Greetings and a plug :)

Greetings, great and mighty region of TEP.

I am the delegate-turned-roaming-recruiter for the region NationStates | Not Found, and have elected to stay with you for a period of time. Thus far, despite the vast size of your region, you seem to be quite the active and friendly bunch. I look forward to partaking in your forums and getting to know you over the next while.

Moafin is, by most standards, a fairly old nation. We were founded over seven years ago, however an uprising overturned the government and all semblance control was lost for the past four years. A new government has recently been formed, and in the past few months we have been working tirelessly in order to return Moafin to its former glory.

I would not be fulfilling my duties to my original region if I did not insert a plug for it, so please excuse me, but here it is. If you are at all interested in assisting in the revival of a dwindling region, please visit JIGtopia. They are in dire need of some more active members, and it would be a shame to see a region such as this disappear. When Nationstates was featured on the website http://jayisgames.com/ there was quite an influx of new nations (including the return of older nations, such as mine) to Nationstates, however not many people saw fit to stay in JIGtopia.

Thank you for maintaining such an open and friendly atmosphere to TEP, I feel I shall wholeheartedly enjoy my stay here.

Thank you for your time.
Chancellor Shaw, of the Free Land of Moafin.
Roaming-recruiter for JIGtopia.

Welcome to The East Pacific! Yeah, we’re a friendly bunch that is open and accepting of new people. We’re also very much involved in roleplay, too (as your history seems to suggest), so I would at least recommend giving that a shot!