Greetings

I just realised that I have posted a few times here in recent days but have not have the courtesy to say hello in this forum.

so … hello.

For those of you who do not know me, I am Flemingovia, active mainly in The North Pacific where I am a former delegate, forum admin etc, Taijitu where I am also a former delegate, and in the Meritocracy where I am a Senator. in the spectrum of NS affairs I am most often called a defender, although in reality my belief is in regional self determination and democracy.

IRL I come from England, where I am married with four children. My passions are history and politics - I am active politically and was trained as an archaeologist. I still help on arch. digs as time allows.

HI FLEM!

Nice to see you, flem!

good to speak to you. Loop I know, but I do not think I have ever spoken to you before Kangarawa. Unless I know you by another guise in another reigon. 3000 posts seems to suggest you are a TEP regular.

Welcome, Flem!

Yes, welcome Flem.

— Begin quote from ____

good to speak to you. Loop I know, but I do not think I have ever spoken to you before Kangarawa. Unless I know you by another guise in another reigon. 3000 posts seems to suggest you are a TEP regular.

— End quote

ROFL! Under a number of guises in various regions, methinks. :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome Flem. I haven’t seen you around lately online though…:ph43r: