Hello

Hi, this is NationStates | Not Found signing in. Been playing some form of Nationstates since NationStates2, but have never been on the forums or really made a point to get invested in the community. When I got the email full of links I figured I’d take the opportunity to try it out.

I’m a relatively active role-player; most of my stuff is in the http://imperiumnova.com community. I actually modeled my nation after a race of aliens that I made in that. I’m not sure how much you guys push a consistent setting, so I’m not sure if I’ll need to modify my headspace so that my peeps are humans rather than aliens to play along with you guys or not (I’d prefer not to if I don’t have to).

Anyway, hi! I might lurk around a bit before I jump into roleplaying.

Welcome!

— Begin quote from ____

Hi, this is NationStates | Not Found signing in. Been playing some form of Nationstates since NationStates2, but have never been on the forums or really made a point to get invested in the community. When I got the email full of links I figured I’d take the opportunity to try it out.

I’m a relatively active role-player; most of my stuff is in the http://imperiumnova.com community. I actually modeled my nation after a race of aliens that I made in that. I’m not sure how much you guys push a consistent setting, so I’m not sure if I’ll need to modify my headspace so that my peeps are humans rather than aliens to play along with you guys or not (I’d prefer not to if I don’t have to).

Anyway, hi! I might lurk around a bit before I jump into roleplaying.

— End quote

Don’t worry. I run a nation of Neko, Lizardmen, Sentient bugs, and Cybernetic beings. Oh, and they all operate on a Hive mind. BTW, your assimilation is imminent.

Just go for it and have fun!

Welcome to The East Pacific!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Hmm, since the login screen asked for a screenname and a Nation Name i figured the nationname would be more prominent, but I see that is not the case.

I can’t seem to change my name myself; can an Admin change my username to “New Tlabaka”?

— Begin quote from ____

Hmm, since the login screen asked for a screenname and a Nation Name i figured the nationname would be more prominent, but I see that is not the case.

I can’t seem to change my name myself; can an Admin change my username to “New Tlabaka”?

— End quote

I guess editing is disabled.

Anyway, I found the username change request thing and submitted it.

Granted.

On an RP note, The Pax are going to invade once they discover your nation holds slaves.
Assimilate.

Sweet, war right off the bat.