Greetings and Salutations

To the nations of The East Pacific:

I am Joshimus I, Emperor of The Lavender Menace. I am the Immigration Secretary for the Region of Gay and now the newly appointed Ambassador to The East Pacific from the Region of Gay. I look forward to being here and representing the Gay Region here in The East Pacific.

Please feel free to refer to me as either just Josh or LM.

Welcome to TEP, Josh! :smiley:

You’ll find that your Embassy is newly constructed with some terrific views, and comes complete with an endless supply of munchies. Various beverages can be located in the refrigerator in the kitchens. Do take care, however. It appears to be fridge owl mating season, and they can be a nuisance. Best to keep the fridge door sealed if at all possible. :wink:

Welcome!

Thank you for the welcomes and for the embassy. I do believe the Crimson Guards will take care of any owl issues we might encounter. But we also come prepared with our beverages. :wink:

ROFL! Ah, but these devils are sneaky!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, you’ve never seen our Crimson Guards in action. Though, I’m fairly sure no one “technicallly” has seen them in action. Being as they’re used in mostly covert actions.

— Begin quote from ____

Well, you’ve never seen our Crimson Guards in action. Though, I’m fairly sure no one “technicallly” has seen them in action. Being as they’re used in mostly covert actions.

— End quote

ROFL!

Believe our Ambassador General, my friend: fridge owls are definitely a TERRIBLE pain, round here! Due to some problems with smilies, they’ve been a bit unactive, lately… but EVERYONE round here knows they’re just plotting something with their main allies, the worldwide-feared alcholic squirrels!

However… (hands both him and all the Crimson Guards he can see a mug of Loopian ale) … for now, we seem to be pretty safe. Therefore… try to remember our only rule, round here:

throw paintballs all around and then hide your hand

ENJOY!!!

We appreciate all your warnings about the various wildlife of your region. Also, thank you for the ale. We always enjoy a good beverage in our nation. Interestingly enough, the Lavenderian people have one of the highest rates of alcoholism in the Region of Gay. And yes, that sounds bad, but in actuality we always are having a good time!

I would be curious if anyone knows anything about www.cybernations.net. It’s something I’ve looked into, but not sure about it. Anyone have any thoughts?

As always I am late, but Heyya and Welcome. && EM does not like Cybernations that much, and I think some peeps around here are well versed in it XDDD {{? I think}}.

Better late than never I always say EM. And thank you for the thoughts on CN.

Yw, I have tired CN before (more than once), and I could never get into it like everyone else. I suggest you try it for yourself and see how you like it.

Well, it turns out they’re not letting any more people register at this time.

Yah I’ve heard they’ve had hacking problems. It’s an interesting game but the forums and players are no where near as interesting and cool as NS :P.
Welcome by the way.

Thank you all for the comments on cybernations. And also for the welcomes. Are there any other games out there like NS besides CN?

I’d also be curious to know if anyone has any suggestions for a good site to host my nation’s government on.

— Begin quote from ____

I’d also be curious to know if anyone has any suggestions for a good site to host my nation’s government on.

— End quote

What do you mean?

I’ve noticed some users who have created a web-site for their nation. What’s a good place to do that on?

NS Wiki is one that I know of …

— Begin quote from ____

NS Wiki is one that I know of …

— End quote

I think that’s for info only though. I’m talking about a website that would be the government’s should it be real. Kind of like a homepage for the government.