Just Creepy!

Gnidrah has made a discovery! He oddly enough found West Malaysia… and you can look for yourself’s there is a West Malaysia In The West Pacific. Now i can honestly say that i’m not the owner and i have no idea who is. I do know that the flag and motto are similar and the currency is the same [EMD]. Now this is kinda Odd, Freeky ‘n’ Creepy…

Someone should send them a telegram. “Stop taking East Malaysia’s money! Get your own and call it WMD.”

Oh, but I noticed, they are not the “Star Empire,” just the “Empire.” I wonder if that will change, once they hit 500 million.

Many well-known players have copycats…ask Comrades Mammothistan and New Duce of the PRP.

— Begin quote from ____

Many well-known players have copycats…ask Comrades Mammothistan and New Duce of the PRP.

— End quote

Well that should make you feel better, EM. Apparently, you’re well-know, and they liked your nation enough to copycat it! Good point, Krech.

I got creeped out when I found out Computed Tomography | GE Healthcare (United States) makes a medical imaging device called an Imatron.

I also got even more freaked when I found out some one else uses the name Imatron on the net. One of them is a reporter for a forum I reglarly get my Bionicle fix from, and that just scared me. It’s almost like finding someone with, well, the same name as you. And in my area there are three others with my name. Scarey!

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

— End quote

Well that should make you feel better, EM. Apparently, you’re well-know, and they liked your nation enough to copycat it! Good point, Krech.

— End quote

I feel somewhat special, if they liked my nation that much to copycat it… then wow never thought that could happen…

— Begin quote from ____

I got creeped out when I found out Computed Tomography | GE Healthcare (United States) makes a medical imaging device called an Imatron.

I also got even more freaked when I found out some one else uses the name Imatron on the net. One of them is a reporter for a forum I reglarly get my Bionicle fix from, and that just scared me. It’s almost like finding someone with, well, the same name as you. And in my area there are three others with my name. Scarey!

— End quote

At Siemens , we have a medical imaging device called Sematron i think…

and yea, that is creepy…it shouldnt even be in the WP!!!

This will not stand. As I am part Malaysian, I will not tolerate one half of Malaysia being in the wrong place!!!

:cylon:

yah, there were some Packilvania knockoffs a while back, but the mods took care of it.

Oh, you think you are freaked out,
There is a company called Apple Computer, and their address, is
1 Infinite Loop.

— Begin quote from ____

Oh, you think you are freaked out,
There is a company called Apple Computer, and their address, is
1 Infinite Loop.

— End quote

why am I not surprised IL…:/.

But there is a company called Wachovia, that’s a big economic power in the Eastern US.

Will we have an economic competitor here to NS?