[CAMPAIGN] Vussul, 60th Magisterium

I reiterate the points of my previous campaigns:

The Magister application will be simplified.
The Provost templates will be updated.
The legislation templates project will be brought to completion.
Voting records will revert to the old form with previous ones being retroactively updated to meet them.
Sponsors of old proposals will be contacted and asked if they are interested in continuing the discussion or tabling it.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by this? No tables, no images of seats, no polls, or what specifically do you mean?

The present voting records will be reverted to the old records.

This is because the forums are more permanent than a Google sheet and the Google sheet is not forum searchable.

Ah interesting.

I love the formatting and ease of the google sheets, but persistence and forum searchability is extremely important imo, so I’m torn.

could we get a mockup of what could be put on the forums that has the same aesthetic value as the sheets?

If you mean an example of how I would have them, it would be like this:

1. Friday, January 5, 2024 1:30 AM - [VOTE] Provost of the 60th Magisterium - NAME elected
  2. Saturday, February 10, 2024 7:39 PM - [VOTE] The Example Act - PASSED - 10-5-3-2

ok thank you. I ask because i feel like the listing you provided to the older format is incredibly hard to follow along and seems like it would overwhelm new members. If we move to the forums I would like to see it be more ease-of-access.