Greetings!

i control the nation of the Republic of South Allegheny and after dabbling in NS with a few other nations i have come here with a new one to join your group.

I hail from the western portion of Pennsylvania, in other words the only portion of the state worth existing.

I hope to become a part of your community and to just have fun while getting to know yinz… guys and gals.

Welcome to the region, you know I always thought Pensylvania should only be filmed in sepia tones and no matter what there should be werewolves in the background.

Hello. Welcome!

Welcome to The East Pacific!

Welcome!

Welcome to TEP! B)

Hey guys. I’ve become interested in getting into roleplaying however I don’t really know a great way of getting into it. I was thinking of doing a little introduction of my nation and have been going it over in my head. What would be a good way to go about it, if you don’t mind me asking.

— Begin quote from ____

Hey guys. I’ve become interested in getting into roleplaying however I don’t really know a great way of getting into it. I was thinking of doing a little introduction of my nation and have been going it over in my head. What would be a good way to go about it, if you don’t mind me asking.

— End quote

That depends what you’re most comfortable doing.

Some people write broadcasts from a news agency in their nation, sending out news stories about goings-on in the nation. Other people have a RP with some sort of crisis in their nation, but not everyone will jump into that. If you’re feeling really adventurous, you could hold some sort of event in your nation and invite leaders from all countries to attend; this would let you meet folks very quickly, but would involve having all sorts of quirky personalities in your nation.

lol

A fellow Western PA native.