Hey Mon!

Greetin’s from the Nomadic peoples of Ganjii !
I’m Rick, (aka) Shangi Batalon, Hetmon of Ganjii.

Ganjii is a tropical Island of herb smokin hippies and rastas
whose only goal is having fun :slight_smile:

just curious…is NS all RP, or are there actual take-overs / attacks etc?
and whats with the whole “store” thing?..is there currency that can be used?

Thanks for any help or info :slight_smile:
Peace!

Welcome and Hello.

Not sure what you mean about take over, but, if you rp it out, then you can get more territory and land. On the side note, there is a good amount of RP in the east pasific.

— Begin quote from ____

Greetin’s from the Nomadic peoples of Ganjii !
I’m Rick, (aka) Shangi Batalon, Hetmon of Ganjii.

Ganjii is a tropical Island of herb smokin hippies and rastas
whose only goal is having fun :slight_smile:

just curious…is NS all RP, or are there actual take-overs / attacks etc?

— End quote

Hi and welcome to the region. NS is mostly RP when it comes to takeovers, invasions, and defending. There are some in-game examples, but it’s not as big as it once was, lol.

— Begin quote from ____

and whats with the whole “store” thing?..is there currency that can be used?

Thanks for any help or info :slight_smile:
Peace!

— End quote

TEP doesn’t have any stores in it (we do/did have a flag service), but they’re available on the general forums. I’m pretty sure most if not all of them do it by their own good graces (free) if you ask nicely and provide them with enough information, but everyone’s different and I could be wrong.

TEP roleplay is more focused on, well, roleplay rather than having different factions, storefronts, etc. We have our own map, and if you want to roleplay with us I suggest you check it out (it’s under the Out of Character area of the forums). We’re a friendly bunch, but we’ve had our wars and tense diplomatic dealings, just like any other place.

Hope that helps you!

Well, first plot is free, and you choose the history behind the plot. The maps are just for easier geographical reference IC.