'ello!

I’m new here. I just created the Kingdom of Reminisci. For the purposes of putting a “face” to a nation, I’ll declare myself to be King Magnus the Great! But you can call me Max or Mac; not Maggie, though. :lol:

Good Morning! Glad to have you here.

Check out the RP section, apply for your citizenship, the forum is your oyster!

'ey there!

As BE said, don’t hesitate to check out our roleplay section and sign up for your citizenship too! Who knows, you might want to get involved in our government even

Morning, lad! Have a leaflet of Serenitech Corporation, and I hope we will do business!

sup!

Well I checked out the Concordant. What a thorough read! Anyway, I signed up for citizenship. I’ll just go from there. But me, involved in government? I don’t know… I’m still trying to figure out how to run my nation’s government! ha

Hey, it takes time. But trust me, it’s worth it. You will soon realize how fun it is out here.

Thanks for the encouragement. :slight_smile: I think I’ll enjoy this quite a lot as time goes on.

I do like and appreciate the color-matched letters of the Member group to the gold in my flag. But when do I get the color-matched letters of the Citizen group to the black in my flag? :ph43r: I can be patient, of course. I just don’t want to be forgotten. :frowning:

Welcome to the East Pacific! I hope you have a fun time here.

colors of letters are totally coincidental, the black colored citizen group are where the ‘real members’ are i guess. To get black letters…

just apply for citizenship.

— Begin quote from ____

colors of letters are totally coincidental, the black colored citizen group are where the ‘real members’ are i guess. To get black letters…

just apply for citizenship.

— End quote

I know. I did. Thanks though.

There are a lot of RP threads you can join.

Or you can create your own (which is actually fun by the way! https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592185.9788-smiley.gif?ttinline=truehttps://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592182.6772-smiley.gif?ttinline=true
)