Hi!

I just wanted to take this time to say hello. I’m new to this forum and NS as well (only been playing for a few months)But it’s fun so far, and what i’v seen posted hear EP looks like it could be fun too. :slight_smile:

Hiya! Welcome aboard. There might be a few changes in the upcoming days as we’re moving forum-things around, but it shouldn’t be a problem.

Shouldn’t be a problem? It’s a tornado of chaos and blood and cybernetic cheeses!

… Anyway, welcome to the East Pacific. Good choice. It’s, er… ‘fun’ here. Yes. :ph43r:

— Begin quote from ____

I just wanted to take this time to say hello. I’m new to this forum and NS as well (only been playing for a few months)But it’s fun so far, and what i’v seen posted hear EP looks like it could be fun too. :slight_smile:

— End quote

Well, hello there. Not to imply that there is anything wrong with the current faces, it sure is good to see a new face around here. I’m glad you have joined us, and have decided to post an introduction of yourself. Welcome to the East Pacific, and to our forum. I hope you enjoy.

— Begin quote from ____

Not to imply that there is anything wrong with the current faces, it sure is good to see a new face around here.

— End quote

Pay absolutely no attention to him. He wants rid of us all, and is simply dying for new faces! Wait … no … he wanted a new face! That was it. I … oops! Forgot! Secret! :blink:

It’s great to have you here! Make yourself at home, and don’t hesitate to ask questions. :stuck_out_tongue:

— Begin quote from ____

— End quote

— Begin quote from ____

It’s great to have you here!  Make yourself at home, and don’t hesitate to ask questions.  :stuck_out_tongue:

— End quote

Thanks I will, it may take me some time getting use to RPing online. I’m use to good 'ol pencil and paper RPG’s Like D&D, and Palladium. This forum and the NS forum are the only two forums I have ever posted on, ever…I know I’m behind the times but what can I say technology is scary sometimes, that at it doesn’t like me. :slight_smile:

Is the calculator out to get you, too?!

— Begin quote from ____

Is the calculator out to get you, too?!

— End quote

Yes and the toaster too…wait how did you know? Your not one of ‘them’ are you? :slight_smile:

— Begin quote from ____

I’m use to good 'ol pencil and paper RPG’s Like D&D, and Palladium.

— End quote

Weee! Finally another fellow D&Der!

Welcome, Nechronia!

Howdy!

tips hat

— Begin quote from ____

Weee! Finally another fellow D&Der!

Welcome, Nechronia!

— End quote

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I feel loved :slight_smile: Anyway, yep I’m a D&Der I’v been running games for a few of my friends for about six years now. One of my favorite campains I ran went through Undermountain, that one got messy fast. :smiley:

— Begin quote from ____

Well, I hate to say this…but…I’m Baaaaaaack.

Remember Milesandia? Yes, you do? Well…it’s dead. And in it’s place, in a whole brand-spanking new area, is me: Koyomistan.

— End quote

I didn’t know you before, but Hi! And welcome back. Hopefully soon I’ll get involved in some rp hear, I just started my first one on II forum, then after that I’ll probably be here more often. :slight_smile:

That last one was from me I forgot to log in :blink: i was chasing off the toster again. :slight_smile:

Those pesky toasters … you know, it’s the blender that can be a real problem … :stuck_out_tongue:

— Begin quote from ____

blender

— End quote

AARGH!

fetal position

— Begin quote from ____

Those pesky toasters … you know, it’s the blender that can be a real problem … :stuck_out_tongue:

— End quote

Yeah I know what you mean, the toaster cooks my socks and the blender eats my walet. but what can ya do? :slight_smile:

Be afraid. Be very, very afraid … :ph43r:

Welcome!