I, the new comer to TEP

Hi everyone, I am new to nationstates as well as TEP, but I am a RP veteran, so I think I can pick up fast.

here’s my nation:

National Flag
The Democratic Republic of Dagovia
“The blade and rifle shall be our protection”

UN Category: Tyranny by Majority
Civil Rights:
Rare Economy:
Reasonable Political Freedoms:
Superb

Regional Influence: Minnow

The Democratic Republic of Dagovia is a tiny, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, intelligent population of 6 million enjoy great social freedoms and frequent elections, where the majority of the populace regularly votes to increase its benefits at the expense of various hapless minorities.

The enormous, moralistic government devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Social Welfare receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 31%, but much higher for the wealthy. A very small private sector is dominated by the Pizza Delivery industry.

Voting is voluntary. Crime – especially youth-related – is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Dagovia’s national animal is the Cougar, which frolics freely in the nation’s many lush forests, and its currency is the Sabares.

Dagovia is ranked 2666th in the region and 43,133rd in the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.

Welcome to the EP.

First thing you can do is forget all the stuff the NS page says…sortof. We don’t really use that for the most part.

Second thing, enjoy yourself. Have a look around the forums.

Thirdly, avoid the Packilvanian Empire. Don’t sign any agreements about assimulation or anything like that. They don’t tell you this, but there ain’t an extended warranty on that and it’s frankly quite expensive.