Hello...

Hello, I am (or at least my nation is) Kadeusz. I am a new member of NationStates that got set in TEP and I found my way to the forums, hoping for the best. It seems like the kind of thing I was looking for when I joined NationStates, so I am glad I got fed to TEP. Naturally, like most newer people probably are, I am interested in regional politics and what not.

In any case, thanks for having me.

Hello!

Welcome

Hiya, Kadeusz. If you’re interested in regional politics, you’ll be interested in knowing that the Magisterium, the EP’s legislative body, will be holding elections very soon. There’s no limit to the number of people who can be elected to join it, so you’re welcome to toss your hat in the ring.

Just an advice. Be careful following Kandarin’s advices. He’s ebil. Very very ebil. He’ll lure you to do something so ebilish you cannot even imagine!

:stuck_out_tongue:

— Begin quote from ____

Just an advice. Be careful following Kandarin’s advices. He’s ebil. Very very ebil. He’ll lure you to do something so ebilish you cannot even imagine!

:stuck_out_tongue:

— End quote

Neutral Good, yo.

Hello and welcome to TEP’s forums! If there’s anything you need, I’d be more than happy to help out. I just recently finished the worst degree of testing in my lifetime (I hope), and have had a break to recover from it, so I should be back to clicking on all cylinders again!

Good to see you’ve already ratified the Concordat