Out of Character

Government
Executive Offices
Delegate: Yuno
Magisterium
Provost: Drachen
Conclave
Viceroy: Aelitia

Welcome to The East Pacific. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you may register an account here!

I'm registered. Where do I start?
When you sign up on our forums, your account may be limited to certain forums, and unable to make requests in our roleplay section. We recommend that you Apply for Citizenship to gain all the benefits of being part of our roleplay community!

Username:   Password:
Multiquote ON Multiquote off
Add Reply
Most Conservative
Topic Started: May 14 2012, 06:53:46 AM (2,854 Views)
Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 881st in The East Pacific and 19,926th in the world for Most Conservative.

Rather shocking, since I made my nation as an ultra-conservative society.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."
The Free Republic of Bai Lung
Visit my official NSWiki page on Bai Lung

Quote:

"They whine about discrimination. Do you know who is being discriminated against? The Hal'vonnist people of Dannistaan, the ones who created this nation... I am talking about the Dannistrian Hal'vonnist people of the North as well as the East...Communism is racial! A racial minority seized control in Bai Lung and in all her satellite states such as Kelssek, Dovakhan and the Free Pacific States, and many other countries I could name."

-Kelly Minn'ow-Jones, former leader of the Dannistrian National Party
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reziel
Member Avatar
Eternal Delegate
Quote:

Reziel is ranked 3,689th in The East Pacific and 84,142nd in the world for Most Conservative, scoring 32 on the Bush-Santorum Dawning Terror Index.

Reziel's efforts towards innovation are working... ^_^
Armis Exposcere Pacem
They demanded peace by force of arms

Posted ImagePosted Image

Almonaster
Member Avatar
The wit to woo.
As are mine.

Quote:

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 152nd in Canada and 93,095th in the world for Most Conservative, scoring 25 on the Bush-Santorum Dawning Terror Index.
Former ambassador from CanadaMarblecaek, also the game!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Reziel
Member Avatar
Eternal Delegate
Quote:

Reziel is ranked 3,395th in The East Pacific and 82,213th in the world for Most Conservative, scoring 33 on the Bush-Santorum Dawning Terror Index.
Armis Exposcere Pacem
They demanded peace by force of arms

Posted ImagePosted Image

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 933rd in The East Pacific and 22,964th in the world for Most Conservative.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

"They whine about discrimination. Do you know who is being discriminated against? The Hal'vonnist people of Dannistaan, the ones who created this nation... I am talking about the Dannistrian Hal'vonnist people of the North as well as the East...Communism is racial! A racial minority seized control in Bai Lung and in all her satellite states such as Kelssek, Dovakhan and the Free Pacific States, and many other countries I could name."

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 350th in The East Pacific and 8,588th in the world for Most Conservative.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Almonaster
Member Avatar
The wit to woo.
Quote:

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 187th in Canada and 87,555th in the world for Most Conservative, scoring 18 on the Bush-Santorum Dawning Terror Index.

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 286th in The East Pacific and 6,489th in the world for Most Conservative.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Almonaster
Member Avatar
The wit to woo.
I've drifted by 4 points for no obvious reason.

Quote:

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 186th in Canada and 85,527th in the world for Most Conservative, scoring 22 on the Bush-Santorum Dawning Terror Index.

Almonaster
Member Avatar
The wit to woo.
:blink:

Quote:

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 154th in Canada and 86,485th in the world for Most Conservative, scoring 30 on the Bush-Santorum Dawning Terror Index.

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 183rd in The East Pacific and 4,095th in the world for Most Conservative.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 130th in The East Pacific and 3,310th in the world for Most Conservative.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Divitaen
No Avatar
Face Plant!
Divitaen is ranked 12th in the East Pacific and 449th in the world for Most Conservative
This message is approved by our exalted and revered Crown Prince of Lacertus, absolute monarch of the Kingdom of Divitaen, master of the Armed Forces and head of the Church of Divitaen, representing all her glorious and united citizens therein!

All inhabitants of his realm owe fealty to his Crown!

Almonaster
Member Avatar
The wit to woo.
I can't think which issues are moving me to the right.

Quote:

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 123rd in Canada and 79,391st in the world for Most Conservative, scoring 36 on the Bush-Santorum Dawning Terror Index.

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 131st in The East Pacific and 3,371st in the world for Most Conservative.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Almonaster
Member Avatar
The wit to woo.
Quote:

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 130th in Canada and 81,809th in the world for Most Conservative, scoring 35 on the Bush-Santorum Dawning Terror Index.

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 93rd in The East Pacific and 2,364th in the world for Most Conservative.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Almonaster
Member Avatar
The wit to woo.
A bit better.

Quote:

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 166th in Canada and 103,921st in the world for Most Conservative, scoring 29 on the Bush-Santorum Dawning Terror Index.

God-Emperor
Member Avatar
Mool-Tee-Pass
The Third Imperium is ranked 84,156th in the world for Most Conservative, scoring 39 on the Bush-Santorum Dawning Terror Index.
Posted ImageThe Fourth Imperium

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 232nd in The East Pacific and 5,196th in the world for Most Conservative.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

God-Emperor
Member Avatar
Mool-Tee-Pass
The Third Imperium is ranked 89,067th in the world for Most Conservative, scoring 39 on the Bush-Santorum Dawning Terror Index.

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 2,815th in The East Pacific and 72,093rd in the world for Most Conservative, scoring 47 on the Bush-Santorum Dawning Terror Index.

We are surprised by our more middle-of-the-road rating, although we are still below the world average of 50.

Bachtendekuppen
Member Avatar
The Puffin
Bachtendekuppen is ranked 3,739th in The East Pacific and 95,506th in the world for Most Conservative, scoring 37 on the Bush-Santorum Dawning Terror Index.
Posted Image
Bach for TEP

Main Nation

Motto

"No matter how hard your day, no matter how tough your choices, how complex your ethical decisions, you always get to choose what you want for lunch." - Denny Crane

God-Emperor
Member Avatar
Mool-Tee-Pass
The Third Imperium is ranked 92,688th in the world for Most Conservative, scoring 39 on the Bush-Santorum Dawning Terror Index.

A Slanted Black Stripe
Member Avatar
What stripe?
A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 3,167th in The East Pacific and 91,240th in the world for Most Conservative, scoring 32 on the Bush-Santorum Dawning Terror Index.

We're a lot less conservative than we were in May.

Bachtendekuppen
Member Avatar
The Puffin
Bachtendekuppen is ranked 3,104th in The East Pacific and 89,646th in the world for Most Conservative, scoring 33 on the Bush-Santorum Dawning Terror Index.

ASBS

We're a lot less conservative than we were in May.

A same trend here. Must be the summer, it makes us soft.
Posted Image
Bach for TEP

Main Nation

Motto

"No matter how hard your day, no matter how tough your choices, how complex your ethical decisions, you always get to choose what you want for lunch." - Denny Crane

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 49th in The East Pacific and 1,854th in the world for Most Conservative.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

Bai Lung
Member Avatar
Paradise City
Bai Lung is ranked 64th in The East Pacific and 2,168th in the world for Most Conservative.
Posted Image
"Freedom..."

Quote:

God-Emperor
Member Avatar
Mool-Tee-Pass
The Fourth Imperium is ranked 2,120th in The East Pacific and 54,597th in the world for Most Conservative, scoring 52 on the Bush-Santorum Dawning Terror Index.

Bachtendekuppen
Member Avatar
The Puffin
Bachtendekuppen is ranked 3,862nd in The East Pacific and 101,028th in the world for Most Conservative, scoring 33 on the Bush-Santorum Dawning Terror Index.
Posted Image
Bach for TEP

Main Nation

Motto

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · National Rankings · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Infinite is a customized version of Simple ZB created by Protego of Outline & Zetaboards Theme Zone
Icons by Paomedia and hosted by imgur

The East Pacific 2003-2018