now we decide second part, Walter E Disney vs Kung fu kitty

(Il talk with Fish to make the rest of the bracket

Gotta go with Kung Fu Kitty!

Is no one else posting in this??

Go Walt Disney!

Never, ever trust that warm smile.

i think Kung Fu Kitty would win

Disney!

According to Walt’s cryogenicly frozen head is currently heading up the Disney World nuclear program with the help of the molemen. I know this because I’m on the pro- gun shot

Please ignore the above posted. There is no underground city. There is no conspiracy to Disneyify the world. Thre is no Disney nuclear program. There is however, a spoon.

-The Disney Corporation

— Begin quote from ____

According to Walt’s cryogenicly frozen head is currently heading up the Disney World nuclear program with the help of the molemen. I know this because I’m on the pro- gun shot

Please ignore the above posted. There is no underground city. There is no conspiracy to Disneyify the world. Thre is no Disney nuclear program. There is however, a spoon.

-The Disney Coproation

— End quote

Wow. Talking about profesionalism…they spelled “Corporation,” wrong too, so we couldn’t trace it back to them…

gun shot The person who typed that post has been shot. We are sorry for any trouble this may have caused.

-The Disney Corporation

— Begin quote from ____

gun shot The person who typed that post has been shot. We are sorry for any trouble this may have caused.

-The Disney Corporation

— End quote

No problem, but you’ll have to send legal the EPA, regarding the memo sent by the floor to engineering over to security, and up to middle managment yesterday.

Well carp, looks like I gotta waste another wish resurecting Imatron,
Perhaps Ill place a Contingency and wish on him this time so it is automatic,

rolls dice
I love being a high level mage.

Voting closed, Walt is the winner