Greetings from The Fed. of WesternAmericanStates

Hiyas, I just figured I’d introduce my self before I start pokin’ around. I’m an kinda new to NS and I started a couple of months ago. The last region was quite small so, nothin’ much happened. Role Playing looks very fun but, I really dont know where to start. So, I’m off to check out the rest of the forum.

Howdy!

Welcome to the East Pacific, Kabuto23! :slight_smile:

As nation warming gifts, I hope you’ll accept a pair of our legendary alcoholic squirrels. These two have supposedly completed the 10-step program, but unfortunately, relapses are common.

I won’t even offer you fridge owls. They’re bound to arrive on their own! :wink: As for the role playing, it is fun, and you’ll find many willing hands to help you get started if that’s what you’d like to do. Take a look at the various threads, and at the OOC (Out Of Character) threads. Feel free to ask questions of anyone (except the Delegate, of course! He’s a bear!), and you’ll find us more than willing to help.

Make yourself at home!

Did I mention that clown shoes are a prerequisite for belonging to the EP? They needn’t be anything fancy, just brightly coloured, long … you know the type of thing! :stuck_out_tongue:

— Begin quote from ____

Feel free to ask questions of anyone (except the Delegate, of course!  He’s a bear!), and you’ll find us more than willing to help.

— End quote

Don’t listen to her. The Delegate is a kind, gentle fellow. :ph43r: Welcome to the region and the forum!

That’s right, the Delegate has been maul-free for neearly three weeks!