Chatroom

Has anyone thought about having a scheduled chat?

We tend to be in the Chatzy room between 7pm US Central - 1~2am US Central. Being that many of the people that frequent the Chatzy are in college and FINALS are looming it’s like that people are either in the room lurking or don’t have time right now. I find Scheduled chat’s rarely work out with such a small amount of likely participants. Which often leaves the scheduler or people showing up not so happy when no one else shows up.

everytime I go there no one is on.
so ronery

I may still come to the chatroom, even though my nation is not longer in the East Pacific.

no luck with the chat room
i suppose it’s time to give up

What do you want to talk about? Why not talk here?

— Begin quote from ____

We tend to be in the Chatzy room between 7pm US Central - 1~2am US Central. Being that many of the people that frequent the Chatzy are in college and FINALS are looming it’s like that people are either in the room lurking or don’t have time right now. I find Scheduled chat’s rarely work out with such a small amount of likely participants. Which often leaves the scheduler or people showing up not so happy when no one else shows up.

— End quote

Bosh pretty much covered it. We’re usually on at those times, but things are more hectic than normal right now. Todd and DFD and I tend to have MSN chats a little after those hours too.