Hi

It’s Ann, I thought I would just stop by for a bit with all of the action happening in the East :slight_smile:

welcome!

G’day there! https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592185.9788-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

I just realized this, “Anopholese Mosquito” on my member title lol, what’s that about? :stuck_out_tongue:

— Begin quote from ____

I just realized this, “Anopholese Mosquito” on my member title lol, what’s that about? :stuck_out_tongue:

— End quote

lol, well, you only have two posts! It goes by post count and citizenship, pretty much.

Oh, that’s the standard tag for members in a certain posting range. Make some more posts, and it will be replaced with something different but equally absurd.

— Begin quote from ____

Oh, that’s the standard tag for members in a certain posting range. Make some more posts, and it will be replaced with something different but equally absurd.

— End quote

I better not get the one that labels me as politically incorrect, lol :smiley:

when I made the post titles I had a few goals,

1. Funny
  2. meaningful
  3. Ferret Princess had to be in there somewhere
  4. odd numberings

the first rank Anopholese Mosquito was a sly reference to the folks whe join up and post one or two times and never come back. i always felt that that kind of user was like Malaria to a forum erego the title.

you only need like 2 more posts to go up in a level.

and you need 170 more posts or so te be Politically incorrect.

— Begin quote from ____

when I made the post titles I had a few goals,

1. Funny
  2. meaningful
  3. Ferret Princess had to be in there somewhere
  4. odd numberings

the first rank Anopholese Mosquito was a sly reference to the folks whe join up and post one or two times and never come back. i always felt that that kind of user was like Malaria to a forum erego the title.

you only need like 2 more posts to go up in a level.

— End quote

How many posts constitute the WRRRRRRRRYYY! picture that Kandy has? https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592185.9788-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

around 3500 for Wryyyyyyyyy

there are 39 ranks too and there aro 5 or 6 that only show up for a single post.

Clearly video-game inspired.