Out of Character

Government
Executive Offices
Delegate: Yuno
Magisterium
Provost: Drachen
Conclave
Viceroy: Aelitia

Welcome to The East Pacific. We hope you enjoy your visit.

How to register an account
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you may register an account here!

I'm registered. How can I post?
When you sign up on our forums, your account is classified under the "visa" group. Individuals who are in this group will only be able to post in certain areas of the forum. To gain the ability to post on all public sections of these forums, read this post and follow the directions to make a post in that forum. An administrator will review your account and if there are no problems you'll be able to post in no time!

Username:   Password:
Multiquote ON Multiquote off
Add Reply
Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
Topic Started: Dec 25 2009, 08:24:33 PM (3,597 Views)
drakkengard
Member Avatar
WA Liaison
Drakkengard is ranked 3rd in the region and 293rd in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung will always be one of the most avoided nations....ever. :P
Posted Image
"Freedom..."
The Free Republic of Bai Lung
Visit my official NSWiki page on Bai Lung

Quote:

"They whine about discrimination. Do you know who is being discriminated against? The Hal'vonnist people of Dannistaan, the ones who created this nation... I am talking about the Dannistrian Hal'vonnist people of the North as well as the East...Communism is racial! A racial minority seized control in Bai Lung and in all her satellite states such as Kelssek, Dovakhan and the Free Pacific States, and many other countries I could name."

-Kelly Minn'ow-Jones, former leader of the Dannistrian National Party

drakkengard
Member Avatar
WA Liaison
Drakkengard is ranked 3rd in the region and 284th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.

Again

drakkengard
Member Avatar
WA Liaison
Drakkengard is ranked 3rd in the region and 255th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector

Always improving!

drakkengard
Member Avatar
WA Liaison
Drakkengard is ranked 3rd in the region and 231st in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.

Go Basket!

drakkengard
Member Avatar
WA Liaison
Drakkengard is ranked 2nd in the region and 211th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.

Reziel
Member Avatar
Eternal Delegate
Reziel is ranked 31st in the region and 1,755th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
Armis Exposcere Pacem
They demanded peace by force of arms

Posted ImagePosted Image

Yuki
Member Avatar
Kandorese Supremacy
Kandorith is ranked 82nd in the region and 3,917th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector. *Sadfaec*
Are you ready
Soldier brothers
When that day really comes
Don't worry homeland
Don't worry loved ones
In order to win I will bravely march forward

Kandorith

Quote:

Todd McCloud: Nah you're more of a beige.

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 3rd in the region and 358th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

"They whine about discrimination. Do you know who is being discriminated against? The Hal'vonnist people of Dannistaan, the ones who created this nation... I am talking about the Dannistrian Hal'vonnist people of the North as well as the East...Communism is racial! A racial minority seized control in Bai Lung and in all her satellite states such as Kelssek, Dovakhan and the Free Pacific States, and many other countries I could name."

drakkengard
Member Avatar
WA Liaison
Drakkengard is ranked 1st in the region and 160th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.

Dont know if im proud of this one :lol:

Kurogasa
Member Avatar
Viceroy
Kurogasa is ranked 89th in the region and 4,544th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
I don't want to conquer the world, I want the people to put me as their leader for themselves (or I will have to conquer it, anyways it will be mine soon).

"What is a rebel? A man who says no" -Albert Camus-

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms." -Genghis Khan-

drakkengard
Member Avatar
WA Liaison
Drakkengard is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 132nd in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.

drakkengard
Member Avatar
WA Liaison
Drakkengard is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 119th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 5th in The East Pacific and 340th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 5th in The East Pacific and 353rd in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4th in The East Pacific and 276th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Almonaster
Member Avatar
The wit to woo.
Not a priority.

Quote:

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 40th in Canada and 17,459th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector, scoring 3 on the Hickory Productivity Index.
Former ambassador from CanadaMarblecaek, also the game!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4th in The East Pacific and 267th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Almonaster
Member Avatar
The wit to woo.
Quote:

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 30th in Canada and 9,190th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector, scoring 4 on the Hickory Productivity Index.

Almonaster
Member Avatar
The wit to woo.
Quote:

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 24th in Canada and 8,387th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector, scoring 4 on the Hickory Productivity Index.

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4th in The East Pacific and 269th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

drakkengard
Member Avatar
WA Liaison
Drakkengard is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 94th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector, scoring 24 on the Hickory Productivity Index.

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4th in The East Pacific and 269th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

God-Emperor
Member Avatar
Mool-Tee-Pass
The Third Imperium is ranked 106,759th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector, scoring -3 on the Hickory Productivity Index.
Posted ImageThe Fourth Imperium

Bachtendekuppen
Member Avatar
The Puffin
Bachtendekuppen is ranked 179th in The East Pacific and 8,612th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector, scoring 4 on the Hickory Productivity Index.
Posted Image
Bach for TEP

Main Nation

Motto

"No matter how hard your day, no matter how tough your choices, how complex your ethical decisions, you always get to choose what you want for lunch." - Denny Crane

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 3,639th in The East Pacific and 96,622nd in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector, scoring -2 on the Hickory Productivity Index.

Congratulations to all those who enjoy basket weaving. In our country, there are very few people like that.

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4th in The East Pacific and 259th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4th in The East Pacific and 261st in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Bachtendekuppen
Member Avatar
The Puffin
Bachtendekuppen is ranked 160th in The East Pacific and 8,455th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector, scoring 4 on the Hickory Productivity Index.
Posted Image
Bach for TEP

Main Nation

Motto

"No matter how hard your day, no matter how tough your choices, how complex your ethical decisions, you always get to choose what you want for lunch." - Denny Crane

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4th in The East Pacific and 263rd in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · National Rankings · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The East Pacific 2003-2018