I feel old

My post count rivals anyone here, except that of FPS, who had his bumped… I think. Only loop to catch up to now!

I’m not sure, but yours might actuall defeat mine, without the bump.

EDIT: Nope, I’m 300 ahead. But then, it is the quality, and not quantity of posts that really matters anywho.

Comrade may I interrupt just to say I love the Packilvanian holidays?

rofl

He has some good ones yes, We just need to get a good several ready for other upcoming months.

lol, why thank you. I am partial to Saturday-day

I think Saturday Day is perhaps my favorite, although November Month was full of good memories.

We do have Night Day coming up soon, it looks to be promising, what with the darkness lasting a full 36 hours as the sun will not come out all day.

We shall celebrate this with full bedsheets in the Pacific!

— Begin quote from ____

My post count rivals anyone here, except that of FPS, who had his bumped… I think. Only loop to catch up to now!

— End quote

Didn’t quite see this before…yes, Pack, my posts have definitly been bumped up. Theres no way in hell I could have 10k posts…I mean, can you even imagine that? I’d have to have posted every like ten seconds!

— Begin quote from ____

We do have Night Day coming up soon, it looks to be promising, what with the darkness lasting a full 36 hours as the sun will not come out all day.

— End quote

also known as Asimov Fun Day, Civilization falls durring the night and then is rebuilt when the sun comes back up.

:smiley:

Back when he wrote in pulp fiction magazines. That’s often considered his best story.

Ok I like Asimov, but dotn think I have heard of the story you speak of.

— Begin quote from ____

Ok I like Asimov, but dotn think I have heard of the story you speak of.

— End quote

Loop:
http://doctord.dyndns.org:8000/Stories/Nightfall.htm

Just read that book. It’s great.

ya’ll are so silly… :stuck_out_tongue: