Out of Character

Government
Executive Offices
Delegate: Yuno
Magisterium
Provost: Drachen
Conclave
Viceroy: Aelitia

Welcome to The East Pacific. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you may register an account here!

I'm registered. Where do I start?
When you sign up on our forums, your account may be limited to certain forums, and unable to make requests in our roleplay section. We recommend that you Apply for Citizenship to gain all the benefits of being part of our roleplay community!

Username:   Password:
Multiquote ON Multiquote off
Add Reply
Most Cultured
Topic Started: Feb 19 2010, 03:36:00 AM (2,759 Views)
Reziel
Member Avatar
Eternal Delegate
Reziel is ranked 9th in the region and 719th in the world for Most Cultured

:Todd:
Armis Exposcere Pacem
They demanded peace by force of arms

Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kurogasa
Member Avatar
Viceroy
Kurogasa is ranked 18th in the region and 1,112th in the world for Most Cultured.

:domo:
I don't want to conquer the world, I want the people to put me as their leader for themselves (or I will have to conquer it, anyways it will be mine soon).

"What is a rebel? A man who says no" -Albert Camus-

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms." -Genghis Khan-

Reziel
Member Avatar
Eternal Delegate
Reziel is ranked 9th in the region and 623rd in the world for Most Cultured.

:Todd:

Worldwide, I'm climbing the ladder...
Armis Exposcere Pacem

Posted ImagePosted Image

Ridann
Member Avatar
In The Flesh
Ridann is ranked 312th in the region and 10,138th in the world for Most Cultured.

Reziel
Member Avatar
Eternal Delegate
Reziel is ranked 13th in the region and 725th in the world for Most Cultured.
Armis Exposcere Pacem

Posted ImagePosted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

British Grand Pacific is ranked 57th in the region and 2,650th in the world for Most Cultured.
Quote Post Goto Top

Reziel
Member Avatar
Eternal Delegate
Reziel is ranked 7th in the region and 558th in the world for Most Cultured.
Armis Exposcere Pacem

Posted ImagePosted Image

Kangarawa
Member Avatar
Maker of Coffee
Kangarawa is ranked 2489th in the region and 52,312th in the world for Most Cultured.

lulz

Roasted Tasmanian Devil stands beside puppet theatres in the streets obviously don't cut it! =P
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around.

Reziel
Member Avatar
Eternal Delegate
Reziel is ranked 7th in the region and 526th in the world for Most Cultured.
Armis Exposcere Pacem

Posted ImagePosted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

British Grand Pacific
Nov 3 2010, 11:04 PM
British Grand Pacific is ranked 57th in the region and 2,650th in the world for Most Cultured.

British Grand Pacific is ranked 60th in the region and 2,644th in the world for Most Cultured.
Quote Post Goto Top

Reziel
Member Avatar
Eternal Delegate
Reziel is ranked 10th in The East Pacific and 541st in the world for Most Cultured.

Uhm... a little step back... :(
Armis Exposcere Pacem

Posted ImagePosted Image

Reziel
Member Avatar
Eternal Delegate
Reziel is ranked 9th in The East Pacific and 549th in the world for Most Cultured.
Armis Exposcere Pacem

Posted ImagePosted Image

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4019th in The East Pacific and 81,337th in the world for Most Cultured.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."
The Free Republic of Bai Lung
Visit my official NSWiki page on Bai Lung

Quote:

"They whine about discrimination. Do you know who is being discriminated against? The Hal'vonnist people of Dannistaan, the ones who created this nation... I am talking about the Dannistrian Hal'vonnist people of the North as well as the East...Communism is racial! A racial minority seized control in Bai Lung and in all her satellite states such as Kelssek, Dovakhan and the Free Pacific States, and many other countries I could name."

-Kelly Minn'ow-Jones, former leader of the Dannistrian National Party

Malgra
Member Avatar
I'm with the turds
Malgra is ranked 7th in The East Pacific and 434th in the world for Most Cultured.
Woot.
Astra inclinant, non necessitant. (except where otherwise noted)

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,396th in The East Pacific and 93,502nd in the world for Most Cultured.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

"They whine about discrimination. Do you know who is being discriminated against? The Hal'vonnist people of Dannistaan, the ones who created this nation... I am talking about the Dannistrian Hal'vonnist people of the North as well as the East...Communism is racial! A racial minority seized control in Bai Lung and in all her satellite states such as Kelssek, Dovakhan and the Free Pacific States, and many other countries I could name."

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,338th in The East Pacific and 96,336th in the world for Most Cultured.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Reziel
Member Avatar
Eternal Delegate
Quote:

Reziel is ranked 11th in The East Pacific and 502nd in the world for Most Cultured, scoring 151 on the Snufflebottom-Wiggendum Pentatonic Scale.
Armis Exposcere Pacem

Posted ImagePosted Image

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,553rd in The East Pacific and 105,617th in the world for Most Cultured.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Almonaster
Member Avatar
The wit to woo.
Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 10th in Canada and 1,225th in the world for Most Cultured, scoring 94 on the Snufflebottom-Wiggendum Pentatonic Scale.
Former ambassador from CanadaMarblecaek, also the game!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,133rd in The East Pacific and 97,905th in the world for Most Cultured.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,073rd in The East Pacific and 97,401st in the world for Most Cultured.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 5,198th in The East Pacific and 116,735th in the world for Most Cultured.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 5,126th in The East Pacific and 115,718th in the world for Most Cultured.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Almonaster
Member Avatar
The wit to woo.
Good progress...
Quote:

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 7th in Canada and 737th in the world for Most Cultured, scoring 137 on the Snufflebottom-Wiggendum Pentatonic Scale.
Former ambassador from CanadaMarblecaek, also the game!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 73rd in The East Pacific and 2,478th in the world for Most Cultured, scoring 80 on the Snufflebottom-Wiggendum Pentatonic Scale.

Those of you who have visited our islands know that we are not really cultured, we just "pretend" to be cultured. And we are very good at pretending.

Bachtendekuppen
Member Avatar
The Puffin
Bachtendekuppen is ranked 553rd in The East Pacific and 19,381st in the world for Most Cultured, scoring 15 on the Snufflebottom-Wiggendum Pentatonic Scale.
Posted Image
Bach for TEP

Main Nation

Motto

"No matter how hard your day, no matter how tough your choices, how complex your ethical decisions, you always get to choose what you want for lunch." - Denny Crane

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 3,863rd in The East Pacific and 113,320th in the world for Most Cultured.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 74th in The East Pacific and 2,497th in the world for Most Cultured, scoring 81 on the Snufflebottom-Wiggendum Pentatonic Scale.

Up one point on the scale, but down one rank in the region and down 19 ranks in the world.

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 57th in The East Pacific and 2,230th in the world for Most Cultured, scoring 90 on the Snufflebottom-Wiggendum Pentatonic Scale.

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,463rd in The East Pacific and 116,596th in the world for Most Cultured.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · National Rankings · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Infinite is a customized version of Simple ZB created by Protego of Outline & Zetaboards Theme Zone
Icons by Paomedia and hosted by imgur

The East Pacific 2003-2018