Flag please

Could you possible make me an Irish Tri-colour with a black clockwise Swaztika in the middle?

Im sorry, but swasticas were outlawed on Nation states, I cannot make one for ya, do you have another request?

I think he/she is refering to the buddist swastika (AKA the other way around). It is a symbol for peace and kindness. The swastika itself is based on a catholic sybmol as well.

Yes, it was the Buddhist sun symbol, but that’s okay.
Would a Triskel be possible then?

Neut ruled a while back, that it soesnt matter which way it points, if it looks like a Swastica, it is banned, and could get you IP banned, I knwo what ya mean though the manji is not a swastica, and should not be treated as such.

— Begin quote from ____

Yes, it was the Buddhist sun symbol, but that’s okay.
Would a Triskel be possible then?

— End quote

tha tis the three armed swastica like symbol like what the south african guys used in Guns of the South, right, Hmm, I might have something similar, not too sure about hte legality of it though you might want to ask in the forum first.

Okay, I will do. The Triskel is another ancient symbol. It’s also the flag of the Isle of Man. I’ll ask however, thanks.

that thing with the three legs, Hmm, do you wnat it with the legs or jsut a black lines

Just the lines please, the legs are fairly specific to the Isle of Man.
Don’t want a copyright infringement :slight_smile:

after I get it cinished I will see what the mods say about it before I post it here.