A flag request from Kabuverdianu

On behalf of the people of Kabuverdianu,
I would like to humbly request a flag that represents our national colors of blue, white and green, particularly on a field of blue if it is possible. Our national animal is the osprey and our island nation was once called the Green Cape in another toungue.

Though our nation has many fine artisians, it is our hope that such a flag will draw our people closer to the many fine nations that are represented in the East Pacific region.

Senior Diplomatic Liason of the people of Kabuverdianu

sorry it has taken so long to reply, I will get to work on your flag tonight, and hopefully post it here this evening ,

~Loop

On behalf of the people,

We respect your many responsibilities (ooc:and life) delegate. There is patience in our request. Thank you for your reply.

here ya go, this is the flag version, be sure to right click save,

and here is a full resolution version for your website ifyou have one,

On behalf of the people of Kabuverdianu,
Our most gracious thanks delegate. We will cherish this flag that so nobly depicts our beloved osprey, our beloved land and the truth we hold so dear. May your people prosper.

lol I noticed I have a habit of using diagonal lines, ususlly top right to bottm left lines, lol.

Hope I am not bothering you too much if I ask for a flag. I have noticed your superiour flag making skills and I was wondering if you could make me one.
My national colours are Black, white and red, and I would greatly appreciate a shield and sword promienetly featured on the flag. If possible the shield could have a picture of a wryen or an old dragon (ie its wings are torn in places). Thankyou most greatly becouse I know you are a busy person.

— Begin quote from ____

Hope I am not bothering you too much if I ask for a flag. I have noticed your superiour flag making skills and I was wondering if you could make me one.
My national colours are Black, white and red, and I would greatly appreciate a shield and sword promienetly featured on the flag. If possible the shield could have a picture of a wryen or an old dragon (ie its wings are torn in places). Thankyou most greatly becouse I know you are a busy person.

— End quote

Ill see what I can do.
I will post it tomorrow.