(AMENDMENT) The Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army Act

Yes, it was my solution for interconnecting the IC and OOC, yet I could also place it within the structure of the community. You could say I introduced our own game mechanic.

Currently, the RAO staff is the delegate, some former delegates, and RMB Mods plus admins and mods.

I’m not a big fan of having one RAO person approve such an op then, if the Delegate is on it. Cuz then the Delegate can auto-approve anything as an OOC-bad region and thus a griefable region, and while I doubt anyone in TEP now would do such a twisted thing, we don’t know the future.

We only know the present through a glass, darkly, and I don’t want our laws to legitimize the orders of a bad actor. I do want them to ensure that an innocent region never suffers by our hand. This RAO staff evolving from Admins and some RMB moderators to the the delegate and some former delegate must be able to field more than one of its number on short notice.

“The griefing prohibition set out herein shall not apply to regions with a history of griefing other regions, regions at war with The East Pacific or an ally of it, regions that have or attempted to overthrow legitimate government of The East Pacific or damage its community, Warzones which do not hold official relations with the East Pacific, regions being liberated from raider control, or regions approved by a member of the Regional Administrative Office, following proposal by the Delegate. The Delegate, or the Overseeing Officer, if they are a member of the RAO, cannot approve their own operation.”

OR

“The griefing prohibition set out herein shall not apply to regions with a history of griefing other regions, regions at war with The East Pacific or an ally of it, regions that have or attempted to overthrow legitimate government of The East Pacific or damage its community, Warzones which do not hold official relations with the East Pacific, regions being liberated from raider control, or regions approved by a member of the Regional Administrative Office who does not hold Command within the Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army, following proposal by the Delegate.”

I prefer the latter.

This amendment has been closed in favour of the passed RAO amendment