Hello!

Hello folks!

…and I never realized how bad I am at introductions and saying hello. Hrm…

Well, some people might be a bit familiar with me on MSN under the name of Akatosh, others might know me from IRC under Alakantar, but other than that I’m just plain Northrop-Grumman.

I’ve been prodded over the months…no…I think it’s going on years now…by Kandarin in particular, then Der Fuhrer Dyszel to sign up for the forums and take a look around at things. So you can blame them. >.>

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome to The East Pacific!

You work for NG?

— Begin quote from ____

You work for NG?

— End quote

Ah! Sorry about not responding to your telegram/message earlier. I’ve been bogged down in getting some classwork done today.

As for your question, no, I don’t work for Northrop Grumman, at least not yet. I’ve been trying to apply for some internship openings in their accounting department so we’ll see how that goes.

Ah one of my favorite defense contracts next to Lockheed and Raytheon.

I heard bad things about Raytheon.

Mainly that they are cheap…whether it’s true I have no idea.

but… but… they invented the microwave oven!

— Begin quote from ____

I heard bad things about Raytheon.

Mainly that they are cheap…whether it’s true I have no idea.

— End quote

Cheap in regards to the quality of the products or cheap in regards to paying their employees?

I know, concerning the latter, that when my roommate received a job offer from them he was getting a pretty damned good benefits package, along with starting off at 66k/year.

Cheap in regards to paying experienced people, who knows, maybe the fellow just didn’t argue well enough (I have no idea how to do this, I expect it to be fun when I find myself doing it).

His pay scale was in a higher bracket, that’s all I will say.