Greetings from Draconatia

Hello everyone! I am Draconic, the proud ruler of Draconatia, a relatively new country here in TEP, and I’ll probably be skulking around the forums a bit before I get really involved, but I hope to soon! This seems like a great bunch of people and I look forward to knowing you.

As far as my nation goes, we believe in love, life, and the Draconatian way! A strong democracy that holds to what’s important. Or at least that’s what I’m trying for, who knows what will happen :lol:. Well that’s about it for me, see you around!

Greeting and welcome to TEP. what is your stance on crowns with popcorn inside them?

Welcome, Draconic!

Erm … be very careful as to how you answer Smig’s question. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for the words of welcome. With the danger of alienating myself, I must say I support the idea of crowns with popcorn inside them, seems to me a wonderful innovation :slight_smile:

But if someone were to, say, steal a crown of popcorn, what would you do? (hypothetical question :wink: )

Well that would of course be unforgivable, I have no idea why someone would do such :lol:

Guy looks like a good one as far as I’m concerned!! https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592179.9704-smiley.gif?ttinline=true