Greetings from a new member

Greetings!

I´m new to the game (started 9 days ago) and i´m enjoying it so much that i decided be a part of my region forum too.(Already joined the UN)

I would like to receive more explanations about the forum areas (like EPTO or the Shiro Academy) in order to join the RP.

I also need explanation about how to change factors(like economy, or influence) in the game (the Faq doesn´t help a lot…)

And here is the last description of my country:

" …The Armed Republic of Drakkengard is a large, safe nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 20 million are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.

The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defence. The average income tax rate is 33%, but much higher for the wealthy. A small private sector is led by the Uranium Mining industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Information Technology.

A large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway, the country’s famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, bicyclists are banned from major roads, and all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras. Crime – especially youth-related – is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Drakkengard’s national animal is the dragon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the gald… "

Kind Regards,
Drakkengard

Welcome to the EP, Drakkengard!

The gist of RP is that we write stories about our nations. If you want to join the EPTO, think of what a representative of your nation would write to offer to join and post that. If you want to join Shiro, think of what an ordinary (or extraordinary!) young citizen of your nation would be like and have them show up. It’s a bit more complicated than that in places, but the details can be explained as we go. Your RP nation isn’t actually directly tied to your NS nation, although some things (the name and general size) should stay the same.

Economic power is based on a capitalist model. Nations that are biased in favor of large corporations tend to fare better economically. Taxes also have an influence somewhat similar to real taxes. Overall the game is pretty simplistic; it’s the community of regional forums that is the heart of NS.

Influence increases with the time a nation spends in the region and the number of endorsements it receives. Unfortunately, only UN Delegates have any use for Influence. For everyone else, it’s just a useless stat.

— Begin quote from ____

If you want to join the EPTO, think of what a representative of your nation would write to offer to join and post that.

— End quote

You fool! Now EP-NAM will never expand and all we will have is a bunch of imperialists! :stuck_out_tongue:

I would suggest the EP-Non-Aligned Movement as an alternative to the EPTO, but then I would…:stuck_out_tongue: