Greetings from the Independent Republic of Millsa

Hello… well thats pretty much it, now I’m off to get on the map :lol:

Hi! Welcome… please stay and have fun!

Well this got me down, so I ratify the Concordat and its going great til I relize the post above mine states that all Citizen apliers after it will be Naturalized after Magistrate Elections. Just My luck.

And Now Without a Further a due I present my IC counterpart,
Alexander McSteel-Premeir of the Independent Republic of Millsa

Alexander McSteel: Hello, I am the Premeir of the I.R.M. I’m here to tell you what The Independent of Millsa is, its History and Why we came to be in the TEP.

Millsa is an Industrial right leaning nation, known best for its Highway System. It was founded on February 26 of 1920. In Our 90 years of Existance we have Been in 7 wars. Proving our Military might time and time again. Our People are intelligent and drive the nations Industrial sector. We will be hosting a Q and A very soon.

All OOC Posts will be made by Chuck the Squirrell https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592182.6772-smiley.gif?ttinline=true
:I will have a Q and A up soon.

looks searchingly at Mr. McSteel

Is Chuck an alcoholic squirrel? He may have difficulty fitting in if he is, in fact, a teetotaller. :stuck_out_tongue:

— Begin quote from ____

looks searchingly at Mr. McSteel

Is Chuck an alcoholic squirrel? He may have difficulty fitting in if he is, in fact, a teetotaller. :stuck_out_tongue:

— End quote

No he isnt though he is Addicted to peacans.

An addiction of any sort will do! xD

Welcome, sir! :smiley:

I am sort of busy right now, but I will get you your assimilation package shortly. Please accept assimilation from me, your gracious host.

While I’m on today I thought I might make a list of people real and Fictional I use in OOC.

Chuck- Chuck is well a Squirwell, his OOC post well be more commical and less serious than typical OOC.

The Creator- The Creator is me, the guy behind Millsa and her history. Chuck will refer to the Creator every so Often.

And now the Bombshell.

As we all know TEP is known for its vibrant Heavy RPing community. Thats where I drop my bombshell. I dont RP in the Style most East Pacificans do(:skwirl: :GASP!!) yeah I know. I RP with very little story. War RP with little story for exemple, Nation Invades another nations so I declare war. a little story with some charecter development. But not Entire pages of Dialouge and Story. I think if we opened our doors to this style more people would engage in the forums.

:I Has a feeling Creator is gonna be burnin on a stake for that comment.

Burn the heretic!

I kid, I kid. Welcome to TEP :lol:

Welcome to The East Pacific!

I am looking forward to seeing your RP style in action, Millsa. And at least Chuck is getting his exercise by dancing back and forth! (Or is that rocking back and forth?)

— Begin quote from ____

Burn the heretic!

— End quote

In Millsa Sarcasm is a beloved form of Commedy so LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

— Begin quote from ____

Welcome to The East Pacific!

I am looking forward to seeing your RP style in action, Millsa. And at least Chuck is getting his exercise by dancing back and forth! (Or is that rocking back and forth?)

— End quote

Hopefully that Exercise Chuck is doing will keep off those midnight snacks. :lol:

— Begin quote from ____

Burn the heretic!

— End quote

Lol I just realized that your signature is the ROFLE COPTER.