Greetings to everyone!

Hello everyone!

I’m the Federal Republic of Free Avalon. I moved here from Lazarus because the inactivity on their forum was killing me. I’m hoping this will be better here. So, hi! :wink:

Hi there! Yeah, I’d say we’re active compared to Laz, but slightly more insane too. But it’s not like that’s a problem, lol. Welcome to The East Pacific!!

Welcome!

Welcome on board!

Welcome to TEP! Hope we can serve your activity needs. And if we cannot, we will have Reziel and Todd die trying…quite literally. We shall watch them kill each other like gladiators for our entertainment to increase activity.

:lol:

I’ll pick rotten tuna as my favourite weapon!

I’m not sure if a rotten tuna is visible enough when fighting in a gladiator arena… I would recommend a nearly-composed swordfish. https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592179.9704-smiley.gif?ttinline=true
A swordfish also isn’t that slippery when you swing with it at your enemy.

But for the record, I’m glad people talk on this forum :lol:

Uhm… when it comes to swordfishes, I definitely prefer them inside a frying pan… yumyum… and then, POOR TODD! Chased with a swinging swordfish… that’s SO barbarian!

Nope nope… it’s rotten tuna. If the sponsors will require something more spectacular, I can switch to honey and rabid red-ants, but nothing more!

:wink:

Oh fire ants…sounds painful! How about a vat of leeches? Can there be a vat of leeches in this event? Or how about cat scratches? Someone can wield an angry cat, although they too might be hurt in the process, but since this is a sport to watch you maul each other to death, I’m sure we would not mind. :lol:

sits in the mighty emperor’s seat with Free Avalon at my side and a huge bucket of buttered popcorn and several large cups of carbonated beverages

I hope you enjoy this Avalon! This might get good!

:smiley:

Don’t we have a guy selling taco’s during the breaks?

Whistles at the taco-selling guy and orders a huge amount of taco snacks

— Begin quote from ____

Don’t we have a guy selling taco’s during the breaks?

Whistles at the taco-selling guy and orders a huge amount of taco snacks

— End quote

That’s Drakkengard, according to my updated job-assignments schedule!

Yes, Drakkengard indeed. And the tacos are on Todd, so order away. He needs to clean out his safety deposit funds he made forum whoring during delegacy.

Hello there! Welcome to The East Pacific!

Forum of the dead is inactive. Who would have thunk it.

Welcome!

Your order, sir! Enjoy the extra, its all on Todd´s account after all :slight_smile: