Hi

This is Upper Scandanavia. I just joined today.

smokes pipe

Tell me about yourself.

I don’t have much to tell. I’m just in college and I needed something to keep me preoccupied for a bit. Can we go to war in this game?

Hello!

War, as in invade other nations? No - but NSers have found two alternatives
1 - roleplay wars, and I’ll leave some of the RPers here to describe that
2 - Invading/Defending - when several WA nations try to take the delegate seat of another region, and defenders try to stop them

Hi there and welcome to The East Pacific forums!

As for your war question, Dyr did a good job of covering that. For the invading / defending aspect, it’s a lot of hard work, regardless of the side a particular nation is on. We don’t really invade or defend here - we’re more about the roleplaying aspect of war. RP wars don’t really affect your nation on-site, per say, but they do affect the nation you would happen to roleplay with. Since I’ve never really been in a war RP, it’s not my place to answer your question there. But I can tell you, it’s a war of words, I believe.

Welcome to TEP, new home of Kandarin’s famous bar and grill. We made it portable, but it’s still just as good!

What can we get for you? By the way, the pulled pork is awesome, so is the steak, but the chicken…well, it’s chicken.

:stuck_out_tongue: