Hello from Theama

Hello, my name is Theama or you can call me Aisling I am female, I am also left liberal and interested in TEP Politics. I’d like to get involved in TEP Government(If I’m allowed). My profession in RL is an assistant teacher. Thats all for today from NationStates | Not Found.

~Theama~

Welcome to TEP, Theama.

There are a lot of ways to get involved here. As of right now, there aren’t any elections going on. We did have the Magister elections and Delegate elections (Todd McCloud is our delegate) not too long ago.

You can get involved with alot of the RP threads here, or you can start your own thread, introducing your nation, and who is in charge (that includes heroes and villains, and the anti-heroes, and anti-villains :wink: ).

Just remember one important rule: Have fun!

— Begin quote from ____

Welcome to TEP, Theama.

There are a lot of ways to get involved here. As of right now, there aren’t any elections going on. We did have the Magister elections and Delegate elections (Todd McCloud is our delegate) not too long ago.

You can get involved with alot of the RP threads here, or you can start your own thread, introducing your nation, and who is in charge (that includes heroes and villains, and the anti-heroes, and anti-villains :wink: ).

Just remember one important rule: Have fun!

— End quote

Were do I put things about my nation?

Out of Character Discussion, in the National Notes section. You can also start an RP thread in the TEP evolved.

The only good leftist is a dead leftist! :wink: