Colonel Harry Potter

So, Rowling said someone dies,
who you think she will kill now?

my money is on Henry Blake

Also if you know, DO NOT TELL
Telling will result in a stoning

a stoning here or somewhere else?

well since I already know I won’t say anything.

I have friends.

wooowowowoooooo

as do I :wink: and I’m half-tempted to ruin it because of my utter distate for Harry Potter. They’re not real wizards!!! ITS ALL A LIE!

I’d say henry as well…

I wish I knew…

i say Hagrid

I’m thinking Neville…hes always had courage, and I’m thinking he’ll end up sacrificing himself for someone.

— Begin quote from ____

I’m thinking Neville…hes always had courage, and I’m thinking he’ll end up sacrificing himself for someone.

— End quote

I know who it is, and I will tell all!

It would be interesting to see what would happen if Dumbledore died. But, I doubt it. It would also be a twist if Ron was the half-blood prince, but I doubt it.

Good point FPS, considering that one of the things Voldemorte did was kill Nevilles parents.

I will probably pick it up later this month.

Lord Whufflepuffin’s going to die, right after Harry and Weasleton cast the binding spell on the evil Count Flingerdoodle.

Darth Maul comes in as a cameo

don’t forget the overuse of Sgt. Pepper. He’s, like, in every other scene.

— Begin quote from ____

don’t forget the overuse of Sgt. Pepper. He’s, like, in every other scene.

— End quote

dont forget col. klink :stuck_out_tongue:

I think dumbledore dies and that snape is the half blood prince

My Aunt got me the book today. I’m going to pick it up soon. Then we shall see who lives or dies.

— Begin quote from ____

My Aunt got me the book today. I’m going to pick it up soon. Then we shall see who lives or dies.

— End quote

Have fun yall…good thing i’m not a fan of this stuff…

Well, I read it a couple of days ago, so I won’t comment. I thought it was better than the previous book, however.

Permission to spoil the book ending???

I would say Dumbledore dies, but then agian i haven’t read the book yet. Going to go get my copy Today.