The Caffeinetopia Observer

drakkengard
Member Avatar
WA Liaison
Drakkengard is ranked 4th in the region and 301st in the world for Largest Gambling Industries.

drakkengard
Member Avatar
WA Liaison
Drakkengard is ranked 4th in the region and 297th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

drakkengard
Member Avatar
WA Liaison
Drakkengard is ranked 3rd in the region and 280th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

drakkengard
Member Avatar
WA Liaison
Drakkengard is ranked 3rd in the region and 286th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

Kurogasa
Member Avatar
Viceroy
Kurogasa is ranked 44th in the region and 2,784th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry
I don't want to conquer the world, I want the people to put me as their leader for themselves (or I will have to conquer it, anyways it will be mine soon).

"What is a rebel? A man who says no" -Albert Camus-

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms." -Genghis Khan-

drakkengard
Member Avatar
WA Liaison
Drakkengard is ranked 3rd in the region and 277th in the world for Largest Gambling Industries.

drakkengard
Member Avatar
WA Liaison
Drakkengard is ranked 3rd in the region and 262nd in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

Reziel
Member Avatar
Eternal Delegate
Reziel is ranked 232nd in the region and 9,684th in the world for Largest Gambling Industries.
Armis Exposcere Pacem
They demanded peace by force of arms

Posted ImagePosted Image

drakkengard
Member Avatar
WA Liaison
Drakkengard is ranked 3rd in the region and 249th in the world for Largest Gambling Industries.

Kurogasa
Member Avatar
Viceroy
Kurogasa is ranked 43rd in the region and 2,651st in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

and I think you are #2 now, Drakk...congrats
I don't want to conquer the world, I want the people to put me as their leader for themselves (or I will have to conquer it, anyways it will be mine soon).

"What is a rebel? A man who says no" -Albert Camus-

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms." -Genghis Khan-

drakkengard
Member Avatar
WA Liaison
Drakkengard is ranked 2nd in the region and 238th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

Yup! Thanks Kuro.

Deleted User
Deleted User

British Grand Pacific is ranked 49th in the region and 2,699th in the world for Largest Gambling Industries.
Quote Post Goto Top

drakkengard
Member Avatar
WA Liaison
Drakkengard is ranked 3rd in the region and 231st in the world for Largest Gambling Industries.

Even though i improved my world rank... Those non-forum teppers are gambling hard.

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 5th in the region and 587th in the world for Largest Gambling Industries.

My country is about law and order so I won't let the young 'uns gamble. :P
Posted Image
"Freedom..."
The Free Republic of Bai Lung
Visit my official NSWiki page on Bai Lung

Quote:

"They whine about discrimination. Do you know who is being discriminated against? The Hal'vonnist people of Dannistaan, the ones who created this nation... I am talking about the Dannistrian Hal'vonnist people of the North as well as the East...Communism is racial! A racial minority seized control in Bai Lung and in all her satellite states such as Kelssek, Dovakhan and the Free Pacific States, and many other countries I could name."

-Kelly Minn'ow-Jones, former leader of the Dannistrian National Party

drakkengard
Member Avatar
WA Liaison
Drakkengard is ranked 1st in the region and 215th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

Viva Las Drakkengard! :)

Allegheny
Member Avatar
Partly Cloudy
South Allegheny is ranked 45th in the region and 2,434th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
Posted Image

There was a hole here. It's gone now.

Deleted User
Deleted User

British Grand Pacific
Sep 7 2010, 10:29 PM
British Grand Pacific is ranked 49th in the region and 2,699th in the world for Largest Gambling Industries.

British Grand Pacific is ranked 50th in the region and 2,496th in the world for Largest Gambling Industries.
Quote Post Goto Top

drakkengard
Member Avatar
WA Liaison
Drakkengard is ranked 1st in the region and 188th in the world for Largest Gambling Industries.

drakkengard
Member Avatar
WA Liaison
Drakkengard is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 183rd in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

Reziel
Member Avatar
Eternal Delegate
Quote:

Reziel is ranked 73rd in The East Pacific and 3,809th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

I go on cracking down on gambling industry, I forbid kiddos to gamble... and I'm 73. I should have given more attention to those intelligence report about roulettes hidden inside watermelons... :(
Armis Exposcere Pacem

Posted ImagePosted Image

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 8th in The East Pacific and 501st in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

Bai Lungesse are really addicted to gambling, on top of the soda pop addiction they currently have. No money in their wallets and no teeth. -.- :P
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

"They whine about discrimination. Do you know who is being discriminated against? The Hal'vonnist people of Dannistaan, the ones who created this nation... I am talking about the Dannistrian Hal'vonnist people of the North as well as the East...Communism is racial! A racial minority seized control in Bai Lung and in all her satellite states such as Kelssek, Dovakhan and the Free Pacific States, and many other countries I could name."

Reziel
Member Avatar
Eternal Delegate
Quote:

Reziel is ranked 70th in The East Pacific and 3,832nd in the world for Largest Gambling Industry, scoring 8 on the Kelly Criterion Productivity Index.

There HAS to be something wrong, in my anti-gambling police... :o
Armis Exposcere Pacem

Posted ImagePosted Image

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 7th in The East Pacific and 500th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Reziel
Member Avatar
Eternal Delegate
Quote:

Reziel is ranked 74th in The East Pacific and 3,927th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry, scoring 8 on the Kelly Criterion Productivity Index.

This is very perplexing... :unsure:
Armis Exposcere Pacem

Posted ImagePosted Image

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
ai Lung is ranked 7th in The East Pacific and 531st in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

Bai Lung is fast becoming the Las Vegas of TEP.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Reziel
Member Avatar
Eternal Delegate
Quote:

Reziel is ranked 80th in The East Pacific and 4,097th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry, scoring 7 on the Kelly Criterion Productivity Index.
Armis Exposcere Pacem

Posted ImagePosted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · National Rankings · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Infinite is a customized version of Simple ZB created by Protego of Outline & Zetaboards Theme Zone
Icons by Paomedia and hosted by imgur

© The East Pacific 2003-2017