Greetings friends of TEP

Hello East Pacificans.

I am Seeberg, a friendly snowman of the West who has recently been apointed as TWP ambassador to your fair region. I am new to the job of ambassador, but will aim to keep you as updated as possible, and I just want to add how happy I am the TEP is my first region in my diplomatic journey.

Something about me perhaps? I’m quite new to the game, have been a member of TWP since around april and I would like to think I’m becoming a farily regular part of the regional life over there. For example I’m currently the mayor of our Town Council, a place for the people of the West to gather and work togheter, please visit us if you wish to learn more. You can also find me in Lazarus, where I at the moment acts as RP-Moderator.

I’ll be honest and say straight away that I’m not familiar with TEP history. All I really heard is that you have a nice RP-enviroment going on, and since I like RP that’s something important to me. I would very much like links to where I might learn more about your region.

I think that will do for know. I you have any questions, feel free to ask them!

/Seeberg

Welcome seeberg! It’s nice to receive new ambassadors from TWP again… we definitely look forward to read your updates! Above all, we’re happy to hear you’re happy we’ve been your first assignment!

(which leaves you plenty of chances for you to be happy to hear we’re happy to hear you’re happy, so we’ll be happy to hear you’re happy to hear we’re happy to hear you’re happy… and so on and on, just to test if there’s a tech limit to post lenght!)

about us… well, if you know we’re a RP community I suppose you know half of what has to be actually known! :wink: :lol:

Obviously I’ll soon get whipped for what I’ve just said… but who cares! (runs away from government officers)

Above all… feel free to join the RP whenever you want. Plenty of chances, there!

— Begin quote from ____

Welcome seeberg! It’s nice to receive new ambassadors from TWP again… we definitely look forward to read your updates! Above all, we’re happy to hear you’re happy we’ve been your first assignment!

(which leaves you plenty of chances for you to be happy to hear we’re happy to hear you’re happy, so we’ll be happy to hear you’re happy to hear we’re happy to hear you’re happy… and so on and on, just to test if there’s a tech limit to post lenght!)

about us… well, if you know we’re a RP community I suppose you know half of what has to be actually known! :wink: :lol:

Obviously I’ll soon get whipped for what I’ve just said… but who cares! (runs away from government officers)

Above all… feel free to join the RP whenever you want. Plenty of chances, there!

— End quote

Thank you for a warm welcome, Reziel!

I’ll try to jump in on some RP as soon as possible!

Welcome to the East, Seeburg! Make yourself at home.

If what I’ve seen of your RP is at all accurate, the West has sent exactly the right ambassador! If you’ve got any questions about our threads, RP history, or anything at all, feel free to ask me. I can ramble a little, but I hope that’s not a problem.

— Begin quote from ____

Welcome to the East, Seeburg! Make yourself at home.

If what I’ve seen of your RP is at all accurate, the West has sent exactly the right ambassador! If you’ve got any questions about our threads, RP history, or anything at all, feel free to ask me. I can ramble a little, but I hope that’s not a problem.

— End quote

That’s very nice of you, Kandarin. I’ve enjoyed your RP-posts on in the TWP RP-section aswell. Looking forward to read more of them here. I have many questions, but will look around a bit before throwing to many of them at you at once.

And by the way, there’s a new “quick update” from the TWP in our embassy. It’s not sparkling fresh, but it’s the best I could do for now.

I love this smiley by the way! https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592185.4389-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

Hi TEP.

Not an ambassador of TWP anymore, but have regained my interest in RP’ing, so therefore I’m back at the place to be when it comes to RP.

I had a thread going on with my EP-nation Tingst, if one of the mods could open that up again I would be most pleased.

/S.

And if I could have my name changed to ‘Tingst’, that would be great as well. The Seeberg project kind of died, so I’d rather go under the name of Tingst here, seeing as Seeberg, in a sense, is no more.

Hello and welcome! Have fun!

— Begin quote from ____

And if I could have my name changed to ‘Tingst’, that would be great as well. The Seeberg project kind of died, so I’d rather go under the name of Tingst here, seeing as Seeberg, in a sense, is no more.

— End quote

Done and done.

Thank you!

Welcome back!

Thank you Todd McCloud!

And don’t bother opening up that old thread of mine, I just created a new one instead :slight_smile:

Alright, sounds good.