Harmoneia

howdy! I’ll be bringing in East Harmoneia in a short while to The East Pacific. I’ve never played in TEP for my whole NS life which is more or less 7-8 years I think.But I hear from Kandy that things are going on quite well in here. NS is quite boring nowadays it brings my zealous spirit to look for an active place where things are actually happening. :wink:

so, hi everyone! :slight_smile:

Aha, welcome to The East Pacific! We’ve been pretty active for a while now, actually. It’s really good to see you here! Just avoid the Fridge Owls and the occassional falling debris, and everything will be alright!

Thanks Todd!

whoops! are those the ones? :blink:

— Begin quote from ____

Thanks Todd!

whoops! are those the ones? :blink:

— End quote

Yeah, DUCK!!

Wait, those are Owls… sorry… flashbacks can be treacherous.

yes yes, my memory betrays me at times as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

NH!

pounces and hugs

Hey I missed you!

:slight_smile:

Okay, edit, I should say I miss seeing you around in the other regions we’ve been in together! It’s been such a while since I’ve seen you last! Glad to have you join us here in the East.

:wub:

Harm!!! :smiley: tacklehug https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592187.5528-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

DFD! hugs back As they say, you can never leave NS! I missed you guys a lot too! :slight_smile:

Hallo Spec, you seem to be everywhere these days! sup with the avie? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hola, NH! Nice to see you again. :smiley:

Hello and welcome!

oh hey there kang! nice to see again as well! :slight_smile:

hello and thank you too Allegheny! :slight_smile:

Welcome to the world of cheese.

thanks, where’s the cheese though? :stuck_out_tongue:

— Begin quote from ____

Hallo Spec, you seem to be everywhere these days!

— End quote

Well, that is my job. :smiley:

seems like a pretty nice time to do dings and dongs but oh wells :stuck_out_tongue:

waves :slight_smile:

Forth time the charm? :stuck_out_tongue:

… oooooooooooooo! Harm! The gravitational power of TEP is growing stroger… that Kandarinese scientist has been paid thrice his weight in diamonds, but it’s woriking!

We’ll attract the whole NS here. Or we’ll become a black hole because of excessive gravity. Not sure…

:slight_smile:

waves to EM yes I suppose. :stuck_out_tongue:

Reziel, if we become a black hole, does that also mean that anyone who chooses to leave shall be broken into super tiny strips? :blink: :lol:

Thats exactly what it means. You are stuck here.

coooool then. Being sucked into a black hole is an exciting way to die.