Hello, hello

Iron-fisted greetings from the dictatorial state of the Theocracy of Scientific Dunces.

I hope everyone is doing well this fine summer (summer for some of you at any rate).

Velvet-fisted greetings from the Kandarin Federation, Scientific Dunces. (And the East Pacific at large!)

Summer is indeed going well, although there is a bit of a shortage of dictatorial states with sinister plans. Perhaps you could help? https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592186.2827-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

Republican* greetings from the Republic-Khanates** of Dovakhan. Welcome to the East Pacific, I’d be more than happy to help you if I wasn’t just about to leave for a week. You look competant, so I think you’ll figure it out. Best Wishes :smiley:

• Proper meaning, not the Karl Rove one!
    ** That is NOT a contradiction :stuck_out_tongue:

— Begin quote from ____

Summer is indeed going well, although there is a bit of a shortage of dictatorial states with sinister plans. Perhaps you could help?  https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592186.2827-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

— End quote

Sinister plans? Moi? I have none. It’s the truth. Really. Disregard any evidence presented to the contrary by the Free Press; they’ll soon get theirs. Bwa! Bwa! Bwahahaha–erk. (I’m really trying to break that habit.)

— Begin quote from ____

I’d be more than happy to help you if I wasn’t just about to leave for a week.

— End quote

Thank you for the offer; I may take you up on it when you return (though I do like to try to figure things out for myself, so far as I can.)

— Begin quote from ____

Thank you for the offer; I may take you up on it when you return (though I do like to try to figure things out for myself, so far as I can.)

— End quote

In the meantime, feel free to ask me questions if you have any.

Salutes Isimud Welcome to TEP, mate :slight_smile:

— Begin quote from ____

In the meantime, feel free to ask me questions if you have any.

— End quote

Thank you (we try to be courteous in our dictatorshipness…ness). I may just do that.

Returns Dalimbar’s salute It’s good to see a brother Knight here.