Out of Character

Government
Executive Offices
Delegate: Yuno
Magisterium
Provost: Asendavia
Conclave
Viceroy: Aelitia

Welcome to The East Pacific. We hope you enjoy your visit.

How to register an account
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you may register an account here!

I'm registered. How can I post?
When you sign up on our forums, your account is classified under the "visa" group. Individuals who are in this group will only be able to post in certain areas of the forum. To gain the ability to post on all public sections of these forums, read this post and follow the directions to make a post in that forum. An administrator will review your account and if there are no problems you'll be able to post in no time!

Username:   Password:
Multiquote ON Multiquote off
Add Reply
Largest Welfare Programs
Topic Started: Jan 19 2012, 08:37:45 PM (3,278 Views)
Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,233rd in The East Pacific and 89,296th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."
The Free Republic of Bai Lung
Visit my official NSWiki page on Bai Lung

Quote:

"They whine about discrimination. Do you know who is being discriminated against? The Hal'vonnist people of Dannistaan, the ones who created this nation... I am talking about the Dannistrian Hal'vonnist people of the North as well as the East...Communism is racial! A racial minority seized control in Bai Lung and in all her satellite states such as Kelssek, Dovakhan and the Free Pacific States, and many other countries I could name."

-Kelly Minn'ow-Jones, former leader of the Dannistrian National Party
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,406th in The East Pacific and 95,765th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

"They whine about discrimination. Do you know who is being discriminated against? The Hal'vonnist people of Dannistaan, the ones who created this nation... I am talking about the Dannistrian Hal'vonnist people of the North as well as the East...Communism is racial! A racial minority seized control in Bai Lung and in all her satellite states such as Kelssek, Dovakhan and the Free Pacific States, and many other countries I could name."

Reziel
Member Avatar
Eternal Delegate
Quote:

Reziel is ranked 37th in The East Pacific and 1,388th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs, scoring 165 on the Safety Net Mesh Density Rating.
Armis Exposcere Pacem
They demanded peace by force of arms

Posted ImagePosted Image

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,459th in The East Pacific and 100,599th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,153rd in The East Pacific and 99,265th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Reziel
Member Avatar
Eternal Delegate
Quote:

Reziel is ranked 36th in The East Pacific and 1,384th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs, scoring 167 on the Safety Net Mesh Density Rating
Armis Exposcere Pacem
They demanded peace by force of arms

Posted ImagePosted Image

Almonaster
Member Avatar
The wit to woo.
Not a priority.

Quote:

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 139th in Canada and 78,599th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs, scoring -2 on the Safety Net Mesh Density Rating.
Former ambassador from CanadaMarblecaek, also the game!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,174th in The East Pacific and 98,623rd in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 3,649th in The East Pacific and 89,834th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,304th in The East Pacific and 99,357th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Almonaster
Member Avatar
The wit to woo.
Quote:

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 179th in Canada and 94,615th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs, scoring -40 on the Safety Net Mesh Density Rating.

We call it "care in the community".

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,304th in The East Pacific and 99,357th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,387th in The East Pacific and 101,902nd in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Almonaster
Member Avatar
The wit to woo.
Quote:

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 174th in Canada and 96,378th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs, scoring -35 on the Safety Net Mesh Density Rating.

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,820th in The East Pacific and 118,736th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

God-Emperor
Member Avatar
Mool-Tee-Pass
The Third Imperium is ranked 108,843rd in the world for Largest Welfare Programs, scoring -18 on the Safety Net Mesh Density Rating.
Posted ImageThe Fourth Imperium

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,790th in The East Pacific and 118,076th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

God-Emperor
Member Avatar
Mool-Tee-Pass
The Third Imperium is ranked 108,176th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs, scoring -18 on the Safety Net Mesh Density Rating.

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,965th in The East Pacific and 131,421st in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 260th in The East Pacific and 9,597th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs, scoring 67 on the Safety Net Mesh Density Rating.

This puts us in the top 10% of the region and the world. Sounds about right to us. We don't want to overdo the welfare program, but we don't want to skimp out either.

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,299th in The East Pacific and 118,352nd in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Bachtendekuppen
Member Avatar
The Puffin
Bachtendekuppen is ranked 3,830th in The East Pacific and 101,095th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs, scoring -8 on the Safety Net Mesh Density Rating.
Posted Image
Bach for TEP

Main Nation

Motto

"No matter how hard your day, no matter how tough your choices, how complex your ethical decisions, you always get to choose what you want for lunch." - Denny Crane

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 4,362nd in The East Pacific and 124,845th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Bachtendekuppen
Member Avatar
The Puffin
Bachtendekuppen is ranked 4,065th in The East Pacific and 111,420th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs, scoring -13 on the Safety Net Mesh Density Rating.
Posted Image
Bach for TEP

Main Nation

Motto

"No matter how hard your day, no matter how tough your choices, how complex your ethical decisions, you always get to choose what you want for lunch." - Denny Crane

Bachtendekuppen
Member Avatar
The Puffin
Bachtendekuppen is ranked 3,496th in The East Pacific and 105,026th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs, scoring -19 on the Safety Net Mesh Density Rating.
Posted Image
Bach for TEP

Main Nation

Motto

Xoriet
Member Avatar
Fiendishly Adorable
Xoriet is ranked 194th in The East Pacific and 10,440th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs, scoring 69 on the Safety Net Mesh Density Rating.
Order of the Golden Ocelot
EPSA
Current Involvement in TEP
Past Involvement in TEP
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
-Mark Twain

Babiana, if you need her for it, don't hesitate to order Xoriet to help. She'll make a protest-puppet towards me, I'll feel a bit guilty, and the world will move on.
- Bach
I hate to advise against my own gender, but we're idiots.
-Also Bach

<+Bachtendekuppen> I'm going to Puffin you out.
[6:30:41 PM] Loh: You can trust me Stoo. After all I'm a guy who loves to wear pink panties and everyone knows that guys who wear pink panties can be trusted

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 3,675th in The East Pacific and 114,669th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

God-Emperor
Member Avatar
Mool-Tee-Pass
The Fourth Imperium is ranked 2,885th in The East Pacific and 85,566th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs, scoring 3 on the Safety Net Mesh Density Rating.

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 3,845th in The East Pacific and 113,876th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Bachtendekuppen
Member Avatar
The Puffin
Bachtendekuppen is ranked 3,755th in The East Pacific and 108,750th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs, scoring -45 on the Safety Net Mesh Density Rating.
Posted Image
Bach for TEP

Main Nation

Motto

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · National Rankings · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Infinite is a customized version of Simple ZB created by Protego of Outline & Zetaboards Theme Zone
Icons by Paomedia and hosted by imgur

The East Pacific 2003-2017