Hi TEP!

peeks nervously around the corner and starts to introduce himself

Hi TEP, it’s Oh My Days here (I’ve requested a name change).

I haven’t ever really been involved with feeder politics, but am interested and would like to get to know TEP, even if I am a bit intimidated :stuck_out_tongue:

Am I allowed to apply for citizenship, even though I don’t reside in the region?

Hey there, OMD, nice to see you around here. Someone will probably get around to changing your name within a day or so - it’s doable (We had to do it to Griff, the delegate of Lazarus, so it’s no big deal).

As for citizenship, the Concordat (our constitution) states:

— Begin quote from ____

Section 1) A Citizen of the East Pacific is a resident of the East Pacific that has ratified this Concordat.

— End quote

So, if you have a nation placed here, and you agree to our Concordat (see the Citizen section of our forums), you’ll be able to become a citizen in a moment’s time!

VOOOOOODDDDDDDKKKKKKKAAAAAAA!!!1111!oneone!!!11ONEONE

Thanks Todd, I’ll move a nation in and apply then :slight_smile:

I think I remember you from somewhere Oh My Days, but I cannot quite remember.

Welcome, welcome

Welcome.

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

The Angel of Death, I’m delegate of Nazi Europe, have raided on occaison and am actively involved in the Security Council. If you’ve been a delegate, I have likely sent you TG spum, because I’ve run quite a few campaigns on SC issues and a few other things.

— Begin quote from ____

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

The Angel of Death, I’m delegate of Nazi Europe, have raided on occaison and am actively involved in the Security Council. If you’ve been a delegate, I have likely sent you TG spum, because I’ve run quite a few campaigns on SC issues and a few other things.

— End quote

Oh yeah thats right, I used to be in your military for quite some time.
I wrote an article for the TEP newspaper on my adventures in your region.

Epic gravedig is epic.

I’ll have to check that out, then.