Hello again, hello.

Just called to say, “Hello.”

Do you like my hat?

I do not like that hat.

…sorry. Welcome to the forums, Dark.

I’m a little reluctant to reply. My badge is so very appropriate right now, I hate to spoil it.

So… I couldn’t sleep last night and decided I would give this whole NS RP thing a try. Where does one go to “discover” the background on their nations? Are there rules?

Do I have to have my namesake nation in TEP? Do I have to have any nation in TEP? Does my RP nation have to resemble my NS nation in anyway?

Is there a penalty for asking too many questions?

Can I get fries with that?

— Begin quote from ____

Where does one go to “discover” the background on their nations?

— End quote

Existing nations are here: http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/The_East_Pacific/index.php?showforum=300

For yours, make something up! :slight_smile:

— Begin quote from ____

Are there rules?

— End quote

Respect other people, don’t post for other peoples’ characters. That’s about it.

— Begin quote from ____

Do I have to have my namesake nation in TEP? Do I have to have any nation in TEP?

— End quote

Nope, it’s all good.

— Begin quote from ____

Does my RP nation have to resemble my NS nation in anyway?

— End quote

Not really, no. Things like population and economy might be worth watching, but there’s no need to match, say, your tax rate or Economic Freedoms.

— Begin quote from ____

Is there a penalty for asking too many questions?

— End quote

There would be nobody left around if there were.

— Begin quote from ____

Can I get fries with that?

— End quote

Yes, and a toy. https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592184.6998-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

(coughs) ahem… i confess. i’ve been too lazy to edit a background for my nation. but but… uhm… (makes a big smile) i’m ready to answer whichever question you should have.

but just to give a brief brief summarization:

my population is split in two “halves” (with the first and more important one representing a bare 10%): the New Iremians and the Rezielans (usually called “the natives” by the NI). the NI have come from a distant empire now fallen.

the NI are a bit medieval: honor, loyalty, duels… but they seem pretty ready to forget about it when they need to. coherence doesn’t seem to be their best feat, indeed. oh… and they’re usually tragical in their opinions. like “i’m doomed to that because of my destiny”.

aside that… we’re friendly and ready to open diplomatic relations with anyone. aside kandarinese, who are bad and mean guys my shiny knight cannot tolerate. which seems to be reciprocal, so old kand and me do get along pretty well… :wink:

finally… an ongoing invasion war against airbus uk, mainly due to the fact my people cannot read maps correctly. :smiley:

and above all…

welcome welcome welcome!!!

You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello hello
I don’t know why you say goodbye, I say hello
Hello hello

Well, back to our regular programm. Welcome to the Land of the Dead, as most of our regular members disappeared. Anyway, let me introduce myself.

Lazlowia, one of the few really communist countries of the world. Named after our great leader, comrade Lazlow. A little bit of Cuba, a little bit of Soviet Union, you know how it goes. I can also help you to get involved in the RP.

Until than, do go away with a post count under 10. EDIT: I MEAN DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT!!! I JUST MISSTYPED!!!

You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello hello
I don’t know why you say goodbye, I say hello
Hello hello

Hi Darkesia!

Nice to see you.

Thank you, everyone! That gives me an idea of how to get things started.

Hello, Seeberg, my friend. How are you?

— Begin quote from ____

Until than, do go away with a post count under 10. EDIT: I MEAN DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT!!! I JUST MISSTYPED!!!

— End quote

(*acting as attorney general of tep, arrests and jails lazlow, remebering him that mistyping is a capital offence, then bows to darkesia and apologizes on behalf of the region)

No worries. I read fluent typo.

Since it appears NS is down and I’m inthe midst of dying my hair. I think I’ll take the opportunity to develop a little of my national identity.

I even moved a nation to TEP, http://www.nationstates.net/La_Que_Sabe

I’m not going to vanish. This is a challenge and I like challenges.

Well hello there.

— Begin quote from ____

Thank you, everyone! That gives me an idea of how to get things started.

Hello, Seeberg, my friend. How are you?

— End quote

I’m fine thank you! How are you?

Don’t you just love TEP? There’s something mysterious about it, can’t really put my finger on it though…

(wonders on what seeberg is talking about, then realizes our tourists’ guide has not been updated in centuries… but it seems it could be a good thing!)

welcome back to you too, seeberg-snowman!

and Matt… what a signature! i’m impressed!

I know!

I like being sutle. :]

Oh yeah, Matt is the very definition of subtle. chuckles

I agree with Seeberg. TEP sort of gives me that feeling I used to get as a kid when my Dad would take me to work with him. Everything looks so incomprehensibly cool and important. And all the people seem so competant and busy. I can’t wait till I grow up so I can be like that too! :smiley:

Hi Dark!

<Subtly represses a dance of joy cause I always look weird doing that>

Really glad you came over. I’m wanting to be a little more telepresent here as well. RP I suck at but there are other avenues…

BTW my nation here is http://www.nationstates.net/chelyabinsk-40

Funny thing is that the East Pacific is patterned a bit more after the RL West Pacific Asian nations and the West Pacific is patterned more after the RL East Pacific which would include both Americas.

— Begin quote from ____

I agree with Seeberg. TEP sort of gives me that feeling I used to get as a kid when my Dad would take me to work with him. Everything looks so incomprehensibly cool and important. And all the people seem so competant and busy. I can’t wait till I grow up so I can be like that too! :smiley:

— End quote

That’s exactly the feeling I’m talking about!

Well done putting it into words, Dark. Very well done indeed… https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592182.6772-smiley.gif?ttinline=true
(best smiley ever)

And thanks Reziel, feels good being back!

Oh… THAT strange feeling!

Then it’s very simple… but you’re wrong. People doesn’t seem competant and busy, here… they ARE! Above all the ‘busy’ thing!

(nods to himself lying on a couch doing absolutely nothing but sipping a drink)

Yep, busy busy. Very. Sure.

So, I was hanging around IM and this guy named Kandy told me I should start hanging out here again. I never could resist a cute guy.

So, what’s up peoples?

— Begin quote from ____

So, I was hanging around IM and this guy named Kandy told me I should start hanging out here again. I never could resist a cute guy.

So, what’s up peoples?

— End quote

Darky!
glomp